It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homicide 1 hour ago Austin bombing suspect kills self with explosive as police close in: report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I always heard you could id a bomber by missing parts of his body. In this case great news for Austin, Texas.

Police in Austin, Texas, were preparing to stage a media briefing early Wednesday about an officer-involved shooting, amid local media reports that the Austin bombing suspect had killed himself with an explosive device.

The Austin American-Statesman was reporting that local police had located the suspect using a mix of cellphone information, security video and store receipts.

Further information about the suspect was not immediately available.

If this pans out hats off to the detectives who tracked the idiot down. Not much else other than he is reportedly dead..
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I can't wait to see them prove this was the guy for the folk's in TX to get some real end of this. Then, i want to know who he was and what was his beef. Is this a family member of a victim or DACA type seeking revenge? ISIS hasn't been claiming a victory so I suspect no Radical Islam influence.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
A white guy with long hair and a baseball cap.
Pic here

twitter.com... bombing-suspect-kills-self-with-explosive-as-police-close-in-report.html

ETA

Looks like people I know that are old hippies, the rednecks normally like short hair that is how they got their necks. But that could be a mullet and that is redneck looking to some of us I am sure. Let's see how fast MSNBC claims he was in the teaparty or a religious freak.
edit on 21-3-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I can't wait to see them prove this was the guy

He blew himself up. How many guys driving around Austin with bombs in their cars?
He was targeting African Americans. They are investigating this as a hate crime.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You can basically stereotype that it would be a middle age white guy. Highly intelligent and probably college educated.

How many people will copy cat him. I mean, he got to read/watch all about himself on all forms of media and social media. One could argue, that makes him more " famous" then a school shooter. Kill the "bully" at school and get to see the damage you caused, all while baskin in the "glory" that you are "famous".

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
24 year old white male.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He blew himself up. How many guys driving around Austin with bombs in their cars?
He was targeting African Americans. They are investigating this as a hate crime.

Love and the truth about what is going on in society to cause this, is what we need now.

Looks like it was indeed a hate crime whether they were brown skin victims alone or not. That one in SC claimed he was targeting blacks to start an all out race war.

If you are keeping score Silly you will not be happy, hate is up this year. Love is down.

Defense of the innocent is rising. Justice will be served to these evil beings, but in its own time. Our system of divide (the citizens into subgroups while calling any of them subhuman) and conquer is creating more hate. We have to fix the reasons for hate.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I laugh at the term "Hate" crime, It's just race bating to cause division. Like, if he bombed white people, that would be "love" crimes? It's almost like saying it's ok to bomb your own race, pick another race, and you are evil. Shouldn't bombing people make you evil?

Would you say that the bomber knew the victims? Do you think he went on line and looked for black people to bomb? Randomly picked address in non-white neighborhood?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

They will do anything to push the narrative..

Its so driven obvious what's going on withba few of these posters I even think the mods can pretend anymore.

Also its usually the racist who say things like that
edit on 21-3-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well hopfully this will end the saga of bombings. Sucks they cant question him hopfully he left a paper trail to figure out his motive not that it really matters the damage is done people are hurt and killed.

I hope the victims and their families can find closure now, seeing as he blew him self up it smells like karma.

a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hmm, if we do see more bombings, it could be a similar case to that pizza delivery driver many years ago who had a bomb strapped to him and told that if he did not commit a robbery and return in time, it would be detonated. The police caught him, and upon realising he had a bomb on his neck, made him sit in a park and ignored his pleas for help. And it went off, killing him instantly.

I doubt it, and I hope this was the guy, but someone perpetrating something of this scale, might have had victims coerced to enact things... and realising he was caught, remotely detonated the device.. as the police said in the video in the source linked, they have not identified the man yet as he has extensive injuries.

Seems a bit too simple an end, somehow.

If it was him, good riddance.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

i seem to remember a white person was bombed too.

new topics

top topics

join