It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ignores national security advisors written briefing... DO NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Scrubdog

a reply to: Scrubdog

How many of the same people outraged about trump congratulating putin for winning a rigged election cheered for Hillary winning a rigged primary?

Hell, how many actively helped her rig it?

As far as the UK not liking trump, who, the establishment politicians that refuse to enforce the will of the people who voted for brexit?

And I have just as much hard evidmce that Hillary who so many of them cheered for killed people that you do that putin killed that Russian spy, which is to say none.

Of course you do.

Present your evidence putin killed that agent.

I am not expecting much who is convinced based on policy from trump that he is owned by Russia.

I guess obama was owned by Iran to using your same proof then.

Look to Huma and valerie.

Imagine if Trump had them in his camp.

edit on 3 21 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Why is this a big deal? Obama gave congrats to Putin in 2012.

Snopes verified True.

www.snopes.com...

foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Trump owned Hillary in the last election! LOL!!!!

edit on 21-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

yeah russsia bad they are eeeennemeeee.
sorry but i have been listening to this broken record all my life i realized this was being pushed on us by companies that profit from war can keep lining their pockets yes lockheed i am refering to you . what was effects of cold war?

we want to leave this world one day all the super powers need to work togther for this to happen.

While I pretty much understand this perspective I must ask myself do we need to rely on power hungry egocentric half unbalanced men to do it?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Right, obviously planned it that way, in capital letters. Nothing is going to shake your resolve to see this man in any other way than far superior to yourself.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Right, obviously planned it that way, in capital letters. Nothing is going to shake your resolve to see this man in any other way than far superior to yourself.

I think when Trump uses capital letters in his tweets; it shows his masculinity bigly.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

...do we need to rely on power hungry egocentric half unbalanced men to do it?

You just described every politician ever. Unless, of course, they are power hungry egocentric half unbalanced women.

Reminds me of this:

edit on 22-3-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Who said anything about provoking by anyone?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Their advice only seeks to provoke Russia. He decided to not take said advice. What's the problem?

UUUUoooo, Don't want to antagonize the Bear.. So much for American fearlessness.

Ok?

Tell me, in your opinion, why should Trump have take their advice?

Maybe because that's what advisors are hired to do, advise, especially in fields of diplomacy and world history, something Trump is grossly under qualified in.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yes, why cant trump just do what the anti trump people want and just go to war with putin.

The establishment republicans and democrats, their media lapdogs, want a conflict with russia. Its why they were all aghast at Trump saying in the debates we should work with putin in syria to fight terrorist.

It would be funny if it werent so sad to see the russian bloodlust and calls for a war between two of the worlds biggest superpowers by the party of peace and their supporters.

Kinda amazing the leftist were screaming about Trump getting us into a war with NK. Screaming about him antagonizing fat boy Kim. A country that was basically threatening us with nuclear holocaust every other day.

A few Russian trolls on facebook and twitter is all it takes and the leftist are screaming for Trump to blast Putin 24/7.

A country with enough Nuclear Warheads to destroy the world seven times over just like us...

Another mystery of liberal logic huh?
edit on 22-3-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

Yes, why cant trump just do what the anti trump people want and just go to war with putin.

The establishment republicans and democrats, their media lapdogs, want a conflict with russia. Its why they were all aghast at Trump saying in the debates we should work with putin in syria to fight terrorist.

It would be funny if it werent so sad to see the russian bloodlust and calls for a war between two of the worlds biggest superpowers by the party of peace and their supporters.

A few Russian trolls on facebook and twitter is all it takes and the leftist are screaming for Trump to blast Putin 24/7.

When has a so called "leftist" ever "screamed" For Trump go to war with Russia? Can you provide a source on that claim?

I think the "leftists" you talk about are simply pointing out the fact that Trump clearly sold his soul to the Russians in order to become president... and now his totally owned by them.

Americas reputation of being the powerhouse of the world has been compromised... Simply so some billionaire reality tv star can satisfy his own ego...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Apparently people like you forget that Obama also called Putin in 2012 to congratulate him for once again winning... Were there any "left-winger" making threads back then saying this was bad of the then President to congratulate Putin?...

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

There are times to follow the advice of someone else and times to reject their advice. This happens every day all over the world, in business, personal lives, medical, etc. Now was it a bad idea for him to reject his advisors advice in this situation, I can't say, I'm not in his shoes. That being said, not everyone is going to agree with the advice given to them and should make their own decisions based not only on the advice provided for them but also upon their own internal guidance. Or do we all want to be people that just follow the advice given to us by "experts" and not be permitted to have a choice in the matter?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Apparently people like you forget that Obama also called Putin in 2012 to congratulate him for once again winning... Were there any "left-winger" making threads back then saying this was bad of the then President to congratulate Putin?...

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

Once again, that was before the invastion of Ukraine and annexation of Crimea.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The funniest thing is that The Left loves to vilify Russians all day and night but conservatives and Republicans are supposed to be racist and xenophobic. LMAO. Good job libs!

Mexico had a much larger influence on the 2016 election than "Russian meddling". How many Mexican nationals here illegally voted in 2016 yet not a peep..

The sick liberal left have started another cold war over their failed coupe to take down President Trump .

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Apparently people like you forget that Obama

What's apparent is that you have jumped into this thread two days after it was posted to make the echo point that has been driven up and down the internet by ''people like you'' . So, thanks for the information.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

The funniest thing is that The Left loves to vilify Russians all day and night but conservatives and Republicans are supposed to be racist and xenophobic.

You clearly do not understand, or are deliberately trying to confuse, the difference between condemning the actions of a government and despising people because of their culture or genetic phenotype. I do like the gratuitous mention of Mexico. Nice use of "whataboutism."

ETA: McMaster did it.
edit on 23-3-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join