It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ed Butowsky Interview drops several Seth Rich Bombshells

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: proximo

Please. The father going to court to get a cease and desist order?
It is Debunked.

Did his DNC representative make do it?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

NEWS FLASH

Russia hacked the DNC.

just thought I'd point that out.

According to a firm that already had ties to the Clintons.

Why is Rich's laptop STILL in FBI custody over a botched robbery?
edit on 19-3-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Boy, you trolls are getting pretty desperate ain't ya?

Everyone knows the first step to burying a story is to discredit the one telling it. Grow up.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And I rest my case....

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: SlapMonkey

BWAHAHAHA..

“Your illogical and a hypocrite, but I shouldn’t have to point out where and how, because I am the decider of all things. So if I say something is illogical. It just is..”

Conservative toddler logic..

Ad hominem attacks...more illogical you logic.

Also, never, ever again put things that I didn't say into quotes and imply that I said it--I've pointed out your incorrect use of quotation marks before, and you continue being willfully ignorant on how to use them correctly. And in doing so, you expect to be taken seriously...that's an interesting approach. Plus, I wouldn't never use "your illogical" without correcting it to "you're illogical."

And just to remind you, I DID point out how you are being illogical, but you just refused to address what I did say, and instead, cherry-picked other things that I said to try and belittle and reduce the validity of my comment.

But, sure, I'm the toddler. If it makes you feel better, I'll just say that you win, because like the cliché goes, you can't win an argument with an ignorant person.

Keep on advocating on behalf of willful ignorance and logical fallacies--you're doing a great job if that's your goal.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you own stock in oversized blue capital letters?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Except...

The Russians Hacked the DNC. GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Can't figure out how to do it huh?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

85% of random robberies go unsolved.

According to data from the FBI, only one in ten cases will be solved, this is the national average for police departments that are serving populations of one million or more people.

FBI crime stats tell us that a burglary takes place in the United States every 18 seconds. A property crime, which includes larceny-theft, motor and vehicle burglary, takes place every 3.8 seconds. In 2014, only 13.6% of burglaries resulted in arrest.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.protectamerica.com...

Link for above

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Murder is a bit better but still a third are never solved. A random street robbery and murder...good luck.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Motive is something the police look for. There is motive, there is means and there is opportunity so yeah that's enough to investigate and investigating confirmed that The Russians Hacked the DNC and Wikileaks released them. You do the math. Doesn't logic ever enter the equation?

The Russians, the Chinese, EVERYONE hacked your poorly protected DNC server, configured and used by ignorant toddlers.

HOWEVER.

I actually did the math. The data transfer rate required for the amount of information captured in the set time given by the time stamps on the data are only possible with LOCAL connection, not an Internet connection.
Capiche ?

This WAS an inside job (and you know it...).

"We will all hang...". Tic. Toc.

Deny (your) ignorance.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
edit on 24-3-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Murder is a bit better but still a third are never solved. A random street robbery and murder...good luck.

Except that, to your soon to be surprised and crushed ego, the Seth Rich murder is about to be solved.

The guilty parties will be arrested and jailed....God bless "singers"....music to honest people's ears...

edit on 24-3-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Of course I've read it.
Don't you see my posts peppered throughout the thread?
Shrugs.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Some people have no problem with logic. Some struggle.
The Russians Hacked the DNC
That's an established fact. So there is no way that Mr Rich betrayed his country by giving wikileaks the emails.
Also there was nothing illegal in the DNC emails that Rich needed to reveal.
The failure in logic lies where the most assumptions need to be employed. You can't show a logical connection from one event to the other and that reduces its potential for being true.
edit on 3242018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

And I rest my case....

You should just rest. You have no case.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Put the emails in Riches hands with the same surity that our intelligence agencies have the Russians then you have a case.
But keep in mind that thirteen Russians are now under indictment with the courts of our nation for messing with our election and Guccifer 2.0 admitted he hacked the DNC (bragged is more like it) and we now have computer forensic proof of that and all you have is a rumor that the victims family has disputed quite vehemently.

edit on 3242018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

You are making that up. When did they get his laptop?
And have the police given back anything of a personal nature to the family or are they still holding this stuff as evidence until the case is solved? I'm just trying to figure out where this tid bit came from. So if you could show that the FBI has his laptop that would be great.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

Sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

No the Russians Hacked the DNC not the chinese, not that four hundred pound unfortunate that trump hypothesized. Just...

Russia.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join