It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ed Butowsky Interview drops several Seth Rich Bombshells

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton authorised the murder of Seth Rich - this is my opinion based upon all available information on the subject and the historical conduct of Hillary Clinton vis-a-vis dead people caught in the wake of her political career.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Hillary Clinton authorised the murder of Seth Rich

Man, I would love to see that evidence.

this is my opinion based upon all available information on the subject

So you do not have real proof?

Please post one bit of real evidence, and not nutter conspiracy garbage, that suggest Hillary authorized the murder.

and the historical conduct of Hillary Clinton vis-a-vis dead people caught in the wake of her political career.

Please provide a source that shows her past conduct suggests she authorized the murder.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: proximo

A) Fox News hired him (or a Fox News bigwig) if menory serves.

The family was not paying him and he wasn’t donating hours of his time...

Fox paid him? Proof? Why would they do that - why do they need some jewish guy in Dallas to be a go between for the family and a PI? Sorry his story makes a lot more sense to me.

B) This already discredited parasite is the ONLY one saying the family knew and the other son was involved.. no one else is..

C) if this guys story is true...

ISNT HE RISKING THE FAMILIES LIVES BY PUBLISHING WHAT THEY TOLD HIM?!?!!

He cares so much about the families safety, that he is outing them to the people who already assassinated one son......
Yea that makes sense..

I think at this point he care quite a bit more about his own reputation being destroyed, and is angry that he has been attacked and sued by the family for doing a good deed.

D) yea, so they would rather have their son be uselessly murdered by a nobody. Than be a hero who was outing corruption in Washington because of... trump?!?!

Lol

That makes sense lmao.

Conclusion) I’m being illogical, But . your the one taking a random unconnected PI paid off by propaganda whores over the actual family that is personally involved in the case..

Yea that makes sense..

The DNC hired a Crisis Manager to work with the Rich family - who apparently is still involved to this day. WHY are they doing that? The logical answer is they have a vested interest in Seth Rich's death not being investigated because it would be bad for them in some way.

Keep in mind the DNC honored his memory by naming a bike rack after him, so don't try and tell me he is hired out of sympathy - Bauman is serving them for some reason.

You are for some reason convinced Butowski and Wheeler were paid off to lie with no proof they were paid at all - and all they got out of it was have their lives destroyed and be sued. For who are they working - Trump? Trump has not mentioned this once that I am aware of. Fox News - They retracted the story and nearly fired Hannity over talking about it. Why is Butowski still talking then - logical answer is he has been defamed and wants to clear his name.

Yeah you sure are being real logical.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I did watch the video and he laid out enough facts that can be verified or proven wrong to clear his name or make it MUD. I don't care enough to be the guy to look for all that, but before I called him a liar, I'd sure verify the facts. Making sweeping statements about this based on the news stories seems to be exactly what he is saying and offers proof to refute, seems like something that might make some folks here look really bad, should his story be true. Although those members in question already look really bad from where I sit.

It is sad that so many continue to argue over this, and they haven't watched the damn video. It kind of defeats the purpose of posting in the thread.

(post by Sublimecraft removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Right from the beginning, the conduct of Rich's parents struck me as suspicious. It had seemed to me that the father was ashamed at the thought that his son might have been the leaker. Point #2 makes sense of this. They're trying to protect their other son.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
"The Family" did seem to keep changing their stories as the MSM and legal teams swooped in 🛎

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
NEWS FLASH

Russia hacked the DNC.

just thought I'd point that out.

And yet millions want the Democrat Party to rule the country !!

😁

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So the people who hacked the dnc, are not the primary suspect in who leaked the info?!?!

Yea.. that makes sense lol

Yeah it does make sense - when one of the few who truly knows - Julian Assange vehimately denies any Russian or state agency gave him the emails, and STRONGLY hints Seth Rich is the leaker in this video.

This is a man who's reputation is vital to his organization's success. He has absolutely no reason to hint Rich is his source unless he was. All it can do is hurt him and destoy Wikileaks perfect record if it is not true.

What makes a whole lot more sense is the whole Russian hacking story was made up to cover up the validity of the DNC emails by attacking the source - in this case supposedly the Russians. It is also politically convenient since Trump was at the time saying he wanted to talk to Putin. Therefore the BS Russian narrative was born - My Opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You are Correct !

