It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One Your Mamma Warned You 'Bout

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Don't be cruel, you old hound dog.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EngineOfDoubt
Hey there, newbie here. Allow me to introduce m'self in the best way possible, so you all know what you're in for.

Bwaa haa haa!...I love it when new fodder hits the land.

Oh so innocent, a million ideas.....

welcome, and have fun FIRST...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm not convinced that vaccines cause autism. But I do think taking so many of them compromises our immune system. They give you a vaccine that protects you from a certain thing then it causes a reduction of an immune response to other things in the environment.

Welcome to the site.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Fools

Is it "spiritual" you dislike...or "modern"? World of difference, and a wee bit telling. I personally feel Conservative Christianity's deathly terror of anything that smack of modernity is one of its greatest weaknesses.

It's my loathing of post modern philosophy. I was at a time a lover of Alfred Jarry (pataphysics), which now, in my opinion was the beginning of the terrible mess we find ourselves in. I find that when that art turned into philosophy via 20 century French Marxist (some called themselves surrealists initially) as one of the end to the means of their ultimate plan - that human beings have suffered non stop. Not that we did not suffer before, but I am of the opinion that we can do better than pretend that definition of words do not mean anything but what we want them to mean to get the personal gain that we desire.

Soon the pomo thinking bled not only with the secular clerics but with the religious ones as well. This is why Christianity finds itself a dying theosophy. And if more Christians don't catch on that the joke is on you, you will see the death of your power and importance. Sadly it will be replaced with Islam which in a way was already post modern because natural judgment is suspended in that religion for the end goal, which is complete control of all human individuals - even via lying, cheating, stealing, and murdering. In a way, pomo marxist and islam are brothers for the same goal, which is squashing human liberty and individuality for the sake of the top of the pyramid people.

Thus, when someone tells me that they ARE anything I wonder what they are really getting at. Where they really stand on things because usually they do not.

In the end, since this is the internet, opinions are like elbows, everyone probably has at least one.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EngineOfDoubt

I'm digging the cut of your jib.

You had me at Freemasons aint that bad.

You will notice that my brothers whom loiter this site ain't that bad either.
Welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
had ourselves a double post.

It's a goddamn conspiracy I tell you.
edit on 21-3-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Hey there, newbie here. Allow me to introduce m'self in the best way possible, so you all know what you're in for.

I am a die-hard Liberal. I believe,based on evidence, that vaccines don't cause autism, Oswald shot Kennedy, we actually went to the Moon, chemtrails are most likely bunkum, vaccines don't cause autism, Elvis is really dead, science is under certain attack, Freemasons ain't that bad, and in case you missed it, vaccines don't cause autism. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in conspiracies : Watergate, October Surprise, MKUltra , the current American Regime, and New Jersey. Come at me with evidence and reason.

I cook; I create new, authentic ancient traditions ( Happy Peanut Solstice!); I read voraciously; I am somewhat of an activist. I am Catholic, I am all for amending the 2nd Amendment ( it's a nice function our Founding Fathers installed), I oppose deceit and ignorance wherever I find it, and I'm happily married.

Yes, I sound like the absolute wrong bloke to be here. But hey, I try to be a nice guy, get along well with others, and have an odd sense of humour. Let's play.

Personally I don't think there can be a 'wrong bloke' or wrong woman in any discussion.
I'm not necessarily saying people should invite a paid member of the Nazi party to tea but how can we ever bridge division if we don't discuss with those we may not agree with?

Btw, I thought your subject line was referring to ATS! LOL.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Lol...

scenario 1:

"Hi, My name is Conspiracychemtrail99tinfoilhat, I like long conspiracies along fukushima beach, taking my gun out on dates, and I believe the illuminati eat unborn children in secret caves. Glad to be here."

"WELCOME !! HAVE A COOKIE. HAVE A SEAT, THE PLACE IS GREAT!!!!!"

scenario 2:

"Hi My name is Barry, I don't believe in most conspiracies, I'm religious but not a zealot, and while I dig looking for truth, I am not swayed by the run of the mill topics."

"YOU ARE LOST. TELL ME, DO YOU LOVE JESUS? WHY ARE YOU HERE. I DON'T TRUST YOU. YOU'RE NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD."

You'll get to know the wheat from the chaff in time...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Welcome and let's play.

So, why are they now offering thimerosal-free (preservative; mercury) vaccines if there wasn't a problem?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Welcome. Terribly sorry about your liberalism illness! We are all imperfect with some character flaws.

Hope you enjoy the site!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Goddamn straight to the point with this one haha. We all have our own beliefs, so.. welcome.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join