It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 insider PUTS placed prior to 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
How does a country have a national debt if it makes insane profits in war?

The country does not make the profits, the companies make and keep the profits. Most large companies have CEO's on 6 or 7 figure salaries, they get stock options and a nice big fat bonus when it performs better than expected. Any money left over gets paid to the shareholders. The country pays the bill for the war but the profits are for the companies.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
How does a country have a national debt if it makes insane profits in war?

The country does not make the profits, the companies make and keep the profits. Most large companies have CEO's on 6 or 7 figure salaries, they get stock options and a nice big fat bonus when it performs better than expected. Any money left over gets paid to the shareholders. The country pays the bill for the war but the profits are for the companies.

Yes, that is exactly what I was pointing out, the countries don't make the insane profit like the OP suggested.

However,

Profits go into the companies and this increases the share price, profits don't go to shareholders.

Siphoning profits from a company on the stock market does one thing, lowers the share price, shareholders don't want their shares to drop but to increase.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I came across this interesting vid, which directly links the top people with the insider trades on 9/11. They must have thought that the trades would go through and no one would notice, they were placed in many countries not only on United and American airlines but on the banks which were in the falling towers

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale
Governments, and thus the taxpayer base pays for the war.

Companies building the hardware for war make a nice profit.

Companies who are contracted to rebuild make a nice profit.

The central banks, the hidden instigators of war, make the biggest haul, loaning money to build munitions and then more loans to rebuild. The media is their manipulation department they use to keep the majority of citizens fairly complacent and extremely ignorant about their true end goal of enslaving the majority to debt, both personal and sovereign.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Governments, and thus the taxpayer base pays for the war. Companies building the hardware for war make a nice profit. Companies who are contracted to rebuild make a nice profit.

yes,

you are also repeating what I was saying the whole thread because the OP suggested that the countries they mentioned made "insane profits".

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yes, all these years later it's rather old news, but still a very important clue that the official story is impossible.

As I recall, the Krongard brothers of the CIA were involved in most of those PUT transactions, and that the bank had Brown in the name.

I thought the story went that the options were never cashed in, so they don't really know the identities of the beneficiaries.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join