It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA we have a problem?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

My Dog is a person.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

If someone came up to me and told me to put my hand on a bible and swear that something I'd done was true, I'd punch them in the face too. Not because I have something to hide, but that such an inane gesture is offensive to me.

So no. Not something to hide on a psychological or behavioural level, unless you want that reaction to prove your silly and retarded opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

After he spent years harassing you at work, trespassing at your home and failing to leave when told to? I'm always amazed at how many people claim they'd be perfectly calm and just swear they did it after all that.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

No, your dog is a dog that you call a person. Big difference.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

So when you go to court, you will punch the Judge in his face ??? good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I'm always amazed at how many people claim they'd be perfectly calm and just swear they did it after all that.
Yea, it is amazing how many honest, non secret society, people there are. On second thought......... Not so amazing..........

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

So, if I trespass in your house, lie to get into your work and harass you there, follow you around when you're out and about with your family harassing you, you can honestly say that you wouldn't get upset?

Whatever.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Because you will not watch the vid. You will never be able to analyze the points which are made. I thought some of the points were compelling. At that time the Contra scandal was well underway, Raegan knew nothing of course.... Oh hang on he was President why didn't he know?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So, if I trespass in your house, lie to get into your work and harass you there, follow you around when you're out and about with your family harassing you, you can honestly say that you wouldn't get upset?

Whatever.
With me? It would have never gotten that far. But then again, I didn't take a oath to a secret society either, and I have nothing to hide. And I'm pretty sure if any of that actually happened "They" would have filed for a protection order or have them charged with stalking. You have any proof of that, Brother?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Stalking has only been a criminal charge in recent years. Back when this was going on, he would have been charged with trespassing or a similar crime, which he was. And getting a protective order against him is laughable. People violate them all the time with no consequences beyond a slap on the wrist.

But of course the mysterious They planned all this out to keep the truth from getting out.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
S+F

Already older news but big mystery. This pre dates Mandela and Flatearth by a couple of years. So it has nothing to do with that. I think that statistically it's quite impossible for this to be a mere coincidence.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
No video from YouTube will EVER prove something this big happened, or not.

It's just scrambled information.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Bart Sibrel is not a Judge. He is an arsehole.
edit on 22-3-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If it was in court, it would not stand.

"Badgering the witness" is the proper objection for a lawyer who is antagonizing or mocking a witness by asking insulting or derisive questions, perhaps in an attempt to provoke an emotional response.

en.wikipedia.org...

Badgering the witness is what Sibrel did. An emotional response was what he wanted and what he got. On the end of his nose.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
All with the same names and same faces. That is weird if true. Is it possible that the shuttle mission was purely military and the crew was actually classified military crew?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
a reply to: Elementalist

If someone came up to me and told me to put my hand on a bible and swear that something I'd done was true, I'd punch them in the face too. Not because I have something to hide, but that such an inane gesture is offensive to me.

So no. Not something to hide on a psychological or behavioural level, unless you want that reaction to prove your silly and retarded opinion.

My opinion is silly and retarded? You would punch someone in the face who asked you (even annoyingly) to promise over the Bible?

You sound as if you live under a rock and a disturbed old man.

I never backed up the reporter, i dont care two #s about him or the moon landing. Sure I should of back checked the reporter himself to find he is a pos.

Doesn't mean you have to behave like one too.
edit on 22-3-2018 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2018 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

hoaxes are still hoaxes

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

And facts are still facts.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: humanoidlord

And facts are still facts.

All you have as facts is that people can look like other people, and that some people can have similar names.

It is not a fact that the Challenger crew are still alive. It is a fact that they died in public view on live TV.

To what end would this have been done? What would it have achieved? Challenger was not just a tragic loss to the families it was hugely embarrassing for NASA when their role in it emerged and immensely costly in terms of the new procedures and equipment it had to start using.

The facts are that people tragically lost their lives because the pressure to launch expensive payloads on time led to shortcuts and the ignoring of warnings. The facts are that there are people out there with a blatant (and somewhat inexplicable) anti-NASA agenda who will pretty much make up any s**t they feel like in order to get some youtube hits.

If you want facts, have some:

www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Snopes exist to debunk that's what they do. If any conspiracy gains traction it has to be debunked. I am not saying whether its true or not, just that the probability of such an occurrence occurring is millions to one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join