It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin Police Respond to Another Explosion, Hours After Plea to Bomber

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Only if the guy walked to his crime he WILL be on a camera somewhere, not just next doors camera. Surely Austin has traffic cameras on junctions? It then come down to a long winded search narrowing down vehicles traveling toward the scenes.
Heck in the UK the police traced a murderer for over 500 miles on multiple roads, multiple junctions just using traffic cams.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Looking at the path between drop locations... It gives me the feels that it's either a Mailman or UPS Driver of sorts. Looks like this person is sticking to more main'ish routes than anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Looking at the path between drop locations... It gives me the feels that it's either a Mailman or UPS Driver of sorts. Looks like this person is sticking to more main'ish routes than anything.

Why would that lead you to believe that? Are mailmen and UPS drivers the only ones who know the main roads?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

That is exactly what I am wondering. There are so many cameras everywhere now. In our area we have a cougar on the loose (not the older women type either) and within days there were cam sightings everywhere. So you're telling me, out here in the sticks, we can track a single cougar but they can't catch this person(s)??

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: crayzeed

That is exactly what I am wondering. There are so many cameras everywhere now. In our area we have a cougar on the loose (not the older women type either) and within days there were cam sightings everywhere. So you're telling me, out here in the sticks, we can track a single cougar but they can't catch this person(s)??

That's because everything else the camera catches isn't a cougar. You're talking about a city of millions of people. Even at 3am, the cameras are going to catch a lot of cars passing by. How do you know which one is the bomber? Unless there's a camera actually aimed at the place where he left the bomb and see him getting out of a van or something with the package and placing it, there's no way to distinguish him from any of the thousands of other vehicles the cameras catch.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Why would that lead you to believe that? Are mailmen and UPS drivers the only ones who know the main roads?

Because it looks more "Route" than random.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wasn't there a case not too far back(late 2017) about a woman being arrested in Houston or Sealy, TX for sending a package bomb to the White House in back 2016.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Pretty much any 4 points on a city map are gonna look like a route. Do you have anything else besides a gut feeling?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The 1st 3 are in a straight line and the fourth is straight across from the third. The media reports the investigators are expecting they will now move north. It would be a stupid move on the part of the bomber. I’m sure those points are now heavily surveiled.

Another media outlet said that all of the addresses are even numbered.

A lot of times there is a method to the madness. And a lot of times only madness.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Bombing heard on security camera:

www.kxan.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: apmoore
Wasn't there a case not too far back(late 2017) about a woman being arrested in Houston or Sealy, TX for sending a package bomb to the White House in back 2016.

This one?:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

yes, thats the one

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
There are reports of an explosion that went off in a FedEx facility in Schertz, a town right outside of San Antonio...this happened earlier this morning, I wonder if this is the same guy?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Pretty much any 4 points on a city map are gonna look like a route. Do you have anything else besides a gut feeling?

Will this work?

AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - A package bomb containing nails and shrapnel that was destined for an address in Austin, Texas, exploded at a FedEx Corp distribution center in San Antonio, injuring one employee, San Antonio fire officials said.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The package in Schertz was being sent to an Austin address

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

A woman was also arrested in Yemen back in 2010 for shipping package bombs to the united states.
www.nydailynews.com...

This could be a female type of crime

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: shellyhk
The package in Schertz was being sent to an Austin address

I wonder if the previous packages had addresses on them?

If not, maybe it's the bomber trying to throw off his scent by breaking his method. He's trying to be smart. I feel that this person will still be found in or very closely around Austin.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hope they catch them and torture them on live tv.
edit on 20-3-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Why does this remind me of this??

kinda like a gene hackman movie

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join