It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ed Butowsky Interview drops several Seth Rich Bombshells

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

so he was really killed by a robber who was so bad at his job, that he forgot to take anything of value, yet is such an amazing criminal mastermind that he continues to evade detection for his crime? Have I got that right?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Just because I am right wing does not mean I have any opinion on this butkowski or richs family.

I know that richs murder is not solved.

I have seen no proof that the dems or Hillary ordered his murder.

That does not mean he wasmt the leaker which is a separate question.

What you have shown is that you are unwilling to by that theory because someone as powerful as the Clintons would not be so sloppy. Ok that's reasonable.

Yet you buy the Russia narrative in the hack, which is the exact opposite of the logic you use with Seth rich.

That's fine, you are willing to give up logic to cheerlead for your team. I hope it's worth it.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: proximo

In a nut shell , your needing conspiracy theories B,C, and D . To make conspiracy theory A work, and you haven’t even established conspiracy theory A in the first place.

You will need to translate that for me.

Reason's I think Rich is the source.

1. Emails dated a couple weeks before he is killed coming from DNC servers which he had access to show up on wikileaks.

2. Seth Rich was a known huge Bernie supporter and the DNC emails leak really only reveal one major story - The Democratic primary was rigged for Hillary. Thus he has a motive. Can someone explain to me why would the Russians care about the DNC rigging the Democratic primary - I guess it hurts Hillary a little - but really it is more about the DNC being corrupt than anything - so I don't really see what their motive is other than causing some havoc - which they could accomplish much more successfully many other ways.

3. The DNC would not allow the FBI access to the Server after the alleged hacking.

4. Assange, Kim Dot Com, Fox News, Seymore Hersh, and Butowski all say they know or have been told Seth Rich was the source.

5. The investigation has been covered up and not solved. There were surveillance cameras all over the area - an area where murders hardly ever occur, and yet nothing has happened and the police and hospital have not talked and refuse to talk to anyone about the murder.

6. Bauman the DNC hired spokesman. I see no reason the DNC would hire him other than to cover something up.

7. Butowski's video I posted today. I can read people pretty well - I do not think that man is lying.

8. The examination by Bill Binney - he says the data transfer of the emails was too fast to have been done through an external connection - it had to be done by someone with physical access to the server due the speed of the transfer - ie a THUMB DRIVE. Read more here

9. The insane amount of internet attacks on anyone that mentions Seth Rich's death. It makes no sense to not even be able to ask questions about his death - with all the info in points 1 - 8. Way to strong of attacks not to be coordinated - and you know what they say - you take the most flak when you are over the target.

Now - I don't see how any of those points are conspiracy theories - they are a series of facts that strongly hint to Seth Rich being the source of the DNC emails, and are a lot stronger evidence to me than - 17 intelligence agencies ( A total lie actually 3 - and really only the FBI doing 90% of the checking) say the DNC server was hacked by Russians (using a bought and paid for examination of the server by the DNC).

edit on 19-3-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Great post.

I would say though that Rich being the leaker in no way proves that he was ordered to be killed by Hillary or the DNC.

It is entirely possible that Rich did leak this info, and was killed for totally unrelated reasons like a mugging.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so he was really killed by a robber who was so bad at his job, that he forgot to take anything of value, yet is such an amazing criminal mastermind that he continues to evade detection for his crime? Have I got that right?

Who knows? You don't have to be a criminal mastermind to get away with murder, just lucky. The majority of murders and other crimes in this country go unsolved. You only hear about the people who get caught.

If there's no witnesses, that's pretty much it. What's the alternative? A vast conspiracy involving DC law enforcement, Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and wikileaks involving hundreds of people who haven't let one word slip?

We can imagine scenarios all day about what really went down. What's known is that the family of Seth Rich is suing Fox News and Ed Butowsky for falsely including them as sources for this fake narrative about their sons death. If I were them, I'd be pissed too.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

A) the Clintons have access to pros and a pro does a better job.

