It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ignores national security advisors written briefing... DO NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Wasn't this the premise you based the thread upon?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

So now that the collusion thing fell apart and so has everything you've thrown at him, you're gonna claim he's the worst because of semantics?

Stay classy, libs.

The "collusion thing" has fallen apart?

News to me. Especially since I am seeing more and more evidence of it by the day, now hearing that Bannon had been involved from the beginning in deliberately ignoring the legal advice on the data that C-A stole, then lied about erasing. Just as soon as we figure out how Mike Flynn and Kushner got that information to the Russians, we'll have the Facebook collusion nailed.

That is already assuming we are not calling the meeting at Trump Tower evidence of willingness to collude with Russia.

We try hard to stay classy but knowing that our president is some other country's "b" (I am referring to Russia right now, and not the breaking news story that the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia bragged about having Jared Kushner "in his pocket" which is also being another country's "b") makes it hard to stay classy. We're used to being Americans and leading the world, not having U.S. interests second to those of a mob'd-up middle player on the international crime stage, which is all we have as a president right now.

Gloat, it's your right as "winner" - but please don't act as if anything good has happened for this country. We're being diminished on the world stage by the day and look like the morons we are.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The President Knew Well and Good the Reaction to his Public Congratulations to Mr. Putin in the Media , he Obviously Planned it that Way . The Man is a Master at Manipulating Media Reporting of his Agenda . LOL , What a Bunch Of LOSERS......

And what "agenda" is he pushing here in his genius way?

Tell us what end is served here, help us "losers."

IF he is attempting to manipulate the media, it is far more likely in a ploy to get the three women that are now suing him off the front page of the papers, but not some genius "agenda" that helps this country. Therefore, what he did was - once again - put his PERSONAL issues ahead of those of the country.

See, we have allies, ones that are critically important to us, such as the U.K., who have bled with us, fought to defend us, and they are now watching our president chummy-up with a ruthless killer of people within U.K. borders, and now the U.K. - who again, have had citizens die alongside ours defending US, wondering whether the U.S. is worth aligning with anymore. The UK is furious.

So, if it is about "manipulating" it is FAR MORE likely that it is because Trump doesn't want the media listening to Stormy Daniels and the others coming out. Thus the United States has now strained relationships with a country whose citizens have died protecting ours, all bc our president is more concerned that some women might have a little too much truth to share about the way he treats women.

Sorry, bro, the "losers" in this are all Americans that expected to have a president - of either party, who would put America first, second, third concern in all things. We don't have that and we're rather upset.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

People too stupid to reason...yes I believe that if you are unable to think for yourself then you should not be able to vote. If Mom votes for someone because her husband tells her too or her son or boss then she shouldn't vote.

Nice deflection by the way. You didn't bother to address the substance of my post just cherry picked a piece and out of context you throw it back...typical so typical

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
March 2012 Obama called putin with congrats for being elected again.

Oct 2016 obama said no one can interfere with the elections.

Told Trump to stop whining.

lol.

Trump should just start nuking russia.

Get rid of all the evidence.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

So now that the collusion thing fell apart and so has everything you've thrown at him, you're gonna claim he's the worst because of semantics?

Stay classy, libs.

News to me. Especially since I am seeing more and more evidence of it by the day, now hearing that Bannon had been involved from the beginning in deliberately ignoring the legal advice on the data that C-A stole, then lied about erasing. Just as soon as we figure out how Mike Flynn and Kushner got that information to the Russians, we'll have the Facebook collusion nailed.

That is already assuming we are not calling the meeting at Trump Tower evidence of willingness to collude with Russia.

We try hard to stay classy but knowing that our president is some other country's "b" (I am referring to Russia right now, and not the breaking news story that the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia bragged about having Jared Kushner "in his pocket" which is also being another country's "b") makes it hard to stay classy. We're used to being Americans and leading the world, not having U.S. interests second to those of a mob'd-up middle player on the international crime stage, which is all we have as a president right now.

Gloat, it's your right as "winner" - but please don't act as if anything good has happened for this country. We're being diminished on the world stage by the day and look like the morons we are.

Facebook collusion? Don't even get started on which party benefits from Facebook.

