It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump fired McCabe for being biased because he snitched on Hillary?!?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: SonOfThor

It is irrelevant.. I am not pointing at the firing.

I am pointing out the fact trump is lying about McCabe being a hillary stooge out to get him. He had every reason to fire him, BUT trump has NO reason to be accusing him of being a dnc/hillary stooge.

You are wrong and probably lying since there is no way you are not familiar with the Stzok/Page correspondance that implicates Mccabe being in on it with them. Your spin lacks all credibility except for what you can personally bring. Your entire thread balances on your credibility.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Mods, I rarely ask for anything, but this post needs to be in the HOAX bin.

Thank you,
NF

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

We do? We know that? You and the community in some secret plot against me? Secret meetings? Secret discussions of my motives?
Wow...I feel so powerful.
In the meantime I trust my sources and knowledge over yours any day. Which is why you attack me personally all the time. You're completely transparent my friend.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

We did, nothing there but DEM corruption

In ATS terms and condition for starting a thread? Wow this goes deeper than I realized.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yes they have..

Reguardless it doesn’t matter, because Jr’s reply is “I love it” then they went to the meeting.

So I’m not seeing what your point is..

BWAHAHAHA

I HAVE NO CREDIBILITY ??

BWAHAHAHA..

It is so easy to tell when someone has no point..

They have to resort to name calling.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

How??

It points out how stupid the people who believe trumps nonesense are???

I don’t think that breaks the Tn.C lol

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Then why did he leak the uma laptop story 2 weeks before the election???

How people ever fell for trumps nonesense in the first place I will never know..

The fantasy land trump supporters believe in shouldn’t fool a toddler.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

How people ever fell for trumps nonesense in the first place I will never know..

You make yourself look like a fool when you don't know the facts. He didn't leak that information to hurt Hillary the FBI was hoping to sit on it until after the election. Problem was they were forced by a judge to release the laptop information by a company called judicial watch. McCabe attempted to at least limit the damage it would do by leaking to the new York times details.

This whole OP is based on a false claim that he some how hurt Hillary it's wrong.

www.judicialwatch.org... ptop/

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

That was explained long ago.
NYPD was threatening to release the emails and expose what was found on the laptop. A WHOLE LOT OF NYPD KNEW WHAT WAS ON THE LAPTOP . At this point Mccabe was in serious damage control. And the reason YOUR STORY is make believe based upon this simple misunderstanding of Mccabes motivation. He knew then he was going to jail if Trump got elected and Hillary was prosecuted

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You make yourself look like a fool when you don't know the facts. He didn't leak that information to hurt Hillary the FBI was hoping to sit on it until after the election. Problem was they were forced by a judge to release the laptop information by a company called judicial watch. McCabe attempted to at least limit the damage it would do by leaking to the new York times details.

This whole OP is based on a false claim that he some how hurt Hillary it's wrong.

yup

Damage control with the motive of staying out of jail.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

the leak concerning Uma Aberdene’s Laptop

Just pointing out how patently stupid his story is...

Does he think his supporters are so stupid they believe him or does he think they do t really care what he says???

Well, before you go accusing Trump supporters of being stupid, you might want to get a few facts straight yourself.

First, who is "Uma Aberdene?" I believe you are trying to reference HUMA ABEDIN. Ok? That is how her name is spelled. Sometimes, words and names are spelled differently than how you yourself pronounce them. The English language can be tricky.

Secondly, Trump did not fire McCabe. His (McCabe's) employer's OPR did. I'll let you look that one up if you need to.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Trump did not fire McCabe! His firing was the recommendation of the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility. Trump had nothing to do with it. Though, Trump did enjoy it greatly.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Omg he told Sessions to fire him instead..

Big whoop.

None of that touches the point.

The point is that McCabe CANNOT be both a DNC/Hillary plant AND the guy who leaked the HUMA (happy lol) laptop story..

As trump has been claiming for a year.

Trump had every right to fire him, he even had bi-partisan consent because of the HUMA (that ones for you too :p) leak..

So why is he accusing McCabe of being a hillary/DNC stooge, now??

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

Omg he told Sessions to fire him instead..

Big whoop.

None of that touches the point.

The point is that McCabe CANNOT be both a DNC/Hillary plant AND the guy who leaked the HUMA (happy lol) laptop story..

As trump has been claiming for a year.

Trump had every right to fire him, he even had bi-partisan consent because of the HUMA (that ones for you too :p) leak..

So why is he accusing McCabe of being a hillary/DNC stooge, now??

Why don't you have any sources?
edit on 22-3-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello, is this thing on?
This is where you just look dense where you keep repeating the same nonsensicle gibberish irregardless of any other scenario presented as facts, and not just your feelings and lack of understanding.

Or you are just shilling
a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

It really doesn't matter what the facts are... it was Trump that done it.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What happened to your post last time you threatened to tattle?

Respectfully, you don't need to resort to childlike stuff..even though I'm not sure how accurate the OP is.
edit on 22-3-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

a reply to: SonOfThor

It is irrelevant.. I am not pointing at the firing.

I am pointing out the fact trump is lying about McCabe being a hillary stooge out to get him. He had every reason to fire him, BUT trump has NO reason to be accusing him of being a dnc/hillary stooge.

Nope, not a Clinton stooge...that’s why his wife got $700k or so from the Clinton machine and he dropped the e-mail investigation.../s

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

It is so easy to tell when someone has no point..

They have to resort to name calling.

It points out how stupid the people who believe trumps nonesense are???

Classic!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wrong.

He was fired by AG Sessions for not being forthcoming with the IG Michael Horowitz, in line with the IG's recommendation.

You're trying to push multiple false narratives here.

Trump didn't fire McCabe.

AG Sessions Fired McCabe based on career employee recommendations

Career employee IG Michael Horowitz made the recommendation based on McCabe's dishonesty and failure to be fully cooperative with the IG inquiry into mishandling of Clinton investigation (and possibily other issues)

we'll get the full details soon enough (March-April) t/f

No where does Trump come in and fire McCabe, however. Not even close. Although POTUS certainly has the authority to terminate McCabe or any other employee.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join