But not all pros are infallible at what they do--that's Critical Thinking 101. If you outright dismiss the possibility because you assume that everything always goes to plan, you are being illogical.

B) even the parents don’t buy his story and they are usually the easiest to con. They are turning down their dead son being a hero...

Not everyone sees a leaker going against the DNC as a hero--again, a poor assumption upon which to base your argument.

C) the only person saying their is any connection to Rich AT ALL , is assanges hint.. a hint even he refused to confirm.,

So a guy who outright says that he will never reveal a source refuses to confirm a source, and you add that to your evidence pile that a conspiracy is wrong? Also, there have been many other dots connected, so claiming that only Assange is saying that there is a connection to Rich is wrong--that cryptic claim just ignited a firestorm of research.

I'm not saying that I believe the conspiracy, but your logic is severely lacking in this incident as well. I see that you noted that you're being illogical at one point in this thread, but it bears repeating.

So, my only question to you is: Have you watched the video, yet? I did...you know, in the interest of being educated on the topic of the thread...

As an aside, the local newspaper in Bakersfield, CA, used to have a cartoon character in their TV commercials called "Burt Butinsky, Nosey Neighbor"...this guy's name reminds me of who that character's arch nemesis would be.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

How can all of you be so sure you know he is full of crap if you will not even watch this video?

One word. Denial.

They dont WANT it to be true. Regardless if it is or not.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Please. The father going to court to get a cease and desist order?
It is Debunked.

In no rational world, anywhere, ever, is a cease-and-desist order a debunking of anything...nor is it proof of anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"The Family" did seem to keep changing their stories as the MSM and legal teams swooped in 🛎

Bingo. Seth's parents thanking the internet for helping to look for their son's murderer.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Great post.

I would say though that Rich being the leaker in no way proves that he was ordered to be killed by Hillary or the DNC.

It is entirely possible that Rich did leak this info, and was killed for totally unrelated reasons like a mugging.

I agree. We don't know who killed him. The timing is certainly suspicious, but really I think it is a side point made to make this whole thing like a crazy conspiracy theory. In other words get people to say - oh it's BS - it is just another claim Hillary killed someone - so it keeps people from looking at the evidence of Seth being the source.

If Assange had not hinted about Seth Rich being a wikileaks source this story would have gone away many months ago. Since I believe this incident is what led to the entire Russian narrative - note the timing it happened before anything else Russian - Carter Page, Popadopolous all happened after this leak.

I think in an effort to cover this up / minimize it's impact Hillary and the DNC came up with the whole Russian narrative, so I think this is incredibly significant because if I'm right it unravels the last 2 years top news stories as all a fabrication created to cover up this leak. That is a far bigger story than who killed him - even if it turns out it was Hillary.

edit on 19-3-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

DING DING DING..

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No not just right wing..

Prone to believing any rightwing conspiracy theory you hear no matter how ridiculous..

Personified by your post history..

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Of course its all about controlling the narrative.

Look at how selective the media, which is in the tank against trump, is.

A few russian bots using social media = huge deal that needs to be addressed and could have possibly stole the election. However those social media outlets being ran by democrat supporters that censor republicans is fine.

RT is a horrible foreign news source that needs to register as a foreign agent and be called out, but far more powerful foreign news sources like BBC in the tank for hillary is ok.

Trump jr trying to get dirt on hillary from russians is treason and warrants investigations over years long, but hillarys team paying (and lying about paying) foreign people for dirt on trump from russians is perfectly fine.

Manafort failing to register as a foreign agent = crime to be prosecuted that justifies a never ending investigation, but Podesta group doing the same thing is no big deal and not a crime worth investigating.

All connections to trump and russians for decades must be investigated, yet all the russians giving money to Bill clinotn and the clinton foundation are perfectly acceptable.

And with the hack, it is the most seruious thing to the point that we need to severly sanction russia and possibly lead to increased conflict, but we shouldnt even have the fbi look at the server because its not that important.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

No not just right wing..

