It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ignores national security advisors written briefing... DO NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Why would it be a bad thing. Obama congratulated Putin.

That was in 2012, before Russia invaded Ukraine and the Syrian conflict was only just beginning

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: amfirst1

Why would it be a bad thing. Obama congratulated Putin.

That was in 2012, before Russia invaded Ukraine and the Syrian conflict was only just beginning

“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back.” -Obama

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This board is incredibly pro-communist and pro-dictator. So many posts supporting world leaders who kill opposition and change laws to stay in power - and they feel our own POTUS should praise and applaud those crooks and murdering tyrants.

Of course, ironically if Hillary had won, and done the exact same thing (which she wouldn't have), they would have called her out on it all the same. Double standards abound on this site as well.

It is also hilarious how his supporters actually think the entire White House staff are corrupt idiots, and Trump is the only genius in the house that should be making decisions. His own advisors are calling Trump out NOT because this is some deep state process to remove him from office because he is a "danger" to the deep state, but rather because Trump is an annoying idiot who has no idea what he is doing, I imagine he treats his staff like garbage, and they are simply tired of it.
edit on 21-3-2018 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: hoss53

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Why would it be a bad thing. Obama congratulated Putin. The only people that don't want peace are the Warmongering Deep State.

I would congrats Putin. Since when did Dems become War Hawks?

Would someone please explain to me what the deep state is ? I'm so very confused.

Any branch of the Justice Department or Intelligence Community that provides facts or evidence that Donald Trump dislikes.

It certainly seems that way to me.

Similar to "fake news" being anything unflattering to the president.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: hoss53

originally posted by: amfirst1

Why would it be a bad thing. Obama congratulated Putin. The only people that don't want peace are the Warmongering Deep State.

I would congrats Putin. Since when did Dems become War Hawks?

Would someone please explain to me what the deep state is ? I'm so very confused.

Any branch of the Justice Department or Intelligence Community that provides facts or evidence that Donald Trump dislikes.

It certainly seems that way to me.

Similar to "fake news" being anything unflattering to the president.

It's obvious to anyone who isn't smitten with Trump as some sort of MAGA hero.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: sine.nomine

It is possible he's doing what he believes is best for the country

Why would congratulating the guy who screwed up our election and attempted to murder those folks in Salisbury be best for our country?

I think Trump and his supporters probably have a case of 'Stockholm syndrome'...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Why would congratulating the guy who screwed up our election and attempted to murder those folks in Salisbury be best for our country?
Just explain that to me.

Why would intentionally provoking him be best for our country? Just explain that to me. How does that put our country in a better position to deal with him in the future? The only answer I've got for this is "I don't know."

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Just explain that to me.

Why would intentionally provoking him be best for our country? Just explain that to me. How does that put our country in a better position to deal with him in the future? The only answer I've got for this is "I don't know."

I think the answer is, "We've done it that way forever, look where we are. Lets try something different."

His openness to NK diplomacy is another major shift from all prior administrations. They all wanted indirect. Trump wants to fly into NK or something. Its a difference in approach, for sure.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

DO NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN

Actually Putin is to be congratulated for manipulating Trump into his little bit**! bigly props comrade....

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Fewer than five people had access to that document. The leaker was caught in a trap. It was highly classified so he or she is facing criminal prosecution when caught.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

yeah russsia bad they are eeeennemeeee.
sorry but i have been listening to this broken record all my life i realized this was being pushed on us by companies that profit from war can keep lining their pockets yes lockheed i am refering to you . what was effects of cold war?

we want to leave this world one day all the super powers need to work togther for this to happen.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is simply treasonous and NEEDS to be stopped.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes...it has been proven false. Mr. Steele himself under oath during a deposition stated that it was unverified and the information itself was not actively asked for but provided. What a better way for Russia to undermine our election process than to provide untrue and ridiculous allegations to a party of ambiciles like the DNC and sit back and watch

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I kinda like having a President who has advisors as opposed to handlers, unlike virtually every other President in recent memory. He will not be handled, which terrifies the establishment and of course the left.
edit on 3 21 2018 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Willtell

Yes...it has been proven false. Mr. Steele himself under oath during a deposition stated that it was unverified and the information itself was not actively asked for but provided. What a better way for Russia to undermine our election process than to provide untrue and ridiculous allegations to a party of ambiciles like the DNC and sit back and watch

You don't seem to understand the difference between "unverified" and "false." I did not go outside this morning to see the sunrise. The time it rose is unverified to me, but I am pretty sure it really did rise at the predicted time. But thank you for proposing that Russia is indeed undermining our electoral process. I am certain it will be verified very soon.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Fewer than five people had access to that document. The leaker was caught in a trap. It was highly classified so he or she is facing criminal prosecution when caught.

I assume you are one of the five people since you know what its classification level is. I am picturing McMaster furiously scribbling on the back of envelopes while Trump is trying to figure out how to place a long distance call.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Its his job to make decisions. No one elected his advisors.

Also, Russia didn't poison the ex spy in the UK. Why on earth would he condemn them for something WE probably did.

edit on 3 21 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: carewemust

I assume you are one of the five people since you know what its classification level is.

Like you and most everyone else here, I get information from various media sources.

I wonder how everyone would react if President Trump told Putin that he would "Rain down fire and fury on him" , if he didn't quit being such a bad guy? Would that satisfy the war-mongers and Trump haters?
edit on 3/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder how everyone would react if President Trump told Putin that he would "Rain down fire and fury on him" , if he didn't quit being such a bad guy? Would that satisfy the war-mongers and Trump haters?

Would Trump say something so stupid and inflammatory to a dictator with nuclear weapons? Don't be ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

who is dropping ease on president because someone leaked this and why. your link is not working.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join