It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted! MASSIVE election fraud arrests (felony charges!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

The secret ballot is the most important part of the process

The secret ballot is a voting method in which a voter's choices in an election or a referendum is anonymous, forestalling attempts to influence the voter by intimidation, blackmailing, and potential vote buying.

Secrets.. Haven't you learned that Secrets are nothing but toxic waste!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: micromark

The secret ballot is a voting method in which a voter's choices in an election or a referendum is anonymous, forestalling attempts to influence the voter by intimidation, blackmailing, and potential vote buying.

meaningless words.

Put it this way....you seem like the paranoid type. Imagine if you voted for the party that didn't make it in, the opposite party got its death squads up and decided to detain and reeducate anyone who voted against that party. You would be tied directly to that..room for 1 at the local fema gulag or whatnot.

better to have the secret ballot vs have your name tied to anything officially.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yet again a completely false political story is on the front page of ATS.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This thread is a joke, and the entire concept of this propaganda is a joke. The OP and others like him make it their prerogative to push this drivel as if its anything other than feeding other (misguided) like minded individuals.

Hell, there's a sizable contingent of these wackadoo's who think Mueller's investigation is secretly hunting Hillary.... I think its pretty clear many are off the deep end and there is no coming back for them...

To be frank I don't frequent these Trump circle jerk threads for logical discourse, but to observe the gamut of discourse (from full crazy to milquetoast silly)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

You should send an alert to a moderator in the hopes that they give a sh!t about your opinion - it appears the reputation of ATS is at stake and your consequential concerns require prioritising, lest you melt completely down at the opposite of your reality manifesting itself in actual reality.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: micromark

meaningless words.

Put it this way....you seem like the paranoid type. Imagine if you voted for the party that didn't make it in, the opposite party got its death squads up and decided to detain and reeducate anyone who voted against that party. You would be tied directly to that..room for 1 at the local fema gulag or whatnot.

better to have the secret ballot vs have your name tied to anything officially.

Tied to something officially - you mean like the water-gate break in and the plumbers?

en.wikipedia.org...(program)

man.cat-v.org...

Commie & Capitalist douche-bags - I rest my case!

en.wikipedia.org...

"One wonders what all the fuss about voting qualifications is about if the voters are in the end permitted only to vote for the candidates chosen by the only political party permitted to exist. The plain fact is, of course, that everything in the Soviet Constitution relating to public participation in political decisions is a facade concealing the real instrument of power that lies in the Communist Party. It has been said that hypocrisy is vice’s tribute to virtue. The holding of elections in which the electorate is given no choice may similarly be described as an attempt by communism to salve its uneasy conscience. Knowing that it cannot achieve representative democracy, it seems to feel better if it adopts its empty forms." - Richard Nixon

One can not help but wonder did you achieve your Representative Democracy? Or are we now returning to the same argument from the perspective of another embezzler! ie: Trump

In the United States, mail and wire fraud is any fraudulent scheme to intentionally deprive another of property or honest services via mail or wire communication.

It has been a federal crime in the United States since 1872.

The commie party is the peoples party, if they didn't want him in there he would be DEAD already, an by that I mean Putin not the guy in the white house with his Slovenic Russian Wife and Banker Children.. Weaken crypto, scam off the top, spy a little whats the worst that can happen right?

You could rightly argue that "Communism" becomes an un-willing scape goat for "Capitalists" that wish to evade paying there Fair Share of Taxes!

Who then in your mind becomes more dangerous, the "Communist" that wanted to free your mind or the "Capitalist" who wanted to Capitalize on the moment of Communism to steal and hide money and then lie about how he obtained it whilst he washed all his bad debts onto the rest of Society?
edit on 19-3-2018 by micromark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
a reply to: xuenchen

Who said the Pew trusts, (singular) are highly respected...The Horn!

A lot of people think otherwise.

BTW, I forgot to say The Pew Trusts report was from 2012..and CNN did report on it.

Copy and paste, close any gap in searchbar.
http: //www.pewtrusts.org/en/researchandanalysis/reports/2012/02/14/inaccurate-costly-and-inefficient-evidence-that-americas-voter-registration-system-needs -an-upgrade
edit on 19-3-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: angeldoll

Left Wing sources hate Right Wing sources 😁

Especially when they get triggered by Truth Justice and the American Way 😎

No, more like intelligent people don't like fraudulent sources, like the ones you try to peddle.
Five people (that's 5) out of how many millions of votes? How in the world does that equal massive fraud?!!?

It's as though you never learn xuenchen, that's the sad part. You link doesn't even know the difference between voter fraud and election fraud. I wonder if you know the difference or even care.
edit on 3/19/2018 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
This thread is a joke, and the entire concept of this propaganda is a joke. The OP and others like him make it their prerogative to push this drivel as if its anything other than feeding other (misguided) like minded individuals.

Hell, there's a sizable contingent of these wackadoo's who think Mueller's investigation is secretly hunting Hillary.... I think its pretty clear many are off the deep end and there is no coming back for them...

To be frank I don't frequent these Trump circle jerk threads for logical discourse, but to observe the gamut of discourse (from full crazy to milquetoast silly)
I agree, this thread is a bad joke, as well as many of the replies in it.

