It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wolf spider untanglement - so sweet!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i think its time to people to understand that spiders, sharks and earthworms arent creepy and they exist on earth for an reason!

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Oh for Sure!!! I have read somewhere,that if not for spiders,this planet would be uninhabitable for the human race,due to an excess of insects.Spiders have for a photographers like me,vast appeal,they are like natural models,the ballet dancers of the bug world,without even making an effort.And there is definitely a certain beauty in them,if you would look at them objectively,without the preconceptions.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Yes i also wonder if the spider fully understood,but the way he/she extended the paws with the enclustered fluff..just AAAWWWWWWzies

edit on 23-3-2018 by katerinaGrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: katerinaGrace

theres no such thing as an useless animal

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord
Yes, yes they do.

OUTSIDE!

Not in my house.
I have told spiders over and over again, that if they stay outside, I will not hurt them. I cannot help it if they do not listen.

That man is a WAY better person than me. I will admit it.

edit on 3-4-2018 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

All the tiny bugs the little guys eat, you prefer them inside your house instead of the spiders?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
i think its time to people to understand that spiders, sharks and earthworms arent creepy and they exist on earth for an reason!

Dont leave out ticks, termites and mosquitos!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Kill it with fire!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Um, hello! If they are all outside of my house, how will the bugs get in?

But the thought of them being on the ceiling, above my bed, as I sleep? Yeah, it's happened, and I still have nightmares.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: katerinaGrace

This is one of my favorite all time ATS posts ever.

Love this video and love that man, lol. Thanks for the share, OP!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Thanks very much geezlouise
!! I'm glad to hear someone enjoyed this as much as me
Warmed my heart,it did. It is so easy to be destructive,so nice to see someone help instead of hurt or kill just because they can.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Consider please,that spiders are creations,im sure they did not choose their form,which many find repulsive. I can think of some humans i would Love to kill with fire,and that includes some really handsome or pretty ones. Because they are evil,iniquitous,without empathy,mercy or remorse for their diabolical works. Give me the entire spider collective,and give me a male child rapist or murderer or a woman who abuses her child to death - one of the 2 is going up in flames. It won't be the spider collective,that much i can tell you

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
What an amazing act of giving fearlessness. Oh you mighty defluffer of spider toes! I loved the way spidey lifts his leg up and goes, "this one, this one". Super cute!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dakini37

Thank you,yes,i found it so delightful too

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join