It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Youtuber found guilty of hate crime for teaching dog nazi salute

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's probably already been said, but I'm British and I'm on the right politically but jokes about the Holocaust and WW2 just don't fly around here, period...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
It's probably already been said, but I'm British and I'm on the right politically but jokes about the Holocaust and WW2 just don't fly around here, period...

Quick question; how much jail time did Prince harry get for dressing up like a nazi?

Or how about Monty python?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is why the left can't win or be a good system for the future of the western world

Mass immigration is the reason we're talking away freedom of speech

Islam is the reason we're losing our freedom of speech

The future is going to be bloody

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My daughter taught our dog to go woop ass on the world when she said, "Roadhouse". It was hilarious. Faulty Towers did an amazing episode "The Germans"...(don't mention the war). I saw it on PBS as a child...nobody went to jail.

edit on 21-3-2018 by Vivyinsect because: missed a letter ...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That's nothing.

In Canada if you accidentally misidentify someone's gender you could face the death penalty...

And be careful if you disagree with little jimmy if he feels like wearing a dress and being a girl today; the government will snatch him into their tender loving care of indoctrination...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Good lord are people still defending the govt's actions with this?

How can anyone claiming to have an intelligence greater than a rock defend this, was the joke tasteless, yeah I would probably call it stupid as well.

Worth of a hate crime not even... we are so screwed I was hoping to leave a world a little more free than what it is now, looks like that's going to be a huge uphill fight.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Flatcoat

It's not just in the UK..here in Spain there's a rapper in jail for insulting the king in his lyrics...another arrested for photoshopping his his own face onto an image of the crucifixion...and a pair of puppeteers in the park arrested and jailed for doing a puppet show about ETA....

Yes, at this point, it's the entire Western tradition, with the US remaining as the last bastion of liberty.

Really? Imminent domain, civil forfeiture, permits to protest, banned books & media, can't drop an F-bomb on live TV (thanks FCC) racial profiling, data tracking, the list goes on with the very tight American leash we have here.

We ain't better and aren't any "bastion". We are certainly NOT as free as we think. We just have inflated egos to match our weights this side of the pond.
edit on 3/21/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Flatcoat

It's not just in the UK..here in Spain there's a rapper in jail for insulting the king in his lyrics...another arrested for photoshopping his his own face onto an image of the crucifixion...and a pair of puppeteers in the park arrested and jailed for doing a puppet show about ETA....

Yes, at this point, it's the entire Western tradition, with the US remaining as the last bastion of liberty.

Really? Imminent domain, civil forfeiture, permits to protest, banned books & media, can't drop an F-bomb on live TV (thanks FCC) racial profiling, data tracking, the list goes on with the very tight American leash we have here.

We ain't better and aren't any "bastion". We are certainly NOT as free as we think. We just have inflated egos to match our weights this side of the pond.

Yes really. You have the first amendment and no hate speech laws. Compared to other liberal democracies, you’re still centuries ahead in terms of liberty.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Your claim is not accurate

en.wikipedia.org...

False etymologies One false etymology or backronym of wop is that it is an acronym for "without passport" or "without papers", implying that Italian immigrants entered the U.S. as undocumented or illegal immigrants.[8][9][10] The term has nothing to do with immigration documents, as these were not required by U.S. immigration officers until 1918,[11] after the slur had already come into use in the United States.[9]

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Any other UK members starting to feel like more and more members not from the UK seem to be posting stuff like this to antagonise???

Funny. How many threads did you start about a man who isn't your president, or his supporters?
edit on 21-3-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Utterly absurd and disgraceful and I'm not talking about the owner or his dog, even if he was a neo Nazi.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
I dont understand the hate crime part....except for the gas the Jews thing...training a dog to do a salute doesnt seem like a hate crime to me. Even if it was a salute used by nazis. That's some stupid # right there. Maybe if he was training the dog to maul certain people on command using Nazi attack words or something ok but training it to do a trick...not so much. Seems it would be more mocking of Nazis than anything.
Even the gas the Jews part. Comedy doesn't follow the same rules as normal life. Part of comedy's magic is taking very sour parts of life and making us laugh. It doesn't matter the subject. What this tells me is that the UK is filled with a bunch of @ss deep sticks.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Excuse me?

Care to explain? Do you not want people to agree with you??

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

Quick question; how much jail time did Prince harry get for dressing up like a nazi?

Or how about Monty python?

The rules are different for comedians.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
This is why the left can't win or be a good system for the future of the western world

Mass immigration is the reason we're talking away freedom of speech

Islam is the reason we're losing our freedom of speech

The future is going to be bloody

They want blood.

It can be fixed now with just some hurt feelings.

But no!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Although unethical and distasteful, this is certainly NOT a jail-able offense. It's off color humor that we see in America 10 fold on a daily basis. Some comedian's do it, Marilyn Manson wold probably get the death penalty over there. Just to note, this is the exact behavior of the law just before Hitler started rounding up the Jews in WW2. People were ratting out others, even other German's and the law would jail them and sometimes kill them for the most ridiculous things. This may be a bad omen for whats coming their way.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
uk is almost as messed up as america. dont think bad things or else.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Don't put your nose into our business in the UK. Sort your BS in your backyard, you nosy ****.
edit on 21-3-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You have free speech and this is what you do with it? Amazing, what a waste of life. Could have said something profound if he had a podium to speak on. Instead he taught a dog how to do a nazi salute? The sheeple do not deserve free speech because it is wasted on moronic things like this. Millions of people sacrificed their lifes to rid our world of nazi oppression, for what? To pave the way for this twat to teach a dog how to do a nazi salute?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join