It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all feel small

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Life? What if we die at 2 months or 80 years..do you ever think of this people?

It frustrates me that modern reality. With all it surrogate eyes and ears. Doesnt see the forest before the trees.

I in my memory remember friends, campfires, good times. After 1995 that all changed. It was like nazi hell descended upon my brain.

I had fun in suburbia. It was great. But what came later defined it all for me.

I see music, lyrics, true false all waive goodbye
As a mind dies. A heart gives out. A love fails.
A tear.
For the love of life-swans
Look it up..get back to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This time, it isn’t about the art.

It’s about the money.

# 947

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

You're as big as you are small.

Infinitely

Im already dead

Im already alive

I am all ready

Time to thrive

edit on 19-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
How can you be small when nothing could exist without your presence?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

After 1995 that all changed. It was like nazi hell descended upon my brain.

In what way did it all change ?

Take it as a challenge, a new beginning, a major task to learn a new survival tactic.

No body is perfect and life is a learning curve all the way to the end.

Everyone's fate was agreed upon by them and God in the challenge that they will learn their life's challenge before they die.

God wants us to learn the hard way in this Boot Camp Earth, for us to be upgraded into our next life to work alongside Him in another world / galaxy.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

This is a very good quote

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

After 1995 that all changed. It was like nazi hell descended upon my brain.

In what way did it all change ?

Take it as a challenge, a new beginning, a major task to learn a new survival tactic.

No body is perfect and life is a learning curve all the way to the end.

Everyone's fate was agreed upon by them and God in the challenge that they will learn their life's challenge before they die.

God wants us to learn the hard way in this Boot Camp Earth, for us to be upgraded into our next life to work alongside Him in another world / galaxy.

It was a bad year for me psychologicaly. I say nazi hell because thats when school started getting bad. We never had security guards in school before then. And they were neccessary. But i refer to my fellow classmates. They just changed in 94. It was like everyone drank the crazy juice. Alot of trauma i have is from getting stalked and jumped and robbed daily by ignorant thugs. So high school with these fools was no picnic.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
For the love of life-swans
Look it up..get back to me.

what's a life-swan?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
To give you a simple answer. What you are noticing is the Apocalypse. The best I can figure is that the according to Matthew 24 it's supposed to be a 70 to 80 year affair and it started in 1948. So yes life is going to get much worse before it gets better. But then no one alive has actually experienced "normal". The curse mentioned in Hosea 6 started in the first century AD. The world hasn't experienced "normal" since the first century AD.

But if you make it the entire mess should be over with by 2028.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Congratulations!! You have just discovered the 1st of the four noble truths. Life is unsatisfactoriness.

Don't lament, there's more to follow. Not from me, but you know from Buddha's teaching.

" If you see Buddha in the road, kill him. "

I heartily disagree. Give him a hand and a kindly word...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Its called Nihilism. In this case most likely Cosmic Nihilism which is a philosophical concept. Basically Cosmic Nihilism means that when you view life externally from the viewpoint of the universe you realise that nothing matters. There is also Existential Nihilism which is a weaker version looking from the perspective of the self. Basically Existential Nihilism is that goals only matter if you give them meaning and that without the meaning the world is meaningless.

By default people following a religion (Theist) are never Cosmic Nihilists. Religious people believe that they are part of a plan by a deity, deities or other form of supernatural. Cosmic Nihilists are usually people that reject such goals and realise that their existence is pointless in every way.

I was an Existential Nihilist in my early youth, became a Cosmic Nihilist after a trauma and am now a Nihilistic extremist. I believe there is a law of physics that states that nothing can exist in no time and no space forever. When nothing exists it is that Law 0 that forces the creation of a particle; the first particle. I believe that it was quantum mechanics, or the 'roll of the dice' that started this existence. I believe that Law 0 is the force of creation and that all and everything are since then shackled in the pointlessness of re-creation without goal. As a Cosmic Nihilist my goals should be irrelevant, but as a Nihilist extremist I strife for de-creation. Not destruction, which is part of re-creation but actual disappearance of existence. I can not achieve it now and here, but I will find a way. A way to de-create existence so the dice can roll again.
edit on 22-3-2018 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There are no small parts, only small actors.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: yughii
Don't lament, there's more to follow. Not from me, but you know from Buddha's teaching.
" If you see Buddha in the road, kill him. "
I heartily disagree. Give him a hand and a kindly word...

I don't go much for his "Eight-Fold Path" stuff. But I agree with him that a lot of misery is the result of "desire," or having high expectations.

top topics

join