Prone to believing any rightwing conspiracy theory you hear no matter how ridiculous..

Personified by your post history..

I will stack my post history up against yours anyday.

You have proven on this thread alone that you are willing to hold one standard up to discredit theories you dont like, but use that exact same logic to spread your own conspiracy theories about russia.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yes it does. Why #ing complicate it.
They hacked and Assange released. Both had and still have a grudge against clinton.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The fact they want answers for their sons murder hasn’t changed..

They just realized this Fox News PI wasn’t investigating their sons death..

He was trying to use her son as a political pawn through a fabrication...

There story hasn’t changed..

They just don’t believe any idiot who tells them something.. (cough.. cough).

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I know I shouldn't be, but it never ceases to suprise me the lengths some "ahem", lovely people here will go to disregard a highly suspicious coincidence. Even go so far as to say those who dig for more answers are nut jobs. Then turn around and yell Russia! It's ze Russians! "I just know it deep down in my big loving heart! " The inconsistencies of some members and their love affair with double standards is a serious character flaw. So what if the dnc refused the fbi access to the server. The dnc isn't corrupt as f $@#! We should believe everything they sell us! The more these certain members come out to condemn the curious for simply trying to find answers to an unsolved, highly suspicious and incredibly coincidental murder, the more I shall dig. Find out what you can't criticize and that's where the power lies.

Also, they say nothing was taken from Seth. I think there was, just not anything a normal robber would want. My guess a memory stick. It's absolute nonsense that some here are so adamant that there is nothing to see here when there are so many obvious traits of nefarious doings. I can no longer take some members serious as to why they come on to a conspiracy site and then shout down those who talk of conspiracy.

edit on 19-3-2018 by Starhooker because: These damn sausage fingers

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

How can all of you be so sure you know he is full of crap if you will not even watch this video

Because we just do. why can't you accept that he's been told legally to shut the # up.
And he lied about Seth's father saying he was the leaker. And because
The Russians Hacked the DNC.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes it does. Why #ing complicate it.
They hacked and Assange released. Both had and still have a grudge against clinton.

So a grudge against Clinton is proof of criminal activity. Hmm, I don't think the justice system works that way.

You have ZERO proof Russians gave Assange anything. The Russians vigorously deny it, Assange Deny's it, and your own precious intel agencies don't even claim they have proof that is what happened. Why do you think they never claim that.
They want you to make the conclusion - because they can't.

Mueller won't even try to interview Assange or Kim Dot Com. Why? If he is truly doing an impartial investigation he should be trying to hear their side of the story.

Yet you are still convinced the Russians passed the emails to Wikileaks. Ask yourself why you believe that - is it because Maddow or some other lefty pundit has said it 200 times? Just because you want to believe it?

You have been brainwashed. Your inability to even accept the possibility you are wrong while having nothing that proves your claim should make you seriously question your thought process.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

A) you haven’t even established the fist conspiracy, before you need additional conspiracies to fill the holes in your first one..

“So they are pros, but did a crap job”.

You haven’t even established it was a pro, let alone established the fact these fictional pros screwed up..

I don’t believe any conspiracies that require people with access to super spies and Ivy League think tanks to have perpetrated a plan dumber than one my random @$$ could think up..

B) oh but plenty would. Yourself included.. more than enough to get any charismatic member of his family a job as a commentator on a Fox News..

Plus THESE PEOPLE KILLED THEIR SON. SO HE WOULD BE A HERO TO THEM..

They are not staying registered Democrats once they murder your child.

Period.. no question.. not in 1000 years.

C) ASSANGE DID REVEAL HIS SOURCE. THATS WHY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IT..

The only reason we are talking about it is because assange was asked about the DNC leak and said his Rich comment..

HE DID REVEAL HIS SOURCE.

If he didn’t then there is NO evidence the Rich was the leaker..

BUT HE DID ..

Then refused to confirm it like a true shady character.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join