It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Shot Limo-Libs talk about Income Inequality

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Lots of Congressmen take Ubers.

Yeah maybe locally.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

It is probably a mental disease.

Please, it's bad enough..don't encourage them....

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Grambler

Whatever you want to think. I live in Cali, and its fantastic. Also wasn't it the Republicans who were recently busted taking privet jets at the taxpayers expense to VACATION. Yes, yes it was indeed. You are the pot calling the kettle black.

Ummm...I used to live in Cali...it was anything but fantastic...I'd be out in the Japanese garden...(my backyard)...trimming the bonsai trees...or relaxing in the in-ground hot tub with the waterfall...when a police helicopter would fly over slow and low and shine it's spotlight down while blasting from the loud hailer..."Get into your house...lock the doors and don't come out"...that was at least twice a week...

Lovely Sacramento...

Then there was SanFran...not to mention Modesto...but the crown jewel of all...Stockton...

Yessir...Cali is a great place to be...from...

YouSir
I disagree. I'm from nor cal and the bay.

Still gorgeous and has amazing vibes.

Nothing really beats the redwoods, coast, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe.

I live in the northeast now. Total #hole in comparison.

Ummm...I agree Cali is a great place when your out away from the congested cities and checking out nature...Unfortunately it's the people that screw it up...

I loved all of my time there away from everybody else exploring...boating...or gold panning...it's a beautiful state...

As far as the Northeast...it's beautiful here as well...you just have to get out of the cities and into the rural areas...

I live in the country...surrounded by lakes...there are at least 10 lakes within a 50 square mile area around where I live...

Not including Lake Ontario and the Thousand Islands which is less than an hour away...I sail on Lake Ontario and tow tubers or skiers with the power boat...what's not to love...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Whatever you want to think. I live in Cali, and its fantastic. Also wasn't it the Republicans who were recently busted taking privet jets at the taxpayers expense to VACATION. Yes, yes it was indeed. You are the pot calling the kettle black.

Ummm...I used to live in Cali...it was anything but fantastic...I'd be out in the Japanese garden...(my backyard)...trimming the bonsai trees...or relaxing in the in-ground hot tub with the waterfall...when a police helicopter would fly over slow and low and shine it's spotlight down while blasting from the loud hailer..."Get into your house...lock the doors and don't come out"...that was at least twice a week...

Lovely Sacramento...

Then there was SanFran...not to mention Modesto...but the crown jewel of all...Stockton...

YouSir

Ummm...I agree Cali is a great place when your out away from the congested cities and checking out nature...Unfortunately it's the people that screw it up...

I loved all of my time there away from everybody else exploring...boating...or gold panning...it's a beautiful state...

As far as the Northeast...it's beautiful here as well...you just have to get out of the cities and into the rural areas...

I live in the country...surrounded by lakes...there are at least 10 lakes within a 50 square mile area around where I live...

Not including Lake Ontario and the Thousand Islands which is less than an hour away...I sail on Lake Ontario and tow tubers or skiers with the power boat...what's not to love...

YouSir
First, multiple periods are often interpreted as passive aggressive.

Second you are from Sacramento, one of the less nice urban areas of ca.

I grew up in the Bay Area. *Still* an awesome place. Besides you guys' biases, most visitors consider it one of best areas in the US. That includes a lot of my international and east coast friends, some of whom moved there.

LA IS a #hole.

Northeast def has nice nature and towns. But don't fool yourself. Places like Philly and NYC are far less nice than places like SF. I live in NYC and spend a lot of time in Philly. Then there are places like Baltimore, etc..

Also you guys can talk smack but I know CA and ny very very well. In NYC I'm surrounded by the most stereotypical brainwashed democrats and sjws you could possibly imagine. NYC and DC are the center of that culture.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

They prefer it if rich people give tax cuts to their rich friends and pretend it's for the good of poor people. I would say delusion rather than pathetic.

It sounds like they sold you another lie. Both delusion and pathetic at once.

Just pretending that the tax cuts don't mainly benefit the wealthy is delusional yes.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Lovely Sacramento...

YouSir

YouSir
First, multiple periods are often interpreted as passive aggressive.

Second you are from Sacramento, one of the less nice urban areas of ca.

I grew up in the Bay Area. *Still* an awesome place. Besides you guys' biases, most visitors consider it one of best areas in the US. That includes a lot of my international and east coast friends, some of whom moved there.

