It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media gun control darling Hogg embarasses himself by being uninformed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Xcathdra

The way I read that ruling, the States that have AWBs are gonna have to change them.

It already started given Massachusetts already had to change their laws. The big ones who will fight it are California and New York.

Feinstein has been at the forefront of banning weapons and she constantly invokes the Heller ruling. Again proving they only care about what supports their position while ignoring everything else that doesnt while acting like they are not subject to it.
edit on 22-3-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I despair for the US as academia and now public schools seem to be the main carriers of Leftist ideology. The more urbanized we become the more our young people will not have real experience with guns aside from gun crimes in the city. Our traditional ties are being lost and replaced with pipe dream utopian nonsense straight from the UN.

In my opinion all the students pushing gun control are nothing more than a scathing indictment of the US educational system. Generally you never see people demanding the government strip rights from them.

Its right up there with Democrats calling Trump Hitler and then demanding Trump strip the right to bear arms from everyone.

The irony...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Xcathdra

The way I read that ruling, the States that have AWBs are gonna have to change them.

It already started given Massachusetts already had to change their laws. The big ones who will fight it are California and New York.

Feinstein has been at the forefront of banning weapons and she constantly invokes the Heller ruling. Again proving they only care about what supports their position while ignoring everything else that doesnt while acting like they are not subject to it.

I love when they try to scream "States rights" as if they don't know what that means. The 2nd Amendment is enumerated in the Constitution, the States should have no say. The SCOTUS has already given them too much power in that area.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join