It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret of Sekret Machines.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I came across a quote within the somewhat skeptical article Jason Colavito wrote regarding the publication of De'Longe's and Levenda's Sekret Machines Gods, Man & War attributed to the authors, this apparently is their summary of the entire phenomena;

​… the abduction is carried out by acolytes of the Unknown God, the Alien God, and the experience is seen through a scrim of sexual manipulation and psychic dislocation. The abductees become an altar in a new Black Mass as the alien forces push their way into their consciousness, impatient and insistent, using whatever sublimated or repressed material they can find buried in their memories or fantasies.

Sekret Machines review

So according to them after consultation with their inside sources the entire phenomena is Mind Rape by spooks on behalf of the Lord of Darkness, having totally immersed themselves in every episode of Ancient Aliens, the works of notables such as Sitchin, Von Daniken and Hancock, they conclude that the entire basis of religion and mythology was gatekeeping on behalf of the Powers of Obfuscation, given the company they keep i can sort of see how they arrived at that conclusion, perhaps they have become acolytes of the Unknown God.

As Colavito puts it;

He blames the scientific revolution for disenchanting the world, and he declares that all of the ufologists and ancient astronaut theorists are wrong, that ancient people did not see UFOs and mistake them for the chariots of the gods; instead, we see the chariots of the gods and misinterpret them as flying spacecraft. Levenda declares the mystery of the UFOs to be the mystery of God himself, and the quest for aliens to be the search for the divine. Abductees, he said, have touched the face of an unknowable and vaguely malevolent God:

The bottom line is that Levenda sees aliens as akin to a Gnostic demiurge, an evil(ish) god that tries to manipulate and control us, blocking us from achieving a true transcendence by pushing past them to the real spiritual powers further up the great chain of being. The remaining volumes of the series, he says, will help us search for a new spirituality to embrace the divine.

Here's the thing with the Gatekeepers of the Alien God, a gatekeeper is just a gatekeeper, never assume they are aware of any actual truth you'll find that's well beyond them, they only serve the Dark Lord because that is their nature and all they can do, they don't keep any secrets only prevent others from realizing the truth, all of his alternative sources researched are such gatekeepers, the tradition of the Nephilim and the entirety of the Bible was composed by gatekeepers, so i can understand that if they only researched gatekeepers their conclusion reflected that, and the name of their Lord is El, commonly referred to as God.

What you have then with De Longe and Levenda is tales from the Dark Side, they look into the mirror and naturally they only see themselves and make the assumption that is the basis of the overall phenomena, lies and deceit, sexual manipulation and psychic dislocation, with the nearest equivalent to an actual Dark Lord in the form of John Podesta, people looking in from the outside also begin to arrive at similar conclusion, the only sensible approach to dealing with gatekeepers if you wish to move beyond is defeating them, that's the secret of Sekret Machines.
edit on 19-3-2018 by Sigrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I see no relationship whatsoever from what you just wrote and "Sekret Machines," which I have read. "Sekret Machines" is just bad science fiction. This, however, is silliness.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It's hard to take anything based on Sitchin serious considering he is/was a total BS artist.

Tablets are online translated... This dude was making it up as he went and his followers recite it as the Gospel.

SF for the Woo-Tang.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

This is with regards to their second book not the novel, here's another review;

Sekret Machines, God Man and War.

a reply to: Lysergic

That's my general point, that if you study the likes of Sitchin to form an opinion on Mesopotamian culture you're going to come to the conclusion it was all ridiculous and an exercise in mind control, because he was.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I see no relationship whatsoever from what you just wrote and "Sekret Machines," which I have read. "Sekret Machines" is just bad science fiction. This, however, is silliness.

Perhaps, but I've already got the log line and treatment completed. I like it!!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sigrun

So according to them after consultation with their inside sources the entire phenomena is Mind Rape by spooks on behalf of the Lord of Darkness, having totally immersed themselves in every episode of Ancient Aliens, the works of notables such as Sitchin, Von Daniken and Hancock, they conclude that the entire basis of religion and mythology was gatekeeping on behalf of the Powers of Obfuscation, given the company they keep i can sort of see how they arrived at that conclusion, perhaps they have become acolytes of the Unknown God.

Efforts to diminish ancient cvlizations because they were more primitive than Modern Man, i.e., The Egyptians didn't build the pyramids, Aleens did. Bah...

Von Daniken is a clown, the unknown god is the wizard behind the curtain in the land of Oz, indoctrinating our minds thru fear with their giant smoke and fire machine.

Hi tech weaponry does their dirty work with precision. It is not intelligent nor malevolent, men invented the world system, arms, computers and mass propaganda media.

