It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Analyst Quits, Calls Network a ‘Propaganda Machine’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He missed the rise of the internet and blogs which got to slip the leash of pretend objectivity, didn't he?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBigJ

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I shall continue to watch Fox news for as long as they have all the hot blondes and brunettes (winks at Kimberley) who are intelligent and can debate without going full retard like Madcow the rabid frothing cartoon character and other such ilk (including the tards on 'The View' - especially that Joy Behar thing)

I have yet to see a single intelligent debate from the Fox hosts, attractive woman or not.. From what I have seen, none of them know how to debate at all.

You've never seen Tucker do an Interview?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Good Riddance !!!

HE is nothing but a mouthpiece for the swamp...

Look for him to show up on a more "swamp friendly" network soon...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

A part of the MSM with an agenda...imagine that. Most of us capable of forming thoughts on our own are very aware of the agendas and propaganda within our media. One need not work for the networks to realize they push their own thoughts and ideas.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wow, what a revelation. Luckily we have CNN to be fair and balanced...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Hey, I'm just a reporter on this one folks. Reporting a very conservative guy lambasting Fox for its Trump coverage.

This kind of goes against the idea that this is a left-right thing.

Yes a raging neocon that wants war with russia is upset that fox doesnt spend all of its time bashing trump like almost every other msm outlet, presumably because trump, unlike hillary and the establishment dems and repubs doesnt want a war with russia.

Perhaps the kind folks at the daily beast would like us to have WW3 with russia like peters no doubt does.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

" He missed the rise of the internet and blogs which got to slip the leash of pretend objectivity, didn't he? "

Depends on Who you Ask , and the Perspective of the Question .

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Ralph Peters openly stated he was voting for Hillary Clinton in 2016. He's grinding a personal ax here, nothing more, nothing less.

For some additional information, Peters recently penned an article advocating infringing on the Second Amendment.
nypost.com...
He compared Putin to Hitler
www.veteranstoday.com...

He's a neocon, i.e. a social liberal who becomes erect at the mention of war. He lost all credibility when he whined about guns like a little bitch and this announcement is just the icing on the cake (or, if one prefers, the lacy frills on his dress).

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I shall continue to watch Fox news for as long as they have all the hot blondes and brunettes (winks at Kimberley) who are intelligent and can debate without going full retard like Madcow the rabid frothing cartoon character and other such ilk (including the tards on 'The View' - especially that Joy Behar thing)

I have yet to see a single intelligent debate from the Fox hosts, attractive woman or not.. From what I have seen, none of them know how to debate at all.

You've never seen Tucker do an Interview?

I have indeed. Apart from a couple stopped clock moments, he is just as poor as the rest of them.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I watch FoxNews all the time. WHO IS THIS GUY?

(post by Metallicus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Give up mate, ATS is just an alt-right echo chamber these days. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been quietly bought by Brietbart. I'm pretty much on the verge of giving up, if you're not part of the alt-right Trump-loving crowd, you're no longer welcome on this website.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Like me, you are clearly bias - we're just at the opposite end of the same spectrum.

I believe Kimberley Guilfoyle would wipe the floor with me - and you because she certainly keeps her panels (The 5) egos in check with her questioning techniques. IMO - she's a good example, especially being an ex-attorney from the nest of liberalism - LA and San Fran.

You're going to have to better than that. A debate is when two sides are discussing a topic honestly and without prejudice. Kimberley Guilfoyle and "The 5" do not debate.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Good Riddance !!!

Isn't Fox news a part of the swamp?

Want to buy a bridge

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Now this cuck will probably go work for CNN to preserve his journalistic integrity.

This is laughable.

Did you know, everytime a conservative says "cuck", an angel has an abortion?

originally posted by: Painterz
Give up mate, ATS is just an alt-right echo chamber these days. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been quietly bought by Brietbart. I'm pretty much on the verge of giving up, if you're not part of the alt-right Trump-loving crowd, you're no longer welcome on this website.

I'm inclined to agree. The admins removed my introduction thread because I'm not from the US and apparently that makes me a libtard..

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Good Riddance !!!

Isn't Fox news a part of the swamp?

Want to buy a bridge

Most mass media is to a certain degree.

Don't you understand that?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Another NWO Swamper down the tubes

He must have been caught doing something

😃 👋

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Like me, you are clearly bias - we're just at the opposite end of the same spectrum.

I believe Kimberley Guilfoyle would wipe the floor with me - and you because she certainly keeps her panels (The 5) egos in check with her questioning techniques. IMO - she's a good example, especially being an ex-attorney from the nest of liberalism - LA and San Fran.

You're going to have to better than that. A debate is when two sides are discussing a topic honestly and without prejudice. Kimberley Guilfoyle and "The 5" do not debate.

They have Juan Williams to slap around 😳

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Who said that?

Wow you seem fragile.

I remeber a time when people on the left on ATS would have applauded calling out a warmongering neocon schill.

Now doing so gets you accused of being part of an alt right echo chamber.

So to all of my alt right echo chamber buddies on here; please stop calling out neocon war mongers. We need to start pushing for nation building and WW3, or we will hurt some left wings peoples feelings.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell.

Yes, Fox is a propaganda machine for the right, as CNN is a propaganda machine for the left. So what’s your point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join