It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Eyes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Alright, Im sure some of you are familiar with the term "9 eyes".

For those that dont know:

The Five Eyes, often abbreviated as FVEY, is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. These countries, with a similar common lawlegal inheritance, are parties to the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in signals intelligence.[1][2][3]

Further nations have been added:

The Nine Eyes is a different arrangement that consists of the same members of Five Eyes working with Denmark, France, the Netherlands and Norway.[69][70] A fictionalized Nine Eyes, with a different list of member states (including South Africa and China), was a key plot device in the 2015 film Spectre.

According to a leaked doc by Snowden, it is actually 14 eyes now, including possible affiliation with other countries.

I kind of went on a little info scavenger hunt after looking at my network log which showed "SIGINT" as the first entry.

Signals intelligence (SIGINT) is intelligence-gathering by interception of signals, whether communications between people (communications intelligence—abbreviated to COMINT) or from electronic signals not directly used in communication (electronic intelligence—abbreviated to ELINT). Signals intelligence is a subset of intelligence collection management.

Did you know that if you use a VPN server within any of the 14 eyes countries, any of the other country's VPNs (say youre in the US) can be contacted to give up your info, at the request of your own government, should your gov try to avoid potential legal backlash?

Somehow this lead me to a list of documented CIA cryptonyms.

DYCLAIM = CIA

Several are prefaced with DB (cough dbcowboy cough lol)

Then i saw these:

MKCHICKWIT: Identify new drug developments in Europe and Asia and obtain samples, part of MKSEARCH.
MKDELTA: Stockpiling of lethal biological and chemical agents, subsequently became MKNAOMI.
MKNAOMI: Stockpiling of lethal biological and chemical agents, successor to MKDELTA.
MKOFTEN: Testing effects of biological and chemical agents, part of MKSEARCH.
MKSEARCH: MKULTRA after 1964, mind control research.
MKULTRA: Mind control research. Renamed MKSEARCH in 1964.

Yowza.

So the MKULTRA program was much more diverse, in depth, and likely exists to this day.

Not surprising.

As many of you know, it was largely about drug experiments, particularly '___'.

Well, as the internet waves took me for a gnarly ride, related links and such, I was introduced to 9mother9horse9eyes9.

What in the absolute #ing hell is 9mother9horse9eyes, you may be wondering?

First off, weird that i started out with the 9 eyes SIGINT topic and landed with a bizarro "9eyes" usernane thing, but I suppose thats what things have come to.

Anyway, this 9motherhorse thing, it is about a guy that posted on reddit starting in 2016. Each post was totally strange, disturbing even.

Im not going to link the pages here (if you really want you can go find it easily) simply because it is very, very bizarre and almost unsettling. The poster has made many posts that weave a kind of info dump (however seems to be fiction) about what he calls "flesh interfaces" that are something like portals. He goes on to talk about MKULTRA and '___' in depth, about how CIA factions were created by differing people who were taking the drug.

The guy sounds totally off his rocker, he even talks about people being "segmented" dimensionally, with the most grotesque description being that of a man interdimensionally split in half, but he lived for 5 months, thereby seeing his internal organs and what not, functioning.

According to sources and some claims, they say the guy posting this stuff is a recovering heavy drug user.

Anyway, check it out for yourself just be cautious id say.

Oh, and do your research on VPN chaining, along with which servers to use.

Cheerio.

edit: didnt realize that a certain illegal substance is automatically redacted to '___' on ATS.

Spook-Y.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.nsa.gov...
edit on 20-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

citation required

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

lots of mkultra files on .gov sites now. I couldn't believe the scope as an aside to the main point of mind control... Just the methods, intentions, how they procured drugs, how they paid off universities as outside research groups to build new labs they had all time access to, even doing real research to cover all the "other" lab time (making drugs and such)

thats a crazy rabbit hole on its own when you realize you may have worked for/with/around the CIA unknowingly..

5 eyes or 9 or 14... That is some scary #.. How can you ever get legal recourse if you eventually become aware a foreign entity is spying on you or worse trying to rock up in your life uninvited to manipulate..

Yup Im up. Something creeped me out already so why not eh? Ill look at the weird postings of the dude..

umm where is all the quoted text coming from??
it's a bit meaningless as a faceless entity..

5 eyes to me is part of that shadow world.. What better way to "network" enough unseen to be an octopus with tentacles in most nations than to be a giant spy network, whos very knowledge base is signals intelligence, gathering and obscuring??

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Thanks. Updated.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

citation required

sources seem to be wikipedia, but the info like 5 eyes countries or the CIA code names are apparently common knowledge, based on my very limited short search..

