It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They killed the bomber

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

If he blew himself up, how did "they" get him? Confused....

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EngineOfDoubt
a reply to: burgerbuddy

If he blew himself up, how did "they" get him? Confused....

Same thought.

But not unusual for a thread here.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EngineOfDoubt

He blew himself up because they found him.
edit on 21-3-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This entire bombing saga has been a false flag by Democrats. The guy was a right-winger. They killed him so now he will vote Democrat.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I don't think he blew himself up..... look at this picture below.

If you was to ram your car into a bomber vehicle, what might happen?

I suspect the Keystone Kops set off the bomb when they rammed his vehicle.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: Swills

I don't think he blew himself up..... look at this picture below.

If you was to ram your car into a bomber vehicle, what might happen?

I suspect the Keystone Kops set off the bomb when they rammed his vehicle.

You literally just made that up. There's no indication of that at all. What motive would they have to lie? They made a perfectly legitimate decision to try to stop him from getting on the interstate. If the bomb exploded when they hit him, that's no fault of theirs. There's no reason for them to say he detonated it himself if it went off when they rammed him.

Hours after he made the video, police found Conditt leaving a hotel. They followed him until they made a move to stop him from getting on an interstate and Conditt ended up in a ditch.

CNN

Don't make # up, please.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

They did ram his car, clearly you can see that in the picture.... What idiot rams a car with a suspected bomber in it?

Now, Conditt may have wanted to kill himself.... but I bet money the cops set off the bomb when they rammed his car.

Get it right.....
CNN is not a reliable source, they like to make # up.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

They did ram his car, clearly you can see that in the picture.... What idiot rams a car with a suspected bomber in it?

Now, Conditt may have wanted to kill himself.... but I bet money the cops set off the bomb when they rammed his car.

Get it right.....

For sure. You can see the damage to the front of the white van.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Get it right.....

I didn't say they didn't ram his car. You can clearly see that in my post. What idiot just assumes the bomb went off when they hit his car when the word is the guy set the bomb off himself and there's zero evidence to contradict that?

Get it right. Every source says he set the device off himself. You're making # up.
edit on 22 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Only an idiot would believe the MSM, FBI, and CNN. ↑

Would you ram a car if you knew there might be a bomb in it?

I could be wrong.
It's really no big deal, they got the guy.... other than Keystone Kops ramming a car with a bomb in it. Doh!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
blows him self!
THEN they shoot him>????
just like the cops..........

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I could be wrong.
It's really no big deal, they got the guy.... other than Keystone Kops ramming a car with a bomb in it. Doh!

Do you have any reason to think it detonated when they hit his vehicle, besides just not wanting to believe the #officialstory so you can feel cool?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
blows him self!
THEN they shoot him>????
just like the cops..........

"Blew himself up" is not an accurate term in this case. It's not like it was a high explosive and the guy was blown apart. He detonated the device in the car with him, which causes severe trauma from the concussive force, lacerations from whatever shrapnel he loaded into the bomb, and burns from the extreme heat generated. It doesn't always kill people immediately. So it's not like they shot him after he was blown to pieces. He may have still been alive and they perceived him as a threat. You obviously can't see too good with the smoke and everything, he could have had a gun in the car with him. You already know the guy is willing to kill. Are you taking that chance if you're the cop?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I could be wrong.

Do you have any reason to think it detonated when they hit his vehicle, besides just not wanting to believe the #officialstory so you can feel cool?

Why would I want to feel cool? I have nothing to gain by it.

I'm just saying it's very feasible the bomb went off when they rammed his vehicle.

Also
The FBI could of lied to make themselves look good. The FBI has been in a negative light lately. That is very feasible too.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I could be wrong.

Why would I want to feel cool? I have nothing to gain by it.

I'm just saying it's very feasible the bomb went off when they rammed his vehicle.

Also
The FBI could of lied to make themselves look good. The FBI has been in a negative light lately. That is very feasible too.

It's feasible that I set it off from my laptop too. Just because something is within the realm of possibility doesn't mean it's wise to be like "this is what happened! MSM is lying!" when there's no indication of that whatsoever. I mean, there could have been a monkey in the car with him and the monkey set it off and they're just not telling us. Don't trust the MSM! Just because none of the stories say there was a monkey doesn't mean there wasn't one! All you did was make something up, and your only justification is that it's not impossible? Come on man, have some standards.

And why would that make them look bad if they rammed his car and it exploded? As I said, it's not their fault the guy had a bomb in the car. They're chasing him to protect the public. What would make them look bad is if they let him get on the interstate and he was able to get around other cars before he detonated the bomb and killed/wounded other people. They made the right decision ramming him off the road.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I didn't say this is what happened. Read my first post....

I said, "I suspect the bomb went off when they rammed his vehicle."

It simply means I doubt the official story; that he killed himself by setting off the bomb.

Fact is, the MSM does lie and so does the FBI.

Again,
I'm just pointing out that the bomb may have went off when they rammed his vehicle. After all, its a homemade bomb made out of cheap materials and probably very unstable. I doubt the official story is true.

edit on 43034331pm312018Thu, 22 Mar 2018 15:43:49 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join