It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman implies armed insurrection if president does not obey the Constitution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Bring it on!!

Let's get this party started!

Come at me bro!

Be Careful what your leaders wish for!

I'm tired, let's rumble and get it over with.

I want Boston back.

That idiot wants a war?

It won't be as painless as this tho.

You lefties be shooting your AR-15 assault rifles, cool.

We'll have a meat grinder on every corner.

link   
It's awesome how we encourage other countries to drag their leaders out of office by the testicles if they so desire, but the government beats it into us that it's "beneath" us to do the same domestically.

That's not convoluted lip service at all, naw.

link   
a reply to: nOraKat

“This video is incredibly disturbing. It’s surreal to watch a sitting member of Congress suggest that his constituents should take up arms against the President of the United States,” said National Republican Campaign Committee spokesman Chris Martin.

nypost.com...

You just can't make this stuff up:

What goes around comes around, I guess.
edit on 19-3-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

....where is the safety on this revolver ?

Well you COULD get a Taurus. Although technically it is a lock with a very liberal system for the key. Who am I kidding? I can never find the right Allen wrench in a reasonable timeframe while stress free.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Um no its not. I would know because I am very much a part of the military. They are given direction from state and government officials first of all. We as soldiers don't have control or say in what we do.

The only exception is if the orders are against the constitution or an unlawful/criminal directive or orders. If you have a problem with the military industrial complex, look no further than your own government officials that make the decisions....

I was not referring to the soldiers but their leaders.

It will be interesting to see then, what will happen if soldiers are asked to defend any insurrections if the order goes out to confiscate automatic/semi-automatic weapons.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Not to mention everyone has the mind set that something like that will never happen here. The tree of liberty is needed of much needed refreshments. Too many communists and anarchists and anti-Americans that are trying to tear away at what made this country great in the first place.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Not to mention everyone has the mind set that something like that will never happen here. The tree of liberty is needed of much needed refreshments. Too many communists and anarchists and anti-Americans that are trying to tear away at what made this country great in the first place.

Eh, you get a star for the first sentence. A half-star would be more appropriate, though, given the point going way over your head with the rest.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The military will be fractured into many pieces when that happens. I can guarantee it. National Guard soldiers and reservists against the regular armed forces. Some regular armed forces will support the people. It will not be pretty.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Not here for your sympathy. Just stating my own opinion. As I always have been doing

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I think I may just starting flat blasting everyone who disagrees with me politically which would leave practically no one.

Masonic depopulation agenda: confirmed.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Congressman implies armed insurrection if president does not obey the Constitution

Hah, thats a laugh. Whenever has a 'Presider' been arrested? Even impeached, Nixon was allowed to walk. His crimes against humanity were schoolboy compared to Bushes, for instance.

Yah, like to see some real 'punishment' for most of the politicos.

Tar and feather, run out of town on a rail.

They will never do that to each other, its the people have to do it.

Or not... they're mostly too busy, 'shopping at the Mall, buying sneakers with lights on them'.--

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

The military will be fractured into many pieces when that happens. I can guarantee it. National Guard soldiers and reservists against the regular armed forces. Some regular armed forces will support the people. It will not be pretty.

Quite likely. And quite likely by design.

You never stop to think you're simply being carrot-led, do you? The freedoms we're promised aren't the ones we get. People are brainwashed to believe a "true Patriot" never opposes Big Government.

That's exactly what a true Patriot SHOULD DO. Otherwise, we are merely complicit peasants still.
edit on 3/19/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Gothmog

Shh...that happened for 8 years once upon a time....

I disticntly recall. There was quite a bit of it here.

And with the clown before that one.

Now that you mention it......all the way back to Jimmy

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

lol that would require Defoe the president to inspire such loyalty that people are willing to trade their lives to keep him in office.

Trolls are not that loyal lol

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I find it strange ... where exactly is Trump breaking the Constitution again? Does he speak rudely via twitter, yes. Does he have issues controlling his libido and keeping the marriage promise? Probably.

There have been definitive abuses of power and Constitutional over reaches (putting it mildly) with the last few administrations for example and now, this guy is the one we should arm up for and fight?

I am starting to truly believe we are being played in a massive dialectic. That they all are party to it.

We sheep are being sheparded by wolves. Folks should read the art of war and Machievelli.
edit on 19-3-2018 by BlueJacket because: bah these arguments sre useless any more

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
People are so hell bent on thinking Trump will just simply ignore the oath of office and the regulations that come with it. Wonder why some people think the left are so delusional.

You really think the POTUS or his staff will wake up one day and say "You know what? Eff the constitution, Imma do it my way."

What planet are these people living on?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
How telling the liberal congressman makes the conservative argument for an armed citizen to maintain their freedom.

Well there you go.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I find it strange ... where exactly is Trump breaking the Constitution again? Does he speak rudely via twitter, yes. Does he have issues controlling his libido and keeping the marriage promise? Probably.

There have been definitive abuses of power and Constitutional over reaches (putting it mildly) with the last few administrations for example and now, this guy is the one we should arm up for and fight?

I am starting to truly believe we are being played in a massive dialectic. That they all are party to it.

We sheep are being sheparded by wolves. Folks should read the art of war and Machievelli.

See, Trump aside, kicking the can down the road is the problem. Apathy doesn't solve anything at all. "Oh, so-and-so did it, too, but nobody did anything THEN." So WTF is stopping you this time? And the next time? And the NEXT time?

Again, complicit populace is complicit. We're conditioned to be complicit and apathetic, while we rile up citizens in other countries around the world, telling them "It's for your own good" or "Go you, exercise those freedoms!" Does no one see the damn disconnect here??
edit on 3/19/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Is coded speak and direct speak the same thing? One implies that you know what you are going to do and he is aware of it and approves. And the other is a guy telling you what to do. Not exactly the same thing.

I will tell you as moderators, the staff here has had discussions over “toes on the line” or “toes over the line” many, many times. So between the two examples of Trump and this Congress Critter, which statements are over the line? Both? Neither? Is there potential? Would they be involved if it happened? Or is it all just blowing off steam with a poor turn of a phrase?

Edit to add: An argument could be made that this is code speak as well, wrapped up with the Second. If so, then it is calling for the assassination of a sitting president. Time to remove him from office. And take his guns just to be sure.
edit on 19-3-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think the Rep is reminding why we have the right to bare arms, the right to assemble, and the right to free speech.

The reason those rights exist in America is to contain a mistake like trump.

I would gladly exercise my rights - as our forefathers intended - to preserve America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join