It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lobbyist says he was nearly killed by man he hired to investigate Seth Rich’s death

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Lobbyist says he was nearly killed by man he hired to investigate Seth Rich’s death

As conspiracy theories swirled around the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, lobbyist Jack Burkman took the unusual step of launching his own private investigation. A man with military and security experience stepped up to help.

Now Burkman alleges that man, Kevin Doherty, nearly killed him.

A man reached out, describing himself as a senior FBI official with information about then-agency deputy director Andrew McCabe, who at the time was under an internal investigation for his handling of probes into Hillary Clinton.

His source dropped off two packets of emails under a cone in a garage at the Key Bridge Marriott in Rosslyn, Burkman said.

...when Burkman bent over to pull the papers out from under the cone, he was shot in the buttocks and thigh. As he ran out of the garage with his dachshund in his arms, he was hit by an SUV.

He said the car backed up to hit him again.

Really don't know what to make of this.

Why is everything Seth Rich related so bizarre?
edit on 21-3-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I do not trust lobbyists. According to the net he is the head of #1 lobbying firm in DC.

He's also a dick. (My undiluted personal opinion!)

Burkman drew significant media attention for organizing a protest against the Dallas Cowboys NFL football team after it signed Michael Sam, an openly gay football player to its practice squad.

Wiki link

I do not like or trust him or anything he has to say. I hope I am wrong.
edit on 21/3/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Well, according to the article it seems the gunman who was hired by the lobbyist was sour over a project they worked on together to profile the Rich killer because the gunman, for some reason, assumed the project belonged to him.

“He became somewhat angry because he thought the Profiling Project belonged to him,” Burkman said. In July, he cut Doherty loose and sent him a cease and desist letter. “I just figured the matter was closed,” Burkman said. “But what happened is, I guess, he was simmering and simmering and simmering.”

Perhaps this man was unhinged? I mean, clearly he was but we'll find out more details as time goes on.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Well, whether you like lobbyists or not, Doherty (ex-Marine, ex-special agent) was arrested for the attempted murder of Burkman.

Doubt he shot and ran over himself.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

i cannot get :

" he shot me in the butt ox "

delivered in the manner of forrest gump out my head now

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Sam probably wouldn't sleep with him. Probably because he brought his dachshund everywhere

on the flip side, if your number 1, you are making bank, so why would you risk your cash-money to make up this story?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

"Why is everything Seth Rich related so bizarre?"

Simple. The same reason Pizza-gate sounded so bizarre (at least to some of us).
People trying to fit facts to their narrative. And they always twist themselves up like a pretzel.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

As conspiracy theories swirled around the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, lobbyist Jack Burkman took the unusual step of launching his own private investigation. A man with military and security experience stepped up to help.

Now Burkman alleges that man, Kevin Doherty, nearly killed him.

A man reached out, describing himself as a senior FBI official with information about then-agency deputy director Andrew McCabe, who at the time was under an internal investigation for his handling of probes into Hillary Clinton.

His source dropped off two packets of emails under a cone in a garage at the Key Bridge Marriott in Rosslyn, Burkman said.

...when Burkman bent over to pull the papers out from under the cone, he was shot in the buttocks and thigh. As he ran out of the garage with his dachshund in his arms, he was hit by an SUV.

He said the car backed up to hit him again.

Really don't know what to make of this.

Why is everything Seth Rich related so bizarre?

Weird. Another piece of the confusing puzzle. Good catcht!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

My shot in the dark would be:

"There's no such thing as bad publicity"

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

My shot in the dark would be:

"There's no such thing as bad publicity"

So this is a "keep alive" tactic?

He is one I just thought up that has me laughing and is in keeping with conspiracy:

The guy had himself shot and run over on purpose to throw more fuel into all the current confusion over Rich's death.

I just made that up, so if it goes viral, I want royalty payments.

Then again, it is probably all over the internet's already, so never mind...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

Just another botched robbery, really.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If you look up his wiki he was also attacked by an assailant in Jan 2018. Looks like the page is not updated with the latest attempt.

Burkman had said in January that he was assaulted too, with pepper spray, but no charges were filed in that incident. In a tweet, he suggested the first incident was connected to a January 20 hotel attack in Kabul, during which a man working as a publicist for him was killed.

After the March incident, the police connected the SUV to Doherty, Burkman told the Post. Doherty was taken into custody on March 17 and charged with the use of a firearm in committing a felony and two counts of malicious wounding, court records show. He is being held without bond and his next court appearance is scheduled for April 19. The records did not list a defense attorney.

Sorry...this has all the ear marks of a hit not a robbery.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

Just another botched robbery, really.

You are taking all the silly fun, and my potential internet royalties, out of the conversation?

But sure, that what is seems to me also.

But when I put on my special hat constructed from the finest materials provided by the good folk at the Renyolds corporation....
edit on 21-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

"Why is everything Seth Rich related so bizarre?"

Simple. The same reason Pizza-gate sounded so bizarre (at least to some of us).
People trying to fit facts to their narrative. And they always twist themselves up like a pretzel.

I suspect these bizarre stories are pushed in order to make a mockery of investigations into some serious issues. Disinfo.
Since pizzagate, it does appear that the very real issue of paedophilia within the political class has gone further underground. Similarly, Seth Rich was, in fact, murdered and we still don't know who by. Wacky stories on the subjects are great for pushing people away from the underlying issues.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

If the brother Aaron was involved like Jack states then it would make sense why the parent's aren't talking or demanding answers for Seth's murder! If Trump decides and Pardons Assange perhaps then will learn the obvious truth!
edit on 23-3-2018 by DeIirium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Everything with Seth is so bizarre because he's the straw that will break the pedo/Luciferians back. They murdered him for nearly blowing the lid on their child trafficking/murder ring....

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i cannot get :

" he shot me in the butt ox "

delivered in the manner of forrest gump out my head now

Kind of reminds You of Billy Shakespeare no?

new topics

top topics

join