It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One Your Mamma Warned You 'Bout

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hey there, newbie here. Allow me to introduce m'self in the best way possible, so you all know what you're in for.

I am a die-hard Liberal. I believe,based on evidence, that vaccines don't cause autism, Oswald shot Kennedy, we actually went to the Moon, chemtrails are most likely bunkum, vaccines don't cause autism, Elvis is really dead, science is under certain attack, Freemasons ain't that bad, and in case you missed it, vaccines don't cause autism. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in conspiracies : Watergate, October Surprise, MKUltra , the current American Regime, and New Jersey. Come at me with evidence and reason.

I cook; I create new, authentic ancient traditions ( Happy Peanut Solstice!); I read voraciously; I am somewhat of an activist. I am Catholic, I am all for amending the 2nd Amendment ( it's a nice function our Founding Fathers installed), I oppose deceit and ignorance wherever I find it, and I'm happily married.

Yes, I sound like the absolute wrong bloke to be here. But hey, I try to be a nice guy, get along well with others, and have an odd sense of humour. Let's play.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EngineOfDoubt

Why do you think vaccines cause autism?

Welcome.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I believe,based on evidence, that vaccines don't cause autism, Oswald shot Kennedy, we actually went to the Moon, chemtrails are most likely bunkum, vaccines don't cause autism, Elvis is really dead, science is under certain attack, Freemasons ain't that bad,

Welcome, but I think you're lost.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Lol more the one my momma warned me not to waste my time with.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Sorry I'm not your cup of coffee, tea or milk. If you got actual evidence, let's discourse.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EngineOfDoubt
Hey there, newbie here. Allow me to introduce m'self in the best way possible, so you all know what you're in for.

I am a die-hard Liberal. I believe,based on evidence, that vaccines don't cause autism, Oswald shot Kennedy, we actually went to the Moon, chemtrails are most likely bunkum, vaccines don't cause autism, Elvis is really dead, science is under certain attack, Freemasons ain't that bad, and in case you missed it, vaccines don't cause autism. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in conspiracies : Watergate, October Surprise, MKUltra , the current American Regime, and New Jersey. Come at me with evidence and reason.

I cook; I create new, authentic ancient traditions ( Happy Peanut Solstice!); I read voraciously; I am somewhat of an activist. I am Catholic, I am all for amending the 2nd Amendment ( it's a nice function our Founding Fathers installed), I oppose deceit and ignorance wherever I find it, and I'm happily married.

Yes, I sound like the absolute wrong bloke to be here. But hey, I try to be a nice guy, get along well with others, and have an odd sense of humour. Let's play.

As a Catholic, how are you really a Catholic if you are ok with Freemasonry? Also as a Catholic, are you ok with abortion? I think that you are only a Catholic in name. Do you believe that Jesus Christ is your savior and the only true way to God? If you are a Catholic you would say yes to that wouldn't you?

I always find it interesting when someone agrees with mainstream leftism when its pure goal is to destroy Christian religion and beliefs. Where do you find yourself in that agenda? Do you agree belief in Jesus Christ is a bad thing that should be abandoned or are you more like loosey goosey thinking that Catholicism needs a good marxist reboot where you can just go to the church and still be a godless communist?

edit on 21-3-2018 by Fools because: .

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

It is possible to be a Catholic and, um, not agree with every statement Rome makes. I personally feel Freemasonry isn't the bugbear everyone makes them out to be ( or why else did Rome institute K of C?) As to abortion, as I have male bits, my opinion is just that - an opinion. While I personally oppose it, the fact I cannot give birth makes my opinion as useful as a cigarette machine in a cancer ward, and about as welcome.

As for your other comments, I always enjoy conservative replies that seem to know my beliefs and spirituality better than I do. Christ gave quite a few commandments, such as "feed the hungry, clothe the naked, visit the sick and imprisoned, treat all like your neighbour, don't turn the House of God into a moneychanger's temple, do good." Why do you guys always equate liberalism with Marxism? I believe in equality, giving unto others, and the like. I always thought neo-conservatism was closer to Marx.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Oh you will find some ... hillbilly-fundamentalists here who are stuck in ... "Fools-world"

But we need freeminded individuals, so a big nice Welcome!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I know Catholic dogma better than you. That's all. I could not care a less about your "spirituality". Have any Orgone Accumulators nearby? Nope? Better get one to clear the air of its poison.

And my friend, there is no such thing as equality. No man or woman has ever been born equal to another. You are a dreamer basically. My momma would eat you for breakfast.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Wilkommen,
However some of what you say is a little Passé for instance, Elivis isn't dead, in fact he's making a comeback...with only six feet to go.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I prefer the term, "Hill-William"

Thank you.
edit on 21-3-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, where the noobs fight with the veterans and where Trump is top Kek King.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Since you do not actually know me, how can you, with a straight face, claim to "know Catholic dogma better" than I? Not saying you do or do not, just that that is a rather presumptive remark. Still, just remember, the Holy Mother Church once thought the Sun went around the Earth and that the Donation of Constantine was Real Thing.
edit on 21-3-2018 by EngineOfDoubt because: added word

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Why call yourself something if that is not what you are?

What pray tell are you?

I have not labeled myself for I tend to think that as an individual I cannot place myself within any group - yet. Maybe as time goes on the hillbillies will let me in their tribe and I will report back to you how it is all that you have ever pretended it was.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

There is just too much the medical community doesn't know. If you don't believe that watch a show on Youtube called Victorian Pharmacy. They recreate a pharmacy like the old days, you know when they used things like Lead and arsenic and coc aine to treat people and thought it was perfectly safe.

Someday we will be looked on the same way, haaa look at those foolish people thinking vaccines were completely safe.

My own personal experience. My father in law had Guillain Barre, he got it from the flu shot. When my kids were little I absolutely refused to get them the flu shot because of his history, doctors called me silly and pretty much insinuate that I was foolish and uneducated. Fast forward a decade from that point, doctors now think there might be some link, but aren't sure if it was genetic or hereditary or something else, but they took it seriously and it was noted in their medical records. I'm not saying the flu shot is safe, or unsafe, but we truly don't know the impact it has on each person.

Now here is an old old story, back when my mom was younger they actually used to say that smoking was good for your health.

link   
a reply to: smurfy

I wish. Given what's currently on the radio, we could use some real music again, even if it's all stolen.

link   

Because I do, I can tell that you don't. Just by your opening statement you may label yourself Catholic, you may even belong to a church, but you are not actively Catholic.

Stop skirting the issue, do you believe that Jesus Christ is your lord and savior or not?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I'm Catholic and don t give a # about dogmas. Do yourself and the world a favour and get over it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yes, and I still stand everything I said, until evidence, not high-minded diatribes, tell me otherwise. Ohh...lemme guess - Tridentine?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Not only are you a liberal you are also an individual who no doubt watches CNN. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. a reply to: EngineOfDoubt

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join