It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump fired McCabe for being biased because he snitched on Hillary?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: The GUT
Trump fired McCabe? Not. More fake news from the fake news poster boy.

You're kidding right? I think there's about six months worth of tweets that suggest otherwise. Technically... we know... Yeah yeah...But everybody knows. Some will just pretend otherwise. Like they pretend there's no evidence of collusion.
Of course. We know you pretend all the time when it comes to actual knowledge.

Literally states that McCabe was fired for other reasons.

Its things like this that nobody takes you and JC seriously.

The writing is on the wall and ONCE AGAIN SO HAPPY YOU PEOPLE LOST.

edit on 22-3-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

edit on 22-3-2018 by Arnie123 because: Meh

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Trump fired McCabe? Not. More fake news from the fake news poster boy.

He should have shot the SOB on 5th ave.

Gin

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You need to order these special goggles to see the "truth".

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thread of hearsey and no substance. Course, considering the poster, we do have to mind the "olympic style" of mental gymnastics displayed here.

Simply put, this isn't a discussion if the OP is going to avoid facts.

No star, No flag.

Move along folks, unless you're looking to improve an hone your ATS debate and need a good mindless "punching bag", metaphorically speaking, this would be the opportunity to do so and study this particular troubled mindset, to include its associates responses.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

LMFAO!!!!!

BUT I do, its called the liberal side of twitter...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father
There is no such thing a a Crown Prosecutor in on or of Russia ....just sayin

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Is that supposed to be a counterpoint lol?!?!

You do know that brietbart, infowars, news max, gateway pundit, exc are just compilation sites that don’t even employ journalists? Right?

They just take MSM stories and twist them to their own political bend.

When was the last time you heard of a conservative compilation site or Fox News firing someone for publishing a fake story???

That’s because they never have fired anyone for a fake story .. they don’t care if their stories are fake..

So that is why it is hilarious when people point at cnn like they are “fake news”..

The conservative sites calling them that don’t even employ reporters lol..

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

You realize Trump didn't fire McCabe? Your entire premise falls apart with that one fact.

I'm not making a judgement call because I don't have all the evidence, but once the OIG report comes out I am hoping we will all have more background on why the firings and demotions at FBI/DOJ.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Of course not...

It is a layman’s term or pet name for “ a really popular Russian government attorney “..

The same way I might refer to a big wig US district attorney as “the crown prosecutor of America”..

Obviously..

The email is not in question and all 3 top trump campaign personnel GO TO THE MEETING THEY ALREADY KNOW ARE RUSSIAN SPIES...

All without ever telling any US law enforcement.
edit on 22-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

It is irrelevant.. I am not pointing at the firing.

I am pointing out the fact trump is lying about McCabe being a hillary stooge out to get him. He had every reason to fire him, BUT trump has NO reason to be accusing him of being a dnc/hillary stooge.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I'm juust sitting back and enjoying the show.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Of course not...

It is a layman’s term for “ a really popular Russian government attorney “..

The same way I might refer to a big wig US district attorney as “the crown prosecutor of America”..

Obviously..

The email is not in question and all 3 top trump campaign personnel GO TO THE MEETING THEY ALREADY KNOW ARE RUSSIAN SPIES...

All without ever telling any US law enforcement.

No one has ever referred to a US district attorney as a crown prosecuter.

You really should stop making sh*t up.
You have no credibility and no one takes anything you say seriously.
The best thing for you now would be to just get yourself some of those yummy looking tide pods to munch on.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

a winnar is you

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I am pointing out the fact trump is lying about McCabe being a hillary stooge out to get him. He had every reason to fire him, BUT trump has NO reason to be accusing him of being a dnc/hillary stooge.

Hmmm... President of the United States - access to information.
You - no clue at all.

Given McCabe waited a month before leaking and coordinated with Comey - according to himself - I think it's fair to say he was covering Hillary's ass by getting out in front of a story that was about to be revealed anyway.

You can continue to cry about every single thing that you are told to cry about if you like, but don't expect anyone to believe your BS.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
townhall.com... -generals-finding-n2462159

It was OPR, which serves as the FBI's internal ethics department, that recommended McCabe lose his job due to his actions. Sessions did not drop the hammer on McCabe out of nowhere; he did so because the ethics office (populated with non-political, career employees) reviewed the independent IG's findings and rendered a verdict that McCabe should be fired.

I guess trump/ruskies were able to infiltrate the opr and the igs office???

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

What???

"Trump fired McCabe for being biased because he snitched on Hillary?!?!"

then why write your thread title wrong.
should read FBI decided mccabe should be fired and sessions followed through..

Either your above post is a lie or your thread title is a lie. Either way you are a liar.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

What???

"Trump fired McCabe for being biased because he snitched on Hillary?!?!"

then why write your thread title wrong.
should read FBI decided mccabe should be fired and sessions followed through..

Either your above post is a lie or your thread title is a lie. Either way you are a liar.

I think his irrational hatred made him put the incorrect title up... I think what he is trying to get at is that Trump said McCabe was biased towards Hillary and the Democrats, and that's wrong in some way. It's all a bit confusing, a mess of a thread, but that is what you get when blind hatred takes over and all sense is lost.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
My first confusion was between Uma Thurman and Huma Aberdeen. But then I went on to be confused between orchestration of a Hillary investigation and being a Hillary plant, knowing full well that a First Lady, Senators and Sec of State have zero to do with internal promotions of the FBI.

I decided that my ultimate confusion was between differentiation of facts and opinions, then I look closer at the OP and it all became clear. Maybe run with the angle that Trump is paying for the border wall by firing senior people to eliminate pension payouts from the budget. Makes about as much sense and just as sensationalized? Food for thought.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You could at least read an article and get the names of the principals in your rant correct. The name of Clinton's long time confidant is Huma Abedin. And once again, Trump did not fire the idiot, that was done by his fellow FBI agents in the Office of Professional Responsibility and the Director on the recommendation of the IG.

Oh goodness...much like the DNC this stuff is just made up as the story goes along and just like the DNC this story is just as bad. So...the reference to the crown Prosecutor is a Nick name for a really popular Russian lawyer ? Sure...you have a link to at least confirm this part of the fantasy series ?
edit on 3/22/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

edit on 3/22/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Ok, I'm a "leftie" and still find this funny.
10 points Gryffindor for the funny pic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join