It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFO' races past passenger jet shocking locals.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

One of the issues like with all distance type videos is that we have no real reference to how far away something is.
But n this video it appears that the object is ether directly in the contrail path or further up than the jet is.
How much further up from the jet it is will be impossible to tell. It's theoretically possible that the ufo is out in space.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

One thing seems certain. The video is NOT edited to add that object in after the fact.

Also, the object could be flying HIGHER than the jet, but on the same trajectory. That could explain why it's leaving no exhaust trail.

If the object IS at the same flight level as the jet...oh boy... we've got an honest-to-goodness ALIEN (Non-Earth or Earthly Time Traveler) on our hands!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Wise position saitama.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hmmm...the youtube channel in question seems to be mainly UFO vids. I smell a fake...

www.youtube.com...

Some of them are quite laughable, YMMV.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought the same thing. But I also wonder if the camera could have some default in the lens that could cause this.

If the object IS at the same flight level as the jet...oh boy... we've got an honest-to-goodness ALIEN (Non-Earth or Earthly Time Traveler) on our hands!

No we don't. It could be secret human tech. We can't ever know what this is based on that video.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: seagull

That was a digital zoom.

Since when does digital zoom increase image clarity?

This is at least a viable clip for discussion. If it's fake they did a good job of not going too crazy with the special effects.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Camera work is highly suspicious IMO.
Can’t hold the damn thing still? Spinning in a circle on the ground when under the wires?
Why?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno
Perhaps the ufo is sampling that chemtrail...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The jerky video does not mean an attempt to detract. Try doing that yourself with a cell phone camera. You really can't hold it steady that well and track at the same time while craning your neck up. And though I'm irritated at the robot voice, a lot of people seem to use that on YouTube videos. But I question several things. One is the idea this is a passenger jet. It might be, but I don't think you can tell for sure. And the video zoom is too good to be true. A classic Adamski-like saucer in full profile? Wow. So if it is indeed a passenger jet, should we not have had accounts from the passengers by now? At least 100 passengers were in a position to see it (1/2 a full load.) Also, we don't seem to have time and date and course here unless I missed it. All those things ought to be available, don't you think? These are crucial missing elements here. Unless we get them, this won't stand on its own as a very good sighting. If we did get some passenger feedback, that would turn this thing into something awesome. But I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

If we did get some passenger feedback, that would turn this thing into something awesome. But I'm not holding my breath.

Yep me too. But there is always a chance huh??? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Ok, if it's a new kind of jet engine, why was there no contrail when the other plane was producing one? 

Different jet engines produce different amounts of water vapour at different temps. You could have one aircraft producing contrails and not another. Also, it's difficult to say they are at the same altitude, though they may be.

If I had to guess, I'd say some sort of practice intercept, though that is usually done out at sea. Passengers generally never see it, as the intercepting aircraft generally close rather close, but above and behind the aircraft. It isn't something normally done over a city. It's also possible that the "passenger plane" is a military flight, and there are two aircraft on a cross country flight for whatever reason.

My big takeaway is that just because I can't distinguish wings on the "UFO" means little to me. I can't see the fuselage of the "passenger plane" either, but I know that it is there. The video is interesting, and unusual, but I'm not sure it's anything amazing.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
I have no idea what the object is, but i'm saying it's not an alien UFO.

Actually it is an UFO, unless you're able to identify it for us.

It's also strange how the person filming is moving his cell around so much trying to capture what is going on, when it should have been good enough to just hold up his cell and film tilting or turning it to follow the jet. All that movement in my mind is trying to take away from the object itself.

When you're in the situation of seeing something you can't explain you're pretty much not caring about the video at all. You just want to get as more details as possible with your own eyes.

If he were really filming such an exciting event where is his chatter and the chatter of folks standing close to him? I call hoax on this one.

You can't call a hoax on something just because the person reporting the event is not excited about it. Lol.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
And the video zoom is too good to be true. A classic Adamski-like saucer in full profile? Wow.

I think the zoom shows a heavily pixillated smear of light that makes it look like it has sharp edges when it doesn't (necessarily), not the actual shape of the thing.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

They said in the article that the video was filmed in 2016. Couldn't find any more details so far...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Could be! The sun hitting the lens just right.. and as the camera follows the plane, the sun glare moves with it. Good possibility.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Reminds me of the audio tapes that were recorded recently, they discibe the same features as what happened and was recorded by the FAA,?

If so than , No it wasn't a Google balloon. .

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
A narrative in this depiction, event was 2016.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Could it be a plane getting refueled? Hang time behind big plane then speeds by? I dunno but it's cool nonetheless!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: seagull

That was a digital zoom.

Since when does digital zoom increase image clarity?

This is at least a viable clip for discussion. If it's fake they did a good job of not going too crazy with the special effects.

It didn't. It created a lens flare.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Any other sources on this? The video is posted on a channel called Mavi777.

LINK TO CHANNEL HERE

Eerie footage of a UFO speeding past a passenger jet in the US has sent conspiracy theorists into meltdown.

Thats kind of hard to believe when the video only has about a thousand views. Are there any original sources on this video the article claims it was submitted to mufon.

I am a believer in ufo's yet I am also skeptical of any videos because I know how easily they can be faked. That's why sources are so important.

Who filmed it where was the original video uploaded to.

Could it be old ufo footage recycled with a different narrative to use as clickbait?

Sources are important when getting to the bottom of these things.

edit on 20-3-2018 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join