It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Applause in the Airport? Beyond the Beer Commercial ...SOME GOOD NEWS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

We could call them... the Gunnies? And the awards could be shaped like the Iwo Jima memorial (you know, to remind them what struggle looks like).

Categories.

#1 Most days survived on C-rations

#2 Best capering after being set on fire by petrol bomb.

#3 Most sand in teeth

#4 Fastest recovery of total remains of comerade destroyed by RPG round

#5 Funniest POW video

Seriously though. I am highly against the war but I am not against the people who have to fight it. The faster we can help to put an end to the injustice of what is going on for oil then the sooner we can see these people home. If anyone wants to throw eggs or paint at them then they will have to go through me first.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
edsinger...

your posts are not easy to understand...

are you anti-american or not???

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
edsinger...

your posts are not easy to understand...

are you anti-american or not???

R U #ting me? Hell no I am not anti-American, I am an American Constitutional patriot and have served my nation in uniform, go through some more of my posts and you will see the liberal left wing wienie's cry and complain about my opinions which to me means that I am right.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Edsinger, as patriotic as you are, you should at least leave some room in your mind and soul for "sarcasm detection".

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
R U #ting me? Hell no I am not anti-American, I am an American Constitutional patriot and have served my nation in uniform, go through some more of my posts and you will see the liberal left wing wienie's cry and complain about my opinions which to me means that I am right.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by edsinger]

you are american???

so all your posts about the 9-11 conspiracy and tourcher in iraq (which was very heated) is for what???

you are american but you complain so much...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Look I got three things going at once and I did not recognize the name so I did not want to imply anything.....

Whatever....

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Edit: Bout time: Good for you, with that smokin hot honey for an avatar & this statement, there might be hope for you after all!

I'm actually hotter than my avatar, ask around.

Uh.....prove it?
Or at least get the model in the avatar posted with a couple other poses.....just to compare, ja no?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Edit: Bout time: Good for you, with that smokin hot honey for an avatar & this statement, there might be hope for you after all!

I'm actually hotter than my avatar, ask around.

Uh.....prove it?
Or at least get the model in the avatar posted with a couple other poses.....just to compare, ja no?

Ah, that's cute! You've been trying to figure out a way to ask for my photo for the past two days! You can check your U2U now.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Around doesn't get a photo? Whatever.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
ok back on topic please

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Ah, that's cute! You've been trying to figure out a way to ask for my photo for the past two days!

Ah, no.
I've been trying to illustrate that supporting troops is a given that doesn't need to be rolled up to support a wrongful war, and a corporate entity playing that emotional card is spite worthy.

But thanks for the link.....I didn't know you were female until you mentioned it.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
As a matter of fact I am beyond the age in which they will take me, I know because I asked.........even though I am a US Navy vet.

Ed-

You must be pretty old then man...

www.cbsnews.com...

"I need to serve my country and the call has come out, so I am doing that," says Chief Warrant Officer Margaret Murray, who did her active duty back in the '60s.

She's 55, and 4 feet, 8 inches tall. Her M-16 is almost as big as she is, but that didn't stop her from qualifying as a marksman this week.

Does she find it unusual that the Army is now calling up a female soldier in her 50s?

"No. Although I think what they need to look at is our ability to perform in a tactical environment," says Murray. "For myself, I am going to find that a difficult thing to do physically."

Especially if Murray winds up in a place like Fallujah. Does she find that daunting? "Scary," says Murray. "[But] I need to do my job. … I did not retire. And so, now the Army's calling me back to service. And I'm here to do that."

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

Ed-

You must be pretty old then man...

Well my kids think so.....

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join