And how are the US interests second to a "mob'd-up middle player on the international crime stage"? Like what policies have been enacted over this past year that support that claim? I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

If Trump did that, Maxine et al will be screaming for their obstruction of justice claim.

Trump can then just say he wiped them with a cloth or something.

It will all be great theater.... and unfortunately more of the same.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Hahaha!

Everyday the narrative changes with no proof of collusion at all.

Now the story is trumps team hired a firm that data mined, then Kushner too that info and have it to putin, who then stole the election for trump with it.

Hilarious!

Neveind google, Facebook twotter, etc are totally in the tank for the dems.

For you lot, 95 percent of control of social media and the msm is till not fair. If it's not 100 percent, the other side cheated.

What next? Perhaps there was a college professor that was pro trump, and that outweighed the 95percent of professors that were anti trump, so that stole the election.

Meanwhile, the only proof we have of anyone paying for dirt from Russians was the Hillary camp and maybes the fbi, who used that collusion with Russia to spy on people connected to trumps team,

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The BIG CRIME is that there is a TRAITOR in the President's inner circle. That is why this bait was put out to the stupid press yesterday by Trump. As we speak, Chief of Staff JOHN KELLY is closing in on the leaker. Only a few people would know about the "Do Not Call To Congratulate Putin" wording.

And, from what I heard, that wording was put there just for the purpose "baiting" the leaker. The briefing papers do not TELL President Trump what to say/not say. He would ignore it anyway, according to people who've worked there.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Very funny...not!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Stay classy, libs.

Facebook collusion? Don't even get started on which party benefits from Facebook.

And how are the US interests second to a "mob'd-up middle player on the international crime stage"? Like what policies have been enacted over this past year that support that claim? I'm genuinely curious.

The advisors who advised about "not congratulating" Putin were doing so because our western allies are deeply concerned about what Russia is doing to destroy the idea of representative democracy (there has never been a war between 2 democracies, wars follow cults of personality, not representatives of people). There is undeniable video out of people stuffing ballots for Putin - even the U.S. government (Trump) doesn't deny the video.

The U.K. is in an uproar about the murder on its soil, having the U.S. president and talk to the murderer gives him legitimacy for continuing to do it. Putin's nothing but a cheap murderer, the oldest type of ruler in the book, just willing to be more ruthless than the next guy and has stolen trillions from the Russian people to divy up among his friends. Trump just pissed off a real ally bc he had to suck-up to his master, kiss the ring.

Our relations with the U.K. are now worse than they were 2 days ago. That might mean sht to you bc you have different priorities, probably just hating Dems, liberals, gays, scientists, all the things Trump appeals to., but history marches on and allies like the U.K. are often very good to have around. If you haven't noticed, Trump loves the dictators, Putin, Ping, the guy in the Philippines, but didn't call Angela Merkel to congratulate her on her victory, and just lied to the Canadian P.M.

You can love the MAGA all you'd like. I prefer to be thought of well among Brits, Germans and Canadians over the Russian government, Chinese government and Philippino government (I am not speaking ill of the people in those countries, they don't have a voice in their government, so one can't really say one way or another).

There's just one thing that I can think of over the last 2 days where Trump decided he needed to cover his own ass over taking the advice that his advisors deemed best for American interests.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

There was a guy on Ron Reagans staff that wrote a book about how he didn't do as he was told. But hay one has to wonder why they even bother with a staff lol

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

How many of the same people outraged about trump congratulating putin for winning a rigged election cheered for Hillary winning a rigged primary?

Hell, how many actively helped her rig it?

As far as the UK not liking trump, who, the establishment politicians that refuse to enforce the will of the people who voted for brexit?

And I have just as much hard evidmce that Hillary who so many of them cheered for killed people that you do that putin killed that Russian spy, which is to say none.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

www.youtube.com...

Great SNL skit....

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hahaha!

Everyday the narrative changes with no proof of collusion at all.

Now the story is trumps team hired a firm that data mined, then Kushner too that info and have it to putin, who then stole the election for trump with it.

Hilarious!

Neveind google, Facebook twotter, etc are totally in the tank for the dems.

For you lot, 95 percent of control of social media and the msm is till not fair. If it's not 100 percent, the other side cheated.