LA IS a #hole.

Northeast def has nice nature and towns. But don't fool yourself. Places like Philly and NYC are far less nice than places like SF. I live in NYC and spend a lot of time in Philly. Then there are places like Baltimore, etc..

Also you guys can talk smack but I know CA and ny very very well. In NYC I'm surrounded by the most stereotypical brainwashed democrats and sjws you could possibly imagine. NYC and DC are the center of that culture.

Ummm...firstly...they're called ellipses and merely denote an extended pause...

Secondly...I'm not from Cali...I just used to live there...

Thirdly...I loved my stay in San Fran at the Zen Center...I might go back once I retire...

Thirdly and a half...I'm also going to go back to pan some more gold after I retire...fun fun fun...

Fourthly...I stated that all cities are sh!tholes...IMO...

Fifthly...You should come on up and Vacay in the Thousand Islands region...Barbeque and beer if your up to it...June or July...

YouSir
edit on 20-3-2018 by YouSir because: of that dangling ellipse..

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Bernie Sanders occupies the 1% for his age group...
Yet I'm supposed to believe he stands for the little people?

The guy is a plutocrat just like the rest of Washington. If these people were beholden to us we would have the same benefits and privileges that come from being part of the establishment. They live behind walls, gates, bullet proof glass, and armed guards. Yet call us weak when we try to protect ourself.

It's a sad state of affairs when the only person in Washington that seems to understand the average American is Donald f***ing Trump. The only ones to blame for this is are ourselves. The levels of political complacency it took to get here is astronomical. The parallels between America and all the other failed empires are disturbing to say the least.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Fair enough, although ellipse is (...) right?

Most cities are #holes in the US. However, SF is one of the nicest ones despite all the flack if gets.

I'd love to get up there to 1000 islands. I've seen some of Lake Superior due to Minnesotan family, but I'm not saying it's identical.

After all I've seen politically in NYC, I want to become a hermit and live in a mountain cabin lol.
a reply to: YouSir

edit on 20-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GramblerUseful Idiots...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Classic progressive mindset.

As victor David hanson puts it, they prescribe a utopia that they will never have the misfortune of having to live in.

They push all of these policies about open borders for us pleabs, while they live in gated communities.

The tell us we need to pay more for fuel because of global warming while they travel on jets.

No guns for us while they have armed guards.

We need to pay more in taxes, while they use every tax break they can.

We need to give up our luxuries to help the poor, while they vacation on their second lake front houses.

All you need to do is look at their Mecca, California, and see how the extravagant wealth that makes the state one of the richest also has the most homelessness and poverty.

These people are hypocrites and liars.

You nailed it - again. The mindset of those whom you have so eloquently articulated is almost as dangerous as the uneducated folks who automatically support them, vote for them and rip out statues at their subtle instructions to 'resist' and other such weapons of propaganda.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Bernie Sanders occupies the 1% for his age group...
Yet I'm supposed to believe he stands for the little people?

The guy is a plutocrat just like the rest of Washington. If these people were beholden to us we would have the same benefits and privileges that come from being part of the establishment. They live behind walls, gates, bullet proof glass, and armed guards. Yet call us weak when we try to protect ourself.

It's a sad state of affairs when the only person in Washington that seems to understand the average American is Donald f***ing Trump. The only ones to blame for this is are ourselves. The levels of political complacency it took to get here is astronomical. The parallels between America and all the other failed empires are disturbing to say the least.

"Take the guns first, due process second."
- Bernie Sanders

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

It doesn't change the fact that Bernie Sanders is still part of the 1% and advocated an economic plan that would have been a disaster.

No one has a good answer for why he wanted to take a country that was at that point 18trillion in the hole, raise 18trillion in new taxes ... NOT to pay off that 18trillion in debt or address the deficit that existed, but to merely add 18trillion in entirely new spending.

Now, in my mind, if you actually could raise the equivalent in the national debt in taxes in one year, why on earth aren't you paying off said debt with it, *then* addressing the budget shortfalls with it, *then* (and only then) looking at your new spending? And that's only if you actually discover that your new taxation program is magically raising a consistent 18trillion /year.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is actually quite easy to understand the motivation.

If you are one of the biggest offenders, it makes sense to "champion" the cause and act like you support this BS because then YOU won't be a target.

It is not like they actually believe it since they are the 1% but it keeps the crazies off their backs and focused on other people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join