It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFO' races past passenger jet shocking locals.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable>>>> Hated that it was on Youtube, that site will be losing my viewership since they've decided to go Nazi. But I saw the exact same thing several years ago. I saw a white orb flying just behind a what I assume was a passenger jet. It was off a little but, not quite in the jets chemtrail. But it left no chemtrail. It passed the jet and they flew off in the distance in the same flight path. I could make out the jet, it was high but you could see the wings. The other craft was just an orb, like a white ball.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Could this be explained by a refraction of light and the optical illusion of the "UAP" being a double of the plane, as there is a consistent space between the "UAP" and the aircraft?

I am sure someone with a much more detailed explanation of what I am trying to get at will be along soon...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The reason we see something different is because it is impossible to tell distance in this kind of video.

True.

However there are other concepts one can use to gauge which is higher or lower.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: horatio321

You may have been right - except that the object as it passes the contrail is clearly behind the trail, not in front of it. Watch the video.

Huh?

I don't get what you are saying.

I watched the video,

Its perceived that it starts behind and ends up in front, the object in question

a Few are saying its above or level with plane making the contrail

Logic tell me its lower and only seems faster because of perspective.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

military does not have this kind of tech. at least not publicly.

The kind of tech to fly in a straight line?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
100% fake. Uploading proof in a sec.

This is the plane's trail crossing the power lines. I focused on the power lines because you can see the give away sign that it's fake as the camera starts the "shake", which is usually to hide editing.

Then the "object"

Hey, look at that...it's below the power line...

After the object crosses the power lines the camera is suddenly super steady again.
edit on 22-3-2018 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
100% fake. Uploading proof in a sec.

Please do...if you have it.

Personally I thought the video itself was real, but what it seemed to me to be showing was two planes that were relatively far apart and at different altitudes, but only looked to be flying near each other because of the camera angle. The geometric shape of the object could be due to the quality of the camera used.

I'm not saying that's what it definitely was, but it seemed like it was a plausible known explanation.

edit on 22/3/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: horatio321

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: seagull

That was a digital zoom.

Since when does digital zoom increase image clarity?

This is at least a viable clip for discussion. If it's fake they did a good job of not going too crazy with the special effects.

It didn't. It created a lens flare.

No - there isn't lens flare - but in the video it looks like when they edited the video, they zoomed in on just one frame and paused it briefly so you could see the detail. Unless both the UFO and the Aircraft both paused motionless in flight.....

I did see the digital zoom and the still portion.

I also saw a lens flare and heavy pixilation.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Video is real. Object is added later. Shake when crossing the power lines is probably fake.

Edit: See my edit above.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Some of the pilots I've flown with might make you believe that.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Looks like a another jet on the same flight plan at a greater altitude and speed. The cameras perespective just makes it look like it's flying along with it.

Atmospheric conditions could negate any contrails at a higher altitude, or vice versa.

Not aliens!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It would be nice to know where this happened and the date and time. If its real, most people love to hide in a place called denial, it means we are being looked at or monitored. Either for science, or military recconiassance. This is disclosure by the aliens, it is passive aggressive intimidation, or it is alien tourists who think a modern jet is interesting. Just judging by the amount of sighting reports, the many abduction claims, the photos on the internet and in books, the amount of content on television and onyou tube.... How can we doubt what is happening? We need to be smarter, because we just aren't compared to any visitors. Maybe we need to examine ourselves and our society and how we react to issues.
edit on 22-3-2018 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Video is real. Object is added later. Shake when crossing the power lines is probably fake.

Edit: See my edit above.

The contrail in front of the power line could simply be due to video compression (interframe compression or temporal compression). In fact looking at it closely, I think it is most likely due to compression. So the contrail in front of the wire is not a reason for me to claim "fake".

Video interframe compression re-uses pixel information from previous frames in order to not need to "remember" all of the pixels from every frame; this saves file size. Sometimes the compression algorithms don't get it quite right, and pixels are re-used when they shouldn't be, or re-used pixels are mistakenly put where they should not be put -- especially when motion is involved (motion can confuse the compression algorithm).

BTW, video compression and interlacing is also how we get reptilian shapeshifter videos.

EDIT TO ADD:
The video linked below (especially starting at the 8:00 mark). He discusses how video compression looks for changes from one frame to the next because a compressed file would only need to remember the changes rather than the pixels that remain unchanged.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Great Video.
Whitley Strieber has come out and said 2018 will go down as the year of the UFO as he says the Greys have told him this and by the end of the year the whole Planet will know UFO's are real.
Make of that what you will.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That isn't the contrail, it's the object. The contrail never covers the power line.

Edit: If you mean the sliver on the right of the power line, that is indeed caused by "Blur" from compression because the shake is a fake effect. Basically they zoom in on the video and make a fake shake. That is why the quality drops for the period it is going through the power lines. You can clearly see that the power line is still completely visible through the contrail though.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

My mistake. But the same thing still applies: video compression is notorious for having pixels repeat from one frame to the next that should not be repeating, or the repeating pixels not repeating exactly where they should.

Again, motion on the video screws with the compression more so than a picture with less motion, which might be why the object looks to be in front of the wire on the frames where the camera is shaking.

Maybe it is faked. However, I don't think the fact that a some frames showing the object in front of the power line is necessarily prooof of a fake.

Here's another explanation of video compression:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

You may have been right - except that the object as it passes the contrail is clearly behind the trail, not in front of it. Watch the video.

Huh?

I watched the video,

Its perceived that it starts behind and ends up in front, the object in question

If the UFO is below the aircraft leaving the contrails, one shouldn't be able to see the contrail between the camera and the ufo.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: horatio321

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Huh?

I watched the video,

If the UFO is below the aircraft leaving the contrails, one shouldn't be able to see the contrail between the camera and the ufo.

Are you saying we necessarily CAN see contrail between the object and the camera?

I've looked closely, but don't think this video is high enough quality to be able to discern that contrail is visible between the "UFO" and the camera. I can't tell which is closer, but if I were to guess, I think the one not leaving a contrail is closer.

So, It still could be two planes: one farther away from the camera leaving a contrail, and one closer to the camera and not leaving a contrail. And if the two planes were far enough away from each other (which I think is the case), the closer plane would appear to be moving relatively faster because it is closer to the camera.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I understand video compression. Look at it frame by frame. The only time compression is an issue is when the object crosses a power line. You can also see that the camera completely takes the object out of frame while crossing half the power lines and is quite shaky in the process. The shake is a normal thing for these editors to add to hide poorly done CGI. Look how clear and uncompressed it is when the object is NOT crossing a power line, and then how compressed it is when it IS. I am mobile right now so I can't add more screen caps, but will when I get back to a PC.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
My bet would be that it is a couple military aircraft.

Strange, though, how one is creating a contrail while the other is not. So perhaps one is a more "conventional aircraft" as opposed to the other. A UFO, by its very definition, is an Unidentified Flying Object. This would appear to be just that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join