It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump fired McCabe for being biased because he snitched on Hillary?!?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
As trump accuses the fired McCabe of being a democrat plant and shill. It should be remebered that the leak McCabe is fired for was the leak concerning Uma Aberdene’s Laptop that they decided to check for any new emails they missed in the earlier searches..

A week before the election.. which I’m sure most of you remember.. well that was McCabe..

The guy Trump is now claiming is a Hillary/DNC stooge trying to set him up for Russian collusion.......

Just pointing out how patently stupid his story is...

It just takes Olympic level mental gymnastics to make ANY of that make sense.

How long does the excuse that “he just keeps making himself look guilty because he is innocent and mad...” finally get played out??

Does he think his supporters are so stupid they believe him or does he think they do t really care what he says???

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

How long does the excuse that “he just keeps making himself look guilty because he is innocent and mad...” finally get played out??

About as long as they keep having nothing to show for their large year long investigation. Makes one wonder if Trump is actually 100% innocent and is enjoying this game that he knows will come to nothing.

Lets give it another year and see if we get anything...

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The investigation is a shill they spied on Trump for 2 years and have yet found anything. The only thing they can get is unrelated matters from other people associated with Trump. The whole world is laughing and real libs know it's all bs. Only the hardcore leftists think there is something. Anyday now, ten years later... any day now...
edit on 22-3-2018 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Goldstone wrote: Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone
a reply to: amfirst1

I supposed you missed the email Trump jr. Released that literally spells out collusion???

Right before he went to that meeting with russian spies, Kushner and maifiur. The top 3 campaign figures..

Yup , no evidence at all lmao

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don’t need a link for common knowledge..

I am not making some wild claim only being pushed by brietbart and Infowars.. lol

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I am not making some wild claim only being pushed by brietbart and Infowars.. lol

J.C., do you read the wording that ATS displays in the text box...THE RULES..when you're about to start a thread?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Goldstone wrote: Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone
a reply to: amfirst1

I supposed you missed the email Trump jr. Released that literally spells out collusion???

Right before he went to that meeting with russian spies, Kushner and maifiur. The top 3 campaign figures..

Yup , no evidence at all lmao

I'm reminded of this. At least he provides links.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

No, McCabe had NO choice to re-open the investigation once Huma's perv hubby Wiener's lap top was found and looked at by NYPD and lower level FBI , it was then impossible to keep secret any longer.

truepundit.com... ction/
edit on 22-3-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Trump fired McCabe? Not. More fake news from the fake news poster boy.
edit on 22-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

No, McCabe had NO choice to re-open the investigation once Huma's perv hubby Wiener's lap top was found and looked at by LEO's and lower level FBI , it was then impossible to keep secret any longer.

truepundit.com... ction/

inb4

"BWHAHAHAHAHA" from OP.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Everyone , who keeps up with politics knows McCabe was fired for leaking the hillary/uma emails..

Everyone knows trump is saying that McCabe is a hillary Plante out to get him.

Those do not require links, but cause those are not Nuanced claims. They are facts reported by every single news source right and left.

Those are not facts that anyone is contesting.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It has NOTHING to do with him opening the investigation.

He leaked that the investigation was being reopened due to uma’s lap top to the Washington post. 1 or 2 weeks before the election.

He is the reason we ever heard about uma’s emails in the first place.

Aka he is no hillary fan and I would bet anything hillary hates him and partially blames him for her loss.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
OP. Thank you for reminding us all again just how butthurt you still are about the 2016 election. Always nice to laugh at.

Just to keep you up to speed on reality... McCabe leaked in a controlled fashion a MONTH AFTER they found out about the Weiner laptop... when he knew it was going to come out and they couldn't keep it secret anymore. According to his own statement he coordinated with Comey to leak to the press.

You forget they managed to also exonerate grandma pants suit just a couple of days later, apparently after reviewing the thousands of 'newly discovered' emails. Rather a fast analysis.

He was running cover for grandma.

Don't worry... the IG report will tell us more. You can be sure of one thing however. Trump has access to information on this subject. You're just a little fellow upset at an election result that only understands what CNN tells you to understand.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Try again, he wasnt fired for leaking about the clinton investigation - he was fired because he leaked multiple times, then lied about it.

The episode figures prominently in a forthcoming inspector general report expected to allege that McCabe authorized a disclosure of information to the Wall Street Journal and then misled investigators about it. Though the Justice Department inspector general thinks that McCabe was not candid on multiple occasions — both under oath and not — the May 9 conversation is thought to be one of the first examples.

edit on 22/3/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Everyone knows

Great source.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Trump fired McCabe? Not. More fake news from the fake news poster boy.

Quoted for truth. McCabe's firing was a recommendation by the DOJ's Office of Professional Responsibility, which was accepted by Sessions. The Justice Department's Inspector General also found that he lacked candor.
edit on 22/3/2018 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Know why it isnt making sense to you? Because you are analyzing fictional details. You have no idea the actual details unless you work close to sessions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join