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Exactly man.

When I studied at University, lets just say a lot ALOT of very VERY #ed up stuff happened to me and around me, regularly.

I once received a random email to my university email address one day. Dude claimed to be some gov spook, and said that my school, along with some others, was a selective recruiting school, as well as test subjects aka students.

I remember most of what happened over the last decade, and Im really not enthused by some of the horrific # I was exposed to, with clear intent.

🙄

Its kind of funny though. Im sure there are at least a handful of spooks and mods here that have seen the things ive talked about and experienced, over the years...

Even fewer connect the dots of this life long puzzle to see something much more of a, uh, "holy #" level kind of realization.

😇👽👻😱🙈🙉🙊😸🕵️‍♂️👈👉🗣
edit on 20-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I had my own oddnesses you could say..
Im on to the reddit posts, and one thing I see right away is the timing in relation to me..

his mental state is comparable to mine at the time, but what's messing me up is that some things (in the first 15 posts) sound oddly familiar.

Id rather not speak on it at this exact time, but I change my mind often especially if Im randomly brave at some moment.

to be fair he admits its fiction and it reads that way, but.. yea.. Im enjoying this.

This one is hitting me with odd synchronicities..

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Snowden three days ago, about Facebook and that Cambridge Analytica story:

Businesses that make money by collecting and selling detailed records of private lives were once plainly described as "surveillance companies." Their rebranding as "social media" is the most successful deception since the Department of War became the Department of Defense.

— Edward Snowden (@Snowden) March 17, 2018

But good that the social media users all have nothing to hide, never had and never will have...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I dont think people realize what that sort of data can do, not limited to say singling out potential psychos online and handling them very specifically to their fears patterns of behaviors and all the rest..

now you have a murderer, a murder weapon, a motive... but you caught the wrong guy, the wrong guy didnt know he was influenced, he only knows hes guilty and maybe he killed the devil to save earth or some #..

Ill say it a different way. Society is an animal with organs(organizations) like countries cultures religions jobs... the people who get control of all the information become the brain. social media is the nerve fibers feeding the brain info about the entire body, but maybe people fail to realize nerves send information both ways and when the brain now knows what its hands are (thats you) it simply tells them to move..

so having something to hide includes hiding the combination to your own freewill..

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

It's just one eye really.

Always has been, and if the paradigm remains the same, it always will be.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I had totally forgotten about 9mother9horse9eyes9. ..... now to figure out where I left off and finish the "series"

I was interested in the MK project names too so that's pretty cool.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

I was about to ask you to give away the ending, but I guess the pay off is only when you go through it yourself..

I always miss these things.. Titor? missed it by years somehow haha.

so far its definitely an........ "Interesting" read.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Here is Anaana's great thread on _9Mother9horse... (ATS, Literature): _9MOTHER9HORSE9EYES9: the mysterious tale terrifying Reddit.

Thanks for that new tidbit of info! I didn't know it was rebranded MKSEARCH! Or the 9 EYE/SIGINT which was going to lead me to link the above anyway! Lots of craziness with that story!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Strange stuff indeed y'all.

Thank you for chiming in everyone, along with the additional info and links.

Going to dive in a bit tonight and see what else I can unearth.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

that link has eaten my night and im only half way thru it....

dang you sir...dang you

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

that is clearly a mentally ill man or a very creative person

the crab people...ughh

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I think that reddit came to the conclusion that the person was/is a recovering drug addict. He (she?), seems to have great experience with T&C-25. The fact that it was never started as a /r but was random posts on random subreddits added to allure!

I love Anaana's thread title!

Glad to share the bizzarro world that the author created!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

funny how i always seem to assume people are the same gender as me.

but their were a few passages in that story that seemed to be informed by real life, i hope whoever it was if they were struggling they got the help they needed so they can write more stuff

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Easy to hide the truth when surrounded by fantasy! A story that sounds familiar as far as net stories go!

A fantasy here, some fiction there, an oblique reference to black project/ops there (names changed to protect us from ourselves! Funny but the acronym is similar!), then full on Ken Kesey tap dance into the subconscious which begins to make sense in a strange kind of way!

Which is why 9 eyes/SIGNIT takes on a bit more significance. Are we part of the story or being played by the story?

It is "subject of" and "object of" and "subject to" and "object to" mind funk psy ops would play. Or a student of post modern literature!

Glad you got some distraction and lost some sleep!! Sure beats sitting in front of the TV watching some dumb sitcom!

edit on 21-3-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: stoopid autocorrect

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
With today's technology, the only safe thing to do is live off-grid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join