It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Penalty for Drug Dealers is Dumb

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Had 0 expectations for trump, for a minute it went up, then its back to 0.

Continuing to support the ridiculous war on drugs is just stupid . I don't do drugs but if you are an adult and chose to do drugs just like alcohol, then by all means do it.As long as you don't endanger others.

His Pick for the FCC couldn't have been more of a lobbyist wh0re decision.

His tax reform and the continuation of loop holes and deductions is no different then the crap before just covered up with a little candy to make it easy to swallow. Sure the little tax break is nice but in the end its the same taxing system we got and the same people continue getting the biggest breaks via deductions.

Obamacare: its a joke the republicans have screamed obamacare as the antichrist and what do they do barely nothing. Not sure what a better issue exist to show an example of how both party really want the same thing for the lobbyist , besides their opposing rhetoric.

Just to name a few.

Hopefully his most significant and positive thing from his term isn't simply that he was not Hillary. I always said that the worst trump could become is Hillary , IMO he is heading to Hillary levels.
edit on 28331America/ChicagoMon, 19 Mar 2018 17:28:15 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yep, pretty much sums it up.

"What divisive bs can we think of next to keep the cattle off of our pyramid scheme known as income tax?"

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
A single high level drug dealer can ruin thousands of families. The other criminal acts you mention are isolated incidents. I believe high level drug dealers are much more deserving of death given this comparison.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: DBCowboy

Haha

That's your response? Surely you have an answer that isn't smug. Come on, at least try to make a normal response.

So you think Trumps doing an art of the deal move where he is pushing murder and is really selling freedom?

This isn't Facebook.

I gave an honest opinion on the topic, not looking for responses you would deem "normal".

I think Trump talks a lot, but we can take an honest look at results.

No one is killing drug dealers.

No one is even suggesting legislation to kill drug dealers.

Personally?

I think drugs should be legal.

But I'm not in charge. So I can only observe and make smart-assed comments.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Had 0 expectations for trump, for a minute it went up, then its back to 0.

Spot on.

i just hope the never trumpers don't ruin my feelings on this.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I would assume that the death penalty would be reserved for those drug dealers that were related to the cause of death of an individual
I concur with that.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I would assume that the death penalty would be reserved for those drug dealers that were related to the cause of death of an individual
I concur with that.

That is a path that leads to gun control.

Unless you feel that a gun manufacturer should be sued for wrongful death when someone is killed with their product?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I concur with that.

Righto... So will you still be for it if someone dies of a drug overdose and you are implicated as the dealer who sold the drugs.... ? Just for arguments sake we will say it was your ex who implicated you because she wants you to suffer not because you're a drug dealer.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Death Penalty for Drug Dealers is Dumb

And the drug users sent to the for profit prisons to work off their sentence in the factory.

Capitalism rawwks....

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Except it isn't.

There are some aspects of life, however, that I will agree should never be touched by private enterprise. Prison is that example in spades.
edit on 19 3 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I concur with that.

That is a path that leads to gun control.

Unless you feel that a gun manufacturer should be sued for wrongful death when someone is killed with their product?

That was going off on a tangent. Think who the law holds responsible for wrongful death by firearms.The individual.
Yet , there has been many lawsuits against firearm manufacturers in those cases.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
We don't agree on a lot but I'm 100% with you on this one.

Let's be fair a law like this would only target people like the corner kids in Baltimore. The pill mill doctor will still only have to worry about losing his license at worst.

And if this law just targets street dealers it's just going to escalate things between them and the cops. Eventually the gangs will gets smart and just use the cops to fight their wars.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What does fb have to do with anything, I don't use that trap.

I thought he is suggesting death penalty for drug dealers.

Is this not the case?

You said it was an art of the deal move.

Jesus, nevermind.

Too much work to type from phone.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So I can assume we can start gassing bartenders.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I can and do support it, pending wording and application. Your examples of where other heinous crimes aren't assigned capital punishment can be rebutted with they probably should be included as 'capital offenses'. JMO, though.

So you support the war against drugs, by default the war against the people... You better hope you have picked the right side....

By default the war against people?? That is about the most convoluted statement I've heard yet. Around 50K ODed and it's war against people??

I'm on the side of people not dying from drugs. What side are you on???

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

There's an idea, why not just open up some gas chambers, Hitler style then get rid of all the undesirables, starting with drug dealers and illegal immigrants.... With ideas like this surely there is a place for me at the presidential discussion table.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I can and do support it, pending wording and application. Your examples of where other heinous crimes aren't assigned capital punishment can be rebutted with they probably should be included as 'capital offenses'. JMO, though.

So you support the war against drugs, by default the war against the people... You better hope you have picked the right side....

By default the war against people?? That is about the most convoluted statement I've heard yet. Around 50K ODed and it's war against people??

I'm on the side of people not dying from drugs. What side are you on???

You really don't see it? The war on drugs is the war on people if you cannot see that, I'm not sure what to say....

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

There's an idea, why not just open up some gas chambers, Hitler style then get rid of all the undesirables, starting with drug dealers and illegal immigrants.... With ideas like this surely there is a place for me at the presidential discussion table.

Great> Cancel all law. Let everybody do what they want. No punishment, no consequence. Nirvana....

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I've posted this before and I'll post again here.

If you want to legalize and decriminalize all drugs, substances, pharms, whatever...then all resources going towards reviving OD's or drug-related injuries, incidents etc. need to stop.

Let's start handing out some Darwin awards, if applicable.

edit on 19-3-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Great> Cancel all law. Let everybody do what they want. No punishment, no consequence. Nirvana....

No I was pointing out the dumb ass conversations Trump must have about how to deal with the people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join