It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Book... (What Would Your 1st Book Be About?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
'Angry Nuns With AR's on Prozac.'
A comedy musical.

If you allude to the main protagonist being a whoopie goldberg type of character, I'll never read it..

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I walked slowly down the road, the road to nowhere. My feet ached from the distance already travelled. The sun shone brightly, burning my skin, while teetering through the tall trees above that swayed gently in the summer breeze, bringing soft fragrances of the fields nearby; freshly mowed lawn, and a Fridays night before. A grapefruit had suddenly absconded from the bag, and rolled effortlessly before me. I bent over, achingly, to grab it, and dropped my box of fruity lexia, but it miraculously sustained the gravitational forces bestowed upon it, and I picked it up. Juggling my sordid citrus fruits and the two dollars of celery I had just purchased, I lamented "Where the bloody hell is the bus.." but I kept wandering along, sweat bleeding from my brow. Suddenly, a wild hobo appeared before me. "Hey mate, got a smoke?". I staggered on the spot, keeping my unsteady hungover stance in check. "Nah mate, don't smoke." "Sorry mate, had to ask..." and he disappeared back into the shrubs from whence he came, and so I continued on my journey towards the cannington train station. The bastion of all hope, and my only way home. "Crap, I don't have money for a ticket..."

IT WILL BE A BEST SELLER !!!!11

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
2018 A Psilocybin Odyssey.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Make it so we can eat the pages as we read them, and experience the journey with you !!

*nudge nudge wink wink*

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Oooh make it a prequel to Cows With Guns;

Brilliant! I had a few cows in the past that have similar personalities to punk cow and senile cow.
I also have amazing-fence crawler cow - she had moves like Catherine Zeta-Jones in Entrapment. And my beautiful girl Nettie. She would always go out of her way just to stand on my foot if I were near.

Swing low, sweet chariot...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The Great American novel, of course, is what I would write!

It is about a frustrated novelist who hates himself. It is five acts long. Genesis, is his humble beginnings; Exodus is leaving the trapping of small town USA; Leviticus, sex, of course; Numbers would be about paying for everything and figuring out you are an owned slave; Duderonomy, is the F it, turning your back on the world and the trappings of a slave life then walking into the midday sun like Gary Cooper in High Noon.

It will be called: Torah! Torah! Torah!

And will probably PO somebody, somewhere, who will call for a fatwah on me for offending them. I will then auction off the rights for each offended group to face off in a pay-for-view steel cage death match to face me, mano-a-mano like Captain Kirk and the Green Lizard!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

i sold a little digitally.
it was in barnes and noble for a while.

i had a hard time with the passage of time.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

love it

inoculate the planet!!!!!!
mycologists unite!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join