It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if aliens read the internet?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It's you isn't it?.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tyred

Well, think about this, if they are aliens monitoring us then the logical conclusion is that they are monitoring ALL of our communications, both private (internet, TV, radio, etc) and gov't (including classified lines). If they are here they know everything because why wouldn't they? Clearly they would have the technology.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Probably lots of species enter our phase of growth. Some push through...some do not. Advanced aliens might be placing galactic bets on the survival/demise of species who have big-boy weapons, but childish minds.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tyred
All it would take is to steal a laptop, learn how it works and hook up to a free WiFi somewhere.

Erum..... but, but, er, Ah! yes, no, Yuh see, er...............................................................................................

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

They know each of our browsing history.....
Thing is so what If they know everything about us they either take us or leave us.
My bet is they are not going to be fun at parties anyhow.
edit on 20-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I have nothing to hide. They would also know everything. Hell, maybe they can literally read minds as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It all depends on how long they have been about and what tech level they are, they could be as dumb as us.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Why would aliens waste their time learning about a sub species like humanity.

That is like learning about a colony of ants. We offer nothing of interest other than our own stupidity
edit on 20-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What if they were the ones playing multiple roles from both sides triggering a fuse or devide humans with knoledge they already have from our future. And actually conversing with us not even knowing that it were alien to begin with?

Building saperate groups that in the end clash and when the mightiest on earth are weakened , that will be the time when they strike..?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
How about this: we are reading their internet, huh? Huh?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
"IF" they monitor forums, "IF" they post here those little gray suckers best start;

1) learn to cite two credible sources for their OP's
2) quit posting YouTube video's of their CGI ships without any information about the video
3) Stop sucking up to Springer cause it's just embarrassing

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think they visit the FOOD websites and FOOD network. More cows and sheep are mysteriously vanishing than ever before. Can't blame them for liking good Prime Rib and Lamb Chops..but stealing aint cool.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I would study the content and probably even talk to people as if one of them to see what they are like.

What proof do we have that you're not an alien?
I'm not giving away Earths planetary secret's to you!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Depends upon what is meant by alien...

my guess is they do.

Heck, I read the internet, daily, and frequently feel alienated.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if we found out we were native hominids spliced with a too sentient "other" ...and thus "alien" ourselves.

And we'd better hope we have some higher tech tourists (or owners) here as the universe is a vast, dark, cold place... and there are very likely predators ... or at the least, a few old, logical, capable eradicators of competition for finite resources.

See the theory of Mars being nuked, for example.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
You smart fella, me thinks.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
How about this: we are reading their internet, huh? Huh?

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:
www.biblegateway.com...

And eventually, after our technology........

I just read about a transformer found that is dated to 20,000 years, old. I've always had a sneaky suspicion that we are actually recreating the past. A 20,000-year-old transformer found in Kosovo

I hate computer voices grrr.

Most folks balk at high tech in ancient times because, well, where is it? And we find bits and pieces scattered here and there, completely disjointed out of reality and the original context, and turned into something it never was. Myths and fairy tales.

The ancient text tell us "They" were visitors here, and there were many wars, nuclear wars also. That would tend to destroy any tech that was left, or, leave it in a unrecognizable condition. I would suspect, most of their hi tech was taken back with them and left "clean up" [Secret societies] crews to finish the job.

My point is that it is definitely not out of the realm of possibilities that "They" continue contact, in any way necessary, or possible.

You have to admit, going from telegraph lines to Internet in 120 years is pretty amazing. Though I do believe the internet was created as a intelligence gathering venture, it has been hijacked for dissemination of information, and one group of "Aliens" are pretty ticked about that lol lol.

So, a big thank you to those aliens who are letting us, use the line

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
What if they were the ones playing multiple roles from both sides triggering a fuse or devide humans with knoledge they already have from our future. And actually conversing with us not even knowing that it were alien to begin with?

Building saperate groups that in the end clash and when the mightiest on earth are weakened , that will be the time when they strike..?

Or maybe they're cats and already our overlords...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Or maybe they're cats and already our overlords...

Seems that the AI's already know that cats are our overlords.

Hidden away within Google's X laboratory, where all kinds of secret projects are underway, its engineers have been working on creating an artificial brain. With 16,000 computer processors and freedom to learn whatever it chooses from the internet, though, it turns out that the brain does just what you do online: watch cat videos.

Googles Artificial Brain Loves To watch Cat Videos

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I knew it, it's cats, they do run the internet.
edit on 20-3-2018 by dreamingawake because: triple post

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Will aliens be the new trolls to blame the disinfo on?

🚨👽🚨

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join