It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Youtuber found guilty of hate crime for teaching dog nazi salute

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

hahah that guy certainly does raise the issue !

Just coming back to this , the law states that it is the persons perception of the content or action or opinions themselves that are deemed as causing emotional distress or harm!

but emotional states are subjective to each individual and how can you prove a subjective thing like an emotional state in a court of law!

the Victim "that evil nazi bastard's video hurt my feelings and deeply offended me and my jewish heritage"

the accused" your honour , I dont believe that the vicitims feelings were hurt or any emotional trauma has been caused , and that they simply oppose my viewpoint and therefore are trying to damage my social life and my own well being by having me incarcerated"

So its basically your word against my word and it comes down to whose opinion the jurors side with !
no facts at all considered, just subjective states of consciousness , why is this even in court, I thought children were not able to be tried for crimes,given that its only children who stomp through the world not able to control their emotional states !

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 0001391

Well, a guy did just get convicted of a crime for making fun of Nazis (something that hasn't been illegal since about 1945 in Germany) so I'd say you're dead on.
edit on 28-3-2018 by captainpudding because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just curious but , how many jews have been gassed since Mark Meechan posted his youtube video ?
or how many jews have been killed because of this video , how many are directly linked to this mans video
inspiring others to kill jews ?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
Just curious but , how many jews have been gassed since Mark Meechan posted his youtube video ?
or how many jews have been killed because of this video , how many are directly linked to this mans video
inspiring others to kill jews ?

Exactly right. The very notion of gassing jews is so repugnant in our societies, that no one could nor should take Meechan seriously. In fact, that was the point of his video: to portray the pug in the worst way possible. But they did take it seriously, and now have to pretend their citizens will fire up the gas chambers as soon as they are met with Meechan's video in order to justify this injustice..

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Who wants to report Lord sugar for hate speech

lord sugar tits

and they come for our freedom to # under the guise of the human trafficking act

you know if we just ensured no one was poor then we'd not need to clamp down on human trafficking
but we spend a crazy amount of money globally on arms
when it could feed an clothe everyone , no need for these amendments and acts and new legilslation
which remove our freedoms.

Sex scrubbed clean

edit on 31-3-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join