😎

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Edit:

Removed in good taste.
edit on 19-3-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
the disinfo crew is in full force here huh?

guy seems pretty credible to me too. i guess well see!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

None of this garbage makes ANY sense...

1) so the Clintons who have unlimited money and access to EXTREMELY skilled security and military personnel. Pay to have Rich killed and his murder covered up.

Then those EXTREMEMY skilled professionals do this shoddy of a job of covering it up??!?!?

What?!?!

If this was a black op , they don’t shoot him in the head then FORGET TO TAKE THE WALLET TO SUCCESSFULLY STAGE A ROBBERY!!!

I have no skin in this game as I know little of this lawsuit or this man.

However, cant the exact same argument you used here be used against the entire Russian narrative?

For example, the evil genius russians hacked the dems, but did in a manner that easily traced right back to them? In fact it was so sloppy that the FBI didnt even need to look at the server, they merely had to take Crowdstrike, a company paid for by the dems, word for it.

Oh and the super genius evil russians want to kill a former spy. So we are to believe they do so in an elaborate manner using a gas that can easily be traced back to them.

So fine, you dont think that the dems killed Seth Rich, you're probably right.

Surely using the same logic though you are questioning the evil russians did everything narrative.

edit on 19-3-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

In a nut shell , your needing conspiracy theories B,C, and D . To make conspiracy theory A work, and you haven’t even established conspiracy theory A in the first place.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

A) Everything online leaves a trail..

Cache files save everything. Everything.. so there is absolutely a paper trail to follow..

B) the Seth rich stuff doesn’t even have a trail..

You have assange, already taking heat for being a cut out for putin. Drop a random hint about this guy’s murder.

Not only without ANY PROOF. He won’t even say he was a leaker...

And he already outted him by EVER saying his name in the first place..

Seems more likely he was looking for a way to reestabliah his credibility after agreeing to be Putin’s puppet for a story. .

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

BWAHAHAHA..

“I have no skin in the game, but my OP history is a who’s who of rightwing propaganda and this just happens to be a right wing conspiracy..”

Yup.. no skin in the game at all..

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

BWAHAHAHA..

Sure , it’s the people doubting the Fox News propagandist, and believing the murdered guys family who are the “disinformation crew...”

Yep.. that makes sense..

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

He has to vehemently deny it or he loses all credibility..

He only has a job If he is claiming to be unbiased..

Which is why his Seth Rich comment was obviously fishy..

He outs him by saying the comment he did..

But refuses to confirm Rich was a leaked because he doesn’t want to out him..

Yea.. any of that makes sense..

Assange already outed him.. that ship had already sailed..
edit on 19-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It looks like you aren't up on the most current information. Here you go:

The Riches also sued Ed Butowsky, a Dallas investment manager who periodically offered commentary on financial matters for Fox Business Network and Fox News. Butowsky also figured as a defendant in an earlier lawsuit filed last August against Fox News and Zimmerman by their chief named source, a Fox News commentator named Rod Wheeler.

The Riches' lawsuit alleges "extreme and outrageous conduct" by Fox, Zimmerman and Butowsky in developing a false story "painting Joel and Mary's son as a criminal and a traitor to the United States." They also allege the network, the reporter and the investor made it appear that Joel and Mary Rich were involved in the deception.

www.npr.org...

Link to actual PDF of lawsuit

Read the actual lawsuit above. It lays out a timeline for the whole thing and exactly who Butowsky was hired by. The whole Seth Rich "story" is nothing more than a right wing political hack job. Just another manufactured "bombshell" to take everyone's focus off of the imploding Trump admin.

Except this time the people who were being used as pawns aren't happy about it, and are suing.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I must say this does make more sense why his family does not seem to be seeking vengeance for the death of their son, Seth. He is dead. Aaron is alive and as any family would do, they are going to do everything to keep him that way.

It also makes more sense in the fact that Assange interest. Seth may have retrieved the DNC info, but was NOT the one who submitted it to Wikileaks. It may not have been Aaron either. It would just seem likely the family is scared.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join