It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Flight 370

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
A man on twitter by the name of strayedaway began posting tweets, images and video of some truly disturbing things happening to him. As we all know, Flight 370's blackbox still hasn't been discovered. Strayedaway received a voicemail from an unknown number. This is what started the whole thing. The voicemail is as follows..

sierra delta alpha november golf echo romeo sierra oscar sierra india tango india sierra
delta india romeo echo foxtrot oscar romeo yankee oscar uniform tango oscar echo victor
alpha charlie uniform alpha tango echo bravo echo charlie alpha uniform tango india oscar
uniform sierra tango hotel echo yankee alpha romeo echo november oscar tango hotel uniform
mike alpha november 042933964230 sierra oscar sierra delta alpha november golf echo romeo
sierra oscar sierra

Which translates too..

danger sos
it is dire for you to
evacuate be cautious
they are not human
sos danger sos

Now a few days ago earth was bombarded with solar flares..A twitter user went on to say.. Image 1 Image 2

Now I'm not a genius when it comes to solar flares or how they effect our planet. Could these solar flares actually boost a signal from something like a blackbox and cause it to end up on some random persons voicemail?

It also appears that the Malaysian Government will pay US company Ocean Infinity $70,000,000 if it can find the wreckage or black box within three months time. Image 1 Image 2

Forgive my horrible grammar and spelling. I'm exhausted so I'm ending this post short. Here is a link to imgur with all of the images I got from the original post. Imgur.com

edit on 18-3-2018 by DrumsRfun because: edit all caps title

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Fopicon

No. The black box doesn't transmit anything. It has a short range pinger that activates to help locate it, but that's a close to transmitting a it comes, and those batteries are long dead.. There is no possible way anything like that came from any aircraft data recorders.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I read about this story and seen the video clips. There are a lot of unknowns in this event to come up with a decent explanation. However solar flares are still an anomaly to the science community and yet to be understood of their capabilities.

I would like to think this event is more true than it is, for now I think this is nothing but a false attempt at trying to get attention.

I hope I am wrong and there is more to this story than just a random occurrence. I am more interested in the fact that the witness to receiving these messages got visits from strange officials that might be MIB.

The MIB I must say are very real I think
edit on 18-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Here's another thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's been outed as a LARP

edit on 18-3-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank you. Could it be possible then that someone has the black box already and retrieved the recordings? As WarPig1939 posted, hoping this is a real event taking place but since the black box does not transmit anything other than a ping, it's seeming less likely.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

In theory, sure. But if it was the CVR no one would record a message like that. They don't use the phonetic alphabet normally, except in radio transmissions. And if it was from the FDR, it wouldn't record anything even close to that.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

One thing Id like to bring up is cellular cross over.

It is possible to receive text and voice messages that were not originally ment to be received by the number.

For example, in 2012 my ex gf sent a bizarre text to me.

It almost seemed like someone spliced in a section of text into the original text message.

It said something like "all of the electronics are in place. Im not running away from this, but i dont want to be held responsible either."

I asked her to resend her last message and the above sentence was no longer there upom receiving the resent text.
edit on 18-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

But to have that happen, you have to have a device capable of transmitting. Aircraft data recorders aren't. That's one of the things that was brought up after and because of this incident.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fopicon

Thank you. Could it be possible then that someone has the black box already and retrieved the recordings? As WarPig1939 posted, hoping this is a real event taking place but since the black box does not transmit anything other than a ping, it's seeming less likely.

There is already a big thread on this and its fake...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: CreationBro

But to have that happen, you have to have a device capable of transmitting. Aircraft data recorders aren't. That's one of the things that was brought up after and because of this incident.

Fully understood.

Could it have been a voice message sent via a passenger's phone or otherwise?

I understand that this is identified as a LARP, but im just entertaining a few angles.

By the way, I read from another site a theory about the location of Mh370.

He looked at the behaviors of two tagged great white sharks in the Indian Ocean.

As memory serves me, he found that the two sharks surfaced an anomalous amount of times, about a week and a half or so after the disappearance.

The location i think was roughly 500 miles east or so of Madagascar.

The regular surfacing is apparently irregular behavior for grest whites, suggesting that they were attracted to the area by "something."

edit on 18-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Some of the strangest things I have experienced as of late are posts on ATS. Some really weird sheat popping up lately.

edit on 18-3-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
yep, up there...stranger by the day now....ha ha

edge of our seays now...kinda fun different from the old ball and chain outlook, huh Sharks and we can see em.....
edit on 18-3-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The sharks like to surface when they eat a lot of people

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Thats the way it used to be..and should be

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Some of the strangest things I have experienced as of late are posts on ATS. Some really weird sheat popping up lately.

Just like the good old day before our US membership became politically obsessed.

I notice the Daily Star and the Mirror are both running with a story that MH370 has been discovered by an independent investigator, on Google maps, full of bullet holes. I was gonna author a thread until I noticed the sources...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Fopicon

There is already a big thread on this and its fake...

Do you have any sources for the debunking?

top topics

join