It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Set To Release "Exotic Technology"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So you want to know what teck Humans Reversed engineered do you ?
Well first to dispel any myths No super weapons If they had they would use them .
Second No FDL Drive ( sorry folks but thous ships don't enter atmosphere )

So what humans did get was one downed Shuttle ( a smaller craft with limited teck to avoid the problems of what happens if the Life form gets a hold of it )

So on to Roswell By luck and only luck we damaged a craft and it crashed .
Once on the ground we began to study the craft ( the electronics were so far ahead of ours we could not copy persay )
only get ideas of what to make . Even now our computer teck is still not up to that ship .
I estimate another 20 years until we are finly able to make a true copy of the teck .

As it is Quantum in nature and Atomic In building size . Layered chips atom by atom .
The best super computer on the planet is maybe 50 % as good and the size of a building .
Once we can make a true copy then the same computer you will be able to ware like a watch .

O proof you say Ok hows this in 1960 - 62 almost all electronics were TUBE teck by 1965 ALL TUBES were going with only one left and integrated circuits then were in every thing .
Now like every thing teck evolves first you build a transistor then a few less TUBES are need then build a Diod and a few more tubes are going and so on a process at best should take 20 year and that would be FAST.

Look at the computer and its evolution to see how long it really takes from start .
The first had 190 kilobytes or so back in 1960 there around and by 1969 the Apollo had a whooping 1.5 megs computer .

20 years later you could buy a Texas instruments that had 60 - 65 megs ( 1980s there around )
See the time line ? well circuits are no different .
Anyway the only teck we are getting is electronics and maybe metals and plastics . Not much else i that ship ( BUMMER .

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure aliens are here already.

No idea if we have their tech.

No idea if the government is conspiring with them.

But I do know we're being visited for a long time.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeSignal

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Peeple

If Aliens helped the Nazis how did they lose the war, does that not make it obvious that the claim is BS.

Hitler lived many years in South America,

Prove it.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RiverMasonMusic

a reply to: RiverMasonMusic

Your BS filter is needing to be unblocked

If the USA had all the claimed advanced tech how come conflicts overseas drag on forever

Because the longer wars go on the larger profits come of them? Checkmate

Ah a classic conspiracy cliche, I would think a lot more money could be made using advanced tech for other purposes.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

If Aliens helped the Nazis how did they lose the war, does that not make it obvious that the claim is BS.

Prove it.

I don't want to take the thrill of investigation away from you. The remains found outside the bunker in Berlin belonged to a young woman. (DNA-tested in 2009) Submarines somehow ended up in Argentina. Do the math. (Or the research)

Look at how our world works today. You think the Nazis lost?

Who won, then? The "Free World"?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Prove it.

The remains femail remains were

I don't want to take the thrill of investigation away from you. The remains found outside the bunker in Berlin belonged to a young woman. (DNA-tested in 2009) Submarines somehow ended up in Argentina. Do the math. (Or the research)

Look at how our world works today. You think the Nazis lost?

Who won, then? The "Free World"?

I would say prove the chain of custody of the remains in 2009 and read some of the literature written by the crews of U-977 and U-530.

Hitler died in the Fuhrerbunker April 30th 1945, his remains were disposed of by the KGB in 1970 and contrary to what some would mislead you into believing, the world resembles nothing of the Fascist state promised by a thousand year Reich.

Hope I didn't rob you of the thrill of investigation

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

Exactly far to many fantasists on here like all other conspiracy sites.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Drunkenparrot

Exactly far to many fantasists on here like all other conspiracy sites.

Without the "fantasists", or the sceptics, this site would not exist.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

What a pile of nonsense.

The semiconductor diode was discovered 1874 by a german.

First current rectifier using selenium was built 1886.

Around 1900 crystal radio detectors hit the market.

They were displaced by vacuum tube diodes due to their superior performance.

It took until 1938 to figure out the actual physics behind semiconductors.

Silicon diodes were used as radar detectors in WW2. The war efforts lead to important advances in semiconductor material technology.

It was this work that made the transistor possible.

And not some aliens...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Could this outlandish video have anything to do with the this:

President Trump to Open Nixon’s ET UFO Time Capsule for UFO Disclosure

If a lie is most conveniently hidden between two truths, wouldn’t the opposite be applicable for the truth?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Trump will bring out new technology...the world demands it.....the 10% mark of believers in UFOs and Races from off-planet has been far surpassed, the demands are now tangible and must be met.

Besides other countries will bring it out anyways....lol...Iran had Saucers and tried to give the tech to the world...what ever happened to Keshe.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Well, I believe Trump hasn't the right information about UFO's skill and technology concerning weapons...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sbriso
Well, I believe Trump hasn't the right information about UFO's skill and technology concerning weapons...

It is simple to down craft once you understand how they operate and function....just not the ways we generally use now...although it seems there are now some complicated exotic ones grown from the path of most resistance....lol.

IMHO all major world powers know of these technologies....any intelligence agency with any intelligence at all has learned of these things online.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join