It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin bombing suspect identified as Mark Anthony Conditt of Pflugerville

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
That guy walking into ups looks like a white haired geezer not a kid.

Most likely a wig. He knew there would be cameras.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Maybe some day the usual suspects will bother to read.

“We do not understand what motivated him to do what he did and that will also be part of the continuing investigation as we try to learn more about him and try to understand why he took the actions he did,” Manley said

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: MisterSpock

Maybe some day the usual suspects will bother to read.

“We do not understand what motivated him to do what he did and that will also be part of the continuing investigation as we try to learn more about him and try to understand why he took the actions he did,” Manley said

My comment really wasn't related to, or based on the article.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Tempter

Well, there’s no evidence that his parents were bombing anybody, so yeah, they could still be heavy duty Christians. Obviously he wasn’t following true Christian tenets.

Ok, you have to define what it is you are attempting to imply.
What is a heavy duty christian? I am so unfamiliar with its theology. I have never heard of this denomination.
Please submit clarification and definition you are using please?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: Thejoncrichton

It appears from a facebook post by his mom that they were heavy duty Christians. He was homeschooled, and she mentions after he “graduated” high school, that he might take some time off and do a mission trip. Just speculation at this point...

You also conveniently left out he was a registered Democrat. Not if it matters but please be accurate if you want to blame a whole group. He was a pos end of story. Blame th emedia for glorifying mass murderers because he was inspired by the Zodiac KIller.

His social media presence has been scrubbed really quickly btw.

Never saw anything in the articles I read that said he was a Democrat, which is why I didn’t mention it. Got any proof? The article I read had a screen shot of the mom’s facebook post, which is what I was commenting on.

I was simply responding to the poster who questioned why comments on the internet mentioned Christian. That’s it. I made no judgements either way - just shared what I read.

Jesus.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

His social media got scrubbed and we all know what that means.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Ok, you have to define what it is you are attempting to imply.

Isn't it obvious?

Bad case of christian phobia.

The repeated attempts to pin it on them even though the police said they don't know what his motivation was.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

That the federal authorities are investigating the situation?

Is there another, more likely scenario you are trying to imply here?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I am not implying anything. Just speculating based on the mother’s facebook post. You don’t usually go on mission trips if you aren’t religious at all, or if you just go to church once or twice a year. I have relatives who are devout Christians (i.e., “heavy duty”) whose kids go on mission trips in the summer.

Calm down. I’m not attacking Christianity.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No you made sh!t up and jumped to blame christians right away. Don't play coy now. Read his reddit posts. It's pretty clear he was a mentally disturbed individual who wanted fame and glory. Hell this pos will get his own movie in the near future. The MSM is complicit in this.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Okay, but that's a completely different question than the one I responded to.

I'd love to know all the neat tools and tricks the feds have to do the things they do. Until another Snowden comes along, I doubt we're going to get much information on it though.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I didn’t make anything up. Read my first post. I said “it appears”, I mentioned the mother’s facebook post, then I said it’s speculation at this point.

You’re just itchin’ to get angry about something, aren’t ya?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

That the federal authorities are investigating the situation?

Is there another, more likely scenario you are trying to imply here?

I already said what i suspect and unfortunately i know how this works. If it was a Trump supporter it would be shouted from the rooftops but nothing but crickets. Don't get me wrong i think he was a pos regardless of any political affiliation or relgion but social media is already blaming Trump for this. They are mad that he doesn't politicize it. Go figure.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I am not implying anything. Just speculating based on the mother’s facebook post. You don’t usually go on mission trips if you aren’t religious at all, or if you just go to church once or twice a year. I have relatives who are devout Christians (i.e., “heavy duty”) whose kids go on mission trips in the summer.

Calm down. I’m not attacking Christianity.
mormons go on missions. Are they mormons? Moms like to brag on kids. Did he actually serve on a mission? Or is this a one-post-off type of claim based on a 1 instance the mom was hoping her boy was the son she raised?
Are you a christophobe? One of them hater type?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Well, there’s no evidence that his parents were bombing anybody, so yeah, they could still be heavy duty Christians. Obviously he wasn’t following true Christian tenets.

Why is his religion even an issue? What did it have to do with the bombings?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

Why is his religion even an issue? What did it have to do with the bombings?

Blame the MSM because they still continued to call it a hate crime despite 2 of the later victims being white.

link   

It’s Texas, so, most likely Christian. I was simply answering the poster’s question as to why everyone was mentioning Christian while referring to him. That’s it.

No, I’m not a “Christophobe”. Jesus said some really cool stuff that we should all follow. I have no problem with true Christians. It’s the posers I have a problem with.

link   
We really don't even know if this was the person responsible to begin with, and conveniently blew himself up.

The only information that has been released thus far was his google search history, which would make millions of suspects.

The video/still of a person wearing hat and wig isn't definitive proof.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Oh for God’s sake - I didn’t say his religion was an issue. I was responding to a post questioning why he was seeing comments on the internet about the guy being a Christian. Just sharing the information that I read. Not making judgements on Christianity.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join