I find it staggering how much confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance is found throughout this site with seemingly the same narrative, Hate Americans! Too many self declared patriots spend way too much time hating their own countrymen, and women. Such a shame since Americans are wonderful people and America is, and has been, a great country.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Typical ATS Trumpers/Alt Righters, terrified of the vote, thus trying to rid the U.S. of votes altogether.

Kansas Sec. of State Kris Kobach currently being sued in Kansas cannot point to a single election where an illegal vote made a difference, and is even having trouble finding instances of ANY problems in Kansas:

Von Spakovsky has said that voter fraud is a serious problem both in Kansas and nationally. Questioned by Kobach in court on Friday, he pointed to a handful of cases in Kansas and hundreds of allegations of noncitizens on the voter rolls that date back to the 1980s. But Ho noted that von Spakovsky had donated to defendant Kobach’s campaign in 2010 and had voiced support for the idea that being born in the United States doesn’t guarantee U.S. citizenship. Ho intended to show that von Spakovsky had formed an opinion about the Kansas law before he knew much about it and had written an expert report based on unreliable information. Von Spakovsky admitted that he was not aware of a single election in which noncitizen votes determined the outcome. He also conceded that his research into voter fraud had not been subjected to the same kind of rigorous peer review that academic work would face.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

anyone miss the chicago tribune also ran this story. there is your verification its not fake.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

So do you trolls get paid a salary or is it more of a per post basis?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Whatever happened to Trump's special commission to investigate voter fraud?

Oh, wait. He disbanded it.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
a reply to: CB328

So do you trolls get paid a salary or is it more of a per post basis?

Oh hell no dude, I just troll the facts because I love them...

Internet = Communist Parties Intellectual Property

Can the NSA or CIA take away there property and prevent people from getting ahold of it to use it in there front room or listen to there Politicians private phone calls?

To intentionally deprive another of *property* or honest services via mail or wire communication.

It has been a federal crime in the United States since 1872!

Oh bump-kiss - If they cant take it away from the people, then why the hell are people even funding there budget?

Oh wait that's right, we fund them so they can go off breaking into inter-bank transfers and bail out people like trump when they're debts are getting real bad...

Because you know, they're all really really the best kinds of people, all the best kinds of people!

How about we just have a little role reversal here and we do what they want and listen to there calls 24/7 then they get exactly what they wanted in the first place - a totalitarian police state and they can go back to doing what they do best - serving there country in SILENCE!

They'd probably protest WILDLY and start proclaiming "But that's Communism!" well dude, sounds to me that's where your already at, only it would seem a select few get to enjoy the privilege, an it sounds to me like was intended for everybody in the first place, to keep all these politicians on the straight and narrow. After all it would be telling wouldn't it what kind of discussions these guys have in private when they think nobodies listening.

Only when you are the most Wiretapped and Survived nation on earth with a Politician Camera inserted into the Anus of every single Political figure will the people be content and collectively sigh "at last comrades we have completed comrade Stalin's greatest vision!"
edit on 19-3-2018 by micromark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Just think of it, all of them Biometric chipped, well call it ass-cam and insist that if they want to be a Civil servant we need to have a smoulder camera with a tracker that plays disco Led's in the shape of a small ball inserted into there ass so we can see where they are and what they're doing all day everyday.

If it pop's out they'll just have to reinsert it! Just because your a political figure don't think the general public is not going to give you HELL for this or that you will find the life of a public servant easy, because I think in fact I am the strong view the entire world think's we should make your life HARD - Harder than it's ever been!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Yet another inane post to denigrate and assist in sending ATS down the tubes....
Got anything on why it is false ?
I would like to hear...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

anyone miss the chicago tribune also ran this story. there is your verification its not fake.

5 people.

That is what i got.

5 people.

There were more than 5 people in Trump's transition team registered to vote in more than one place than the number of people charged in this MASSIVE voter fraud ring.

But, whatev,

Same conservatives since 1790, win by denying people the right to vote. The story of the nation is the conservatives (generally white men) trying to deny the vote to everyone else. Used to be in the constitution, then after the 15th Amend came poll taxes, literacy tests, (all were "very rationally based" to just have a better vote) denial of votes for women, husbands telling women how to vote, then we went to Republican gerrymanders in Texas's "Delay 2004" "re-do" of the gerrymander took the state from 17-15 Dems in Cong to 21-11 for Republicans, the Roberts' Court striking down portions of the voting Rights Act 6 years after it unanimously passed Congress, as "no longer needed," Voter ID, and now "illegals voting" - it's always the same with conservatives, always fearing "those people" voting.

Not a big deal, just a new iteration of a very very old theme.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

LMAO, so you deflect from the very real fraud to a place where they don't have proof of fraud? I can't decide which is dumber... Your tying kansas (deep red) to clean elections to deflect from election fraud in chicago (deep blue) or that you thought it was a good argument.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So you are all for illegal russians voting in our elections?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

LMAO, so you deflect from the very real fraud to a place where they don't have proof of fraud? I can't decide which is dumber... Your tying kansas (deep red) to clