It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Older women make beautiful lovers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If you and your woman are honest and open with each other, and give each other your hearts, it will totally be beautiful.
My wife and I have been together since April of 1976 and we still hold hands and sneak kisses in public. Both of us probably are showing our age, but neither of us see it in the other. It's called true love.
edit on 20-3-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

If it is biologic, maybe it is a natural desire to get preggers before your time runs out - even if you don't want more children.

?
Hmm, maybe. Maybe someone on here is more familiar with relevant research. Anyways, good for you!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
C'mon dude, if you're gonna quote the lyrics, post the damn song.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Fools

Too bad that women peak sexually when they are much less fertile. It is almost like nature is working backwards and inefficiently.

Right? It's almost as if it's natural to have sex for the hell of it!
edit on 21-3-2018 by Abysha because: Spellinization

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If you and your woman are honest and open with each other, and give each other your hearts, it will totally be beautiful.
My wife and I have been together since April of 1976 and we still hold hands and sneak kisses in public. Both of us probably are showing our age, but neither of us see it in the other. It's called true love.

I'm sick with envy!

Seems it's rare to see these days, as more generations pass, the less it appears.

I believe that's the one serious thing I've always looked forward to in life, but it doesn't always happen that way. I personally feel that once that is accomplished, everything else is just routine. At least for me, anyways.

Been through the whole divorce thing and I know from experience, it can destroy worlds. For some, the most painful, nightmarish thing ever possible.

Cheers to you and yours, buddy. Best of the best to you both!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It just happens as we women grow older some parts don't
work as well anymore.What doesn't dry up shrinks or stretches
waaay out of shape!*

* I am trying very hard to be nice about this unfortunate truth!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

War wounds. Very admirable in my mind.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Older women
time served toy boy here ,best 4 years of my life she was 9 years older than me when i was 17 and i was more than willing

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Man... Take back the "I know there is none of that going on - 100 percent sure of it".

I couldn't help but chuckle on this one - I was so sure of my marriage, went about making bold statements about the trust and respect we had between us .... up to the day before I found about his double life.
But I don't want to plant pessimism where it is not in others. There may be real love out there somewhere, I try to tell myself.

I experienced a sort of rise in libido at that age. I don't know if it is physiological as much as psychological? It is an age where women begin really knowing who they are as individuals, become less driven by the reproduction/childrearing urges to focus on others. You start to turn your focus to yourself, to your own desires and senses.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I think the risk of cheating is always there with anyone. Even yourself, given the correct atmosphere and set of problems that one party or the other doesn't know about - or that one of the people are just lying liars and so on.

I have always been weirded out a bit by humanities odd monogamous nature. I mean we all know in our minds that some sort of lust for the strange fruit exists - some of us will act upon it others will not. Some people would never cheat on their first love but do on their second. Some cheated on their first but never on their second - it makes no sense at all. We are very weird animals - that is the only thing I know for sure.

I suppose that although I could never say for sure that in my situation nothing is going on like that - it seems to me - just due to the fact that other than work - we are within eyeshot of eachother 24/7 pretty much - it would be very hard to carry on any sort of cheating adventure/nightmare.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

In my mind, everything depends on a woman and what she looks like in her 40s. If she's looking great and young - she's ready to be more active in sex

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Too bad that women peak sexually when they are much less fertile. It is almost like nature is working backwards and inefficiently.

More like nature's big, fat hint that reproduction isn't the only reason genitals exist. "Heyyy, these are still working, AND you don't have to be quite so concerned about a missed period now. Have at 'em!"

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Good people over 46 kick ass so much better in more ways than one, so i've heard. Gee I can't wait to hit 40 .

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The wiser woman gets the better lover she becomes

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

*Older women make beautiful lovers ....

With age comes experience...

Old enough to know better...

Young enough not to care...

Experienced enough to do it right.