What next? Perhaps there was a college professor that was pro trump, and that outweighed the 95percent of professors that were anti trump, so that stole the election.

Meanwhile, the only proof we have of anyone paying for dirt from Russians was the Hillary camp and maybes the fbi, who used that collusion with Russia to spy on people connected to trumps team,

Actually, the narrative has been exactly the same for quite some time.

C-A stole "deep data" from Facebook on targeted users, the data was then taken by Flynn/Kushner and perhaps Bannon to the Russians, who used it in crafting their "fake news" sites, and hacking electoral databases. Plus, $$ - the $32 million that went to the NRA, etc.

It's still possible that they didn't "collude" to win the election. That leaves a worse possibility, that Trump will do Russia's bidding because Russia can ruin him personally, whether it be by dropping the books on his finances, or his personal behavior.

Whatever it is, Russia has something over Trump, you can be obstinate and deny it, but it's no longer deniable to anyone willing to be intellectually honest. Our president is a wholly-owned Russian agent.

John Brennan - Republican - knows the full story and has been awfully clear on the level of corruption he knows of within the Trump organization.

Regardless, I'm not going to convince you, I get it. Trump says its good to hate the people that the Altright wants hated. He can do no wrong, so long as he continues to hate Dems, Obama, gays, blacks, scientists, etc etc more than the others. So long as he does that, he'll be good even if he did collude with Russians. I don't think Repubs care one way or another, so long as it was to beat the Democrats, Russians are fine, so it seems.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

How many of the same people outraged about trump congratulating putin for winning a rigged election cheered for Hillary winning a rigged primary?

As far as the UK not liking trump, who, the establishment politicians that refuse to enforce the will of the people who voted for brexit?

And I have just as much hard evidmce that Hillary who so many of them cheered for killed people that you do that putin killed that Russian spy, which is to say none.

Of course you do.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Look, Russia is a very masculine culture, their leader is very masculine, he does what he wants and no one messes with him

what's going to get his attention is someone who brings the same thing to the table

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Of course you do.

Present your evidence putin killed that agent.

I am not expecting much who is convinced based on policy from trump that he is owned by Russia.

I guess obama was owned by Iran to using your same proof then.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Stay classy, libs.

The advisors who advised about "not congratulating" Putin were doing so because our western allies are deeply concerned about what Russia is doing to destroy the idea of representative democracy (there has never been a war between 2 democracies, wars follow cults of personality, not representatives of people). There is undeniable video out of people stuffing ballots for Putin - even the U.S. government (Trump) doesn't deny the video.

The U.K. is in an uproar about the murder on its soil, having the U.S. president and talk to the murderer gives him legitimacy for continuing to do it. Putin's nothing but a cheap murderer, the oldest type of ruler in the book, just willing to be more ruthless than the next guy and has stolen trillions from the Russian people to divy up among his friends. Trump just pissed off a real ally bc he had to suck-up to his master, kiss the ring.

Our relations with the U.K. are now worse than they were 2 days ago. That might mean sht to you bc you have different priorities, probably just hating Dems, liberals, gays, scientists, all the things Trump appeals to., but history marches on and allies like the U.K. are often very good to have around. If you haven't noticed, Trump loves the dictators, Putin, Ping, the guy in the Philippines, but didn't call Angela Merkel to congratulate her on her victory, and just lied to the Canadian P.M.

You can love the MAGA all you'd like. I prefer to be thought of well among Brits, Germans and Canadians over the Russian government, Chinese government and Philippino government (I am not speaking ill of the people in those countries, they don't have a voice in their government, so one can't really say one way or another).

There's just one thing that I can think of over the last 2 days where Trump decided he needed to cover his own ass over taking the advice that his advisors deemed best for American interests.

They're his advisors. Not his bosses. Not his oracles. Not our elected officials. And every president has congratulated Putin. Was Putin a better, more fair leader back then? The whole argument is ridiculous.
So the policy you don't like is the one that hasn't changed in over a decade.
Meanwhile here in America, unemployment is the lowest it's been in decades, GDP is almost triple of what Obama said we could never surpass, and the stock market is soaring. My salary has doubled since Trump took office. No complaints.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join