It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost(s) in my house part 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Part 1:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Part 2:
Part 3:

Has anyone ever had messages sent from their cell phone when it was in another room? Lately that has been happening. I am thinking its a glitch with the phone? But it literally will text gibberish to other people in my house (so far just my wife and children).

I have also noticing the feeling like someone is sitting down next to me on my bed or my couch.

Last new thing is I can barely hear weird mumbling coming from certain areas of my basement. I have been ignoring all of these things as much as possible.

Anyway, just an update - still going on.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

My advice. Do not ignore them. They may be trying to give you a message or a warning.
Before going to sleep ask them to talk to you in your dream.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I have also noticing the feeling like someone is sitting down next to me on my bed or my couch.

Luck duck!! I had those things happen, but not for a long time now. Has a relative or friend passed recently?

The morning my Brother-in-law Tony transitioned, he stopped by me just long enough to shove what smelled like his stinking-ass shoe in my face. A little later, my wife was notified he passed...We always gave him heck about taking his shoes off in the house..So yeah, it could be someone trying to show you that they are there...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

My mom was convinced that there was a fly pestering her after my father died that was my father trying to tell her something. Was a bit of a joke on her part I believe.

Just as I was reading these two messages, my screen blanked out for about 3 seconds and then came back. Weird.

I would like to know if anyone has had some sort of electronic device issues similar. Can spirits or demons use them to attempt to speak?

The good part is that of late I haven't been getting scratched. Knock on wood.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

My mom was convinced that there was a fly pestering her after my father died that was my father trying to tell her something.

l'd bet anything, it was your Dad.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Could be, this world is very odd sometimes.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I would like to know if anyone has had some sort of electronic device issues similar. Can spirits or demons use them to attempt to speak?

I've had a few things, a message in my brother's voice somehow appeared on my parents answering machine just after he died 30 years ago. It was one of those old tape machines. They saved it because he said he was there and he was ok or something like that.

Yes, spirits can definitely mess with electronics.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Re the title, ghosts exist... but if a house is habitually "haunted" by something with a seeming intelligence, the aim should be to inform it it's "dead" and move it along down the trail.

I'd want someone to inform me if I woke one fine day and found myself dead... and haunted by invisible roommates.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I have a weekday off on 4/02/18. I am going to try to get something from the tools I have at hand and see if I get any answers.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Thanks for your information. I remember at some point that people were getting real images in a looped video picture (meaning you point a video camera at a monitor or television and it records itself in an endless visual loop). I am thinking of trying that to see if my suspicions are correct. I do believe this "spirit" is of female nature.
edit on 21-3-2018 by Fools because: .

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry as much as some have in your past threads.
Ignoring stuff is usually the way to go.

Have said it before but at home here for a couple of years we've had "something" that mimic's both me & my roommate.
About anywhere from an hour to half an hour before the other one of us is going to show up at the end of the day this "thing" will do a perfect imitation of the other person entering the home an calling out. Right down to her exterior door slamming an her yelling out "I'm HOME!" to me closing both outside doors upstairs an stomping across the floor to hang up my keys an stomping off to the bathroom to change out of my work clothes.
It's actually hilarious!

At first it was just curious, then we laughed it off as our "early warning system"! LOL
It stopped awhile ago, but mostly cause I guess we didn't get all upset or freaked out? It probably got bored?
Or felt unappreciated?

This house has always had odd things going on, so one more didn't matter too much. My roommate has been unnerved by a male shadowy figure, a red haired female ghost an we get the odd voice yelling our names.
Fortunately neither of us care that much an just ignore it. The shadow figures are new, so we assume they followed her here. They seem to also have gotten bored with the non-attention an wandered off.

Things seem to come an go in spurts, but it's seriously out of luck since we just don't care.
Don't get me wrong, we notice stuff, however in the grand scheme of things it all adds up to just a minor curiosity, nothing more.

Except for the cuts on your feet I'd say the same about your activity.
It's just some random oddness.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

About the "cuts" - I am still very weirded out by that. It makes me wonder why it would do that for such a time and then quit. Not that I miss it or anything, I just wander if whatever it is doesn't feel threatened by me any more or something. And why my ankles, and only one ankle?

I even started searching the internet for "importance of cutting left ankle" but I never really could find anything. I was thinking maybe it was something occult.

top topics

join