It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 insider PUTS placed prior to 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

A PUT option is placed on a stock in the share market which is a bet that the stock will fall at a certain time. If it falls you multiply the original bet and make a killing. Their were thirteen PUTS that were defined as suspicious. These were determined by software that analyzed the markets for insider trading, which means that the people that placed the bets must have had had prior knowledge of the event. Because in normal circumstances the bet was stupid and a waste of money.
So when the money trail is followed, it leads to some interesting conclusions. The FBI stated that their was no evidence of prior knowledge and the following of this lead would be pointless. But Obtaining the relevant papers via the " Freedom of information act" suggests otherwise. It leads to some pretty mind boggling conclusions and of course a massive cover up. It also suggests that the primary targets at two of the impact sites , were one to hide massive money laundering, by blowing away a floor of accountants, and second the same at the Pentagon which took out over thirty accountants trying to find two trillion dollars lost in the Pentagons black hole.
Sorry if this has been posted before.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Puts are part of the futures instruments. These instruments officially began trading on the NYSE in 1973. I always wondered why on Earth anyone would make a bet on a future event that had not yet happened unless they had some inside knowledge something would happen.

I've long theorized the financial instruments used for daily trading world wide are all tied directly to how and when people on the inside are allowed to move money just before major market shaping events occur. It became so boring making money the old fashioned way that "they" created the futures markets to make money in every way.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

So who were the big profiteers from 911?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So who were the big profiteers from 911?

From the event, mostly friends of the Clintons, after that friends of Dick Chaney. What a weird world we live in isn't it?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Some history on these trades:

www.optionsplaybook.com...

It started with farmers insurance. They needed some kind of insurance to guarantee them an income if they were hit by freak weather conditions like a tornado, sudden frost or torrential rainstorm and flooding. Then it makes sense to for a family business to place a 10000:1 bet that the farm will be hit by a freak storm. Then the insurance company can take $10 bets from 10000 farmers, afford the payouts and make a profit at the same time. Farmers relax that they will have an income either way. Everyone wins.

The insurance company has some insider knowledge by looking at the weather reports from the past 100 years. They can work out the chances of a hurricane in Florida, tornadoes in Texas and forest fires in California. So they can make a profit while still making payouts and dividends for their investors.

But these payouts might affect the stock price of the insurance company. Investors to the insurance company won't buy shares unless they can cut their losses and dump the shares the minute they make a loss. So they need PUT options. Other investors would want to buy the shares if their a bounty harvest, so they get CALL options. Some might have their own almanacs and algorithms for deciding a good bet.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think the most important number here is 16.

As in 16 years ago without convictions.
At what point do we start to be graceful losers?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If you analyze all the facts and look at the key admistrative positions , required to totally control such an operation, the main benefactors, are America Britain and Israel. They all made insane profits from the ensuing wars. Britain because the BBC was involved, where it accidentally got the broadcast times wrong, and announced the 9/11 action half an hour before it happened . Israel because of all the Zionist in the key positions, and America because the top echelons let it happen.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Fuel prices...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Its a interesting point to make in the context of 9/11 however it does not prove any kind of conspiracy, put options had been common place for decades before 9/11, a daily feature on the trading floor. Over the years their have been lots of attempts to establish the financial motive for any kind of 9/11 conspiracy, from insurance payouts, Rumsfeld's missing trillions, Enron cover ups, black funding fraud and even as some kind of huge gold hist. So far I have not personally seen any of these having been proven to establish a financial motive, they don't really stand up to full scrutiny or they cannot be proven in anyway real way.

Its a interesting rabbit hole to dive into though.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I always wondered why on Earth anyone would make a bet on a future event that had not yet happened

how about betting on a horse race ? [ or ANY other event ]

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

lets not forget larry silversteins curious leases and insurance policies.
unprecedented in history

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

They all made insane profits from the ensuing wars. Britain because the BBC was involved, where it accidentally got the broadcast times wrong, and announced the 9/11 action half an hour before it happened . Israel because of all the Zionist in the key positions, and America because the top echelons let it happen.

I really am having trouble understanding this logic.

War costs countries money, it doesn't make money for countries.

Corporations involved with war supplies and construction make money but Governments are paying for the war and the war efforts.

Britain made insane war profits because a TV station broadcast something?

Israel made insane war profits because of Zionists in key positions?

Key positions of what?

and how does having any position anywhere change the fact that governments lose money paying for a war not make money?

Sorry I just don't get it.

Yes, Politicians made money like Cheney being a shareholder in Blackwater or whatever and having them as contractors over there making the company a lot of money,

But Governments making insane ....... Profits?

So the US is not in debt if profits were made?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

and how does having any position anywhere change the fact that governments lose money paying for a war not make money?

the government is not the country, the nation is the country and they who pay the debt, thats why those who run the government dont give an F how much it pays for a war or how many die in it, they just serve a term and collect on their way out.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

the government is not the country, the nation is the country and they who pay the debt, thats why those who run the government dont give an F how much it pays for a war or how many die in it, they just serve a term and collect on their way out.

Yes,

So you are saying the same thing as I am by asking what I did,

that nations are losing money not making insane profits from war?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

lets not forget larry silversteins curious leases and insurance policies.
unprecedented in history

He actually ended up losing money

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Follow the money. Where does the money go?

A paltry amount on soldiers wages, billions to defence contractors, warplanes, munitions, weapons and other tech and then when they want to rebuild their decimated infrastructure, US companies get the contracts. There is a hell of a lot of money to be made in war and the taxpayer (you and me) foots the bill. Spend, spend, spend!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You're taking my statement out of context. Comparing a company to a horse is apples and oranges. And in case you haven't followed sports betting much over the years every single major sport has had plenty of instances of fraud. That was my point on puts. The only way you make money is by pure luck or if you already know of an impending event that will affect the price of the stock.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I was watching some history on the Iran-Iraq war.

Obviously it was instigated by Western powers, but to what ends???

It doesn't make sense on it's face to intentionally drive up oil prices, that would be bad for USA economy.

Thinking about it, when those oil prices go up, what happens to the value of US oil reserves?

I believe the answer to the 9-11 question lies along these lines.
edit on 22-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: eta

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Saddam was going to sell oil in Euros. Now China and Russia are dumping the dollar. The only reason America has the standard of living it has is because it gets a cut on every barrel of oil sold in dollars. On the 25th of this month it goes officially, with a gold backed yuan. At the moment India Iran the Saudis Russia China are doing deals without the dollar. Unless America changes to a gold backed dollar it don't look good.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Follow the money. Where does the money go?

what money?

Both you and DR UAE have replied but I think you completely misiterpret what I was saying.

There is a hell of a lot of money to be made in war and the taxpayer (you and me) foots the bill. Spend, spend, spend!

Yes, that is what I was saying.

I was replying to a poster saying how the US, Britain and Israel made insane profits with wars after 9/11

The profits made are by corporations that supply and do clean up and security.

Its all paid for by the nations governing body using tax payer money.

I asked the posters how have these countries made insane profits when its cost them more to fight the wars?

How does a country have a national debt if it makes insane profits in war?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join