Only men.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The occult practitioners have been forever telling us that they've been in contact with this "Other" for as long as they've been recording their experiences.

Levenda, I believe, subscribes to the works--and "Workings"--of Kenneth Grant who has written about the occult perspective on "Aliens & UFOs."

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I don't like gatekeepers as they are the ones who decide who to let in and who to keep out. So I'll shortcut the gatekeeper and climb over the wall.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes like i said i agree with their general conclusion that this is all somehow about gatekeeping, the creation of false and distorted truth and perception, as carried out by men on behalf of some dark overlord, their research never got beyond that, their insiders understanding it might then be assumed doesn't extend beyond that, they're just gatekeepers and they know not why, the whole thing is hilarious.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Uhhh.....

Swamp Gas.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
They are fairly close, but, but the Living God is not evil, nor can be.

The god of this planet, who is Alien, is evil.
He was the light bearer, but now spreads darkness.

So what are the Aliens currently doing?
"As in the days of Noah". They are still playing with human DNA.

Each nation has a Watcher entity over it and always has.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sigrun

Yes like i said i agree with their general conclusion that this is all somehow about gatekeeping, the creation of false and distorted truth and perception, as carried out by men on behalf of some dark overlord, their research never got beyond that, their insiders understanding it might then be assumed doesn't extend beyond that, they're just gatekeepers and they know not why, the whole thing is hilarious.

The purpose being to instill in everyones mind the superiority of our world, the entitlement to take the rest of the world by force , steal their stuff, give them democracy and help. We are exceptional after all compared to their plight. We are 'First", we are the "First World" , superior, super human, super race, blah blah.

Hitler tried it, called it the Master Race, instead.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Aliens are demons, the gods, the gatekeepers are high ranked demons
The lord of the gatekeepers is Satan and he is terrified of the name and power Jesus Christ

If you fall under their spell, through night terrors, abduction, just call on Jesus, call His name, ask Christ to set you free and they will flee

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You all might think this is bunk. But based on what i "hear" it's pretty darn close.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Because practising the occult is an exercise in self delusion and thus they come into contact with the general principles of deception and manipulation, even if self inflicted, the Divinization of the general principle some worship as a Deity, dedicate entire secret societies to such, create entire religions founded upon the premise, generate an entire worldview, the reason for this, because its in their nature.

Given that the lead exponents of globalism are all of such character not surprising that everyone finds themselves expected to live in a false perception bubble, that they're never going to be able to see actual ancient contact because of the disinformation conditioning, that they will always prefer that you live in their version of reality.

You're ascribing that attitude to the European people in general and i find that disingenuous, a certain section of them certainly and the worst of them masquerading as the best such as the Freemasons who are happy to have an entirely fictitious and delusional basis for their worldview.

a reply to: Raggedyman

Surprisingly that's exactly the conclusion they want you to arrive at, and they put a lot of time and effort into generating those demons.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sigrun
a reply to: The GUT

Because practising the occult is an exercise in self delusion and thus they come into contact with the general principles of deception and manipulation, even if self inflicted, the Divinization of the general principle some worship as a Deity, dedicate entire secret societies to such, create entire religions founded upon the premise, generate an entire worldview, the reason for this, because its in their nature.

Given that the lead exponents of globalism are all of such character not surprising that everyone finds themselves expected to live in a false perception bubble, that they're never going to be able to see actual ancient contact because of the disinformation conditioning, that they will always prefer that you live in their version of reality.

You're ascribing that attitude to the European people in general and i find that disingenuous, a certain section of them certainly and the worst of them masquerading as the best such as the Freemasons who are happy to have an entirely fictitious and delusional basis for their worldview.

a reply to: Raggedyman

Surprisingly that's exactly the conclusion they want you to arrive at, and they put a lot of time and effort into generating those demons.

Free Masons can generate nothing.
If you have ever seen a demonic being or have been visitedbythem, you would know different.

edit on 19-3-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You're wrong they generate the current Western perspective and enforce it through control of the police and judiciary, even De Longe started on his journey as it were after becoming a member and boldly ventured forth to reach those sections of the population outside of direct Masonic influence.

They generate a certain identity for Western culture, align themselves with other tradition in looking to construct the allegorical Temple of Solomon who in popular lore was a demonologist, their worldview is an actual demon looking to consume the actual world, a terrifying beasty!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Aliens are demons, the gods, the gatekeepers are high ranked demons
The lord of the gatekeepers is Satan and he is terrified of the name and power Jesus Christ

If you fall under their spell, through night terrors, abduction, just call on Jesus, call His name, ask Christ to set you free and they will flee

I remember a verse from the Bible...about gatekeepers.

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

new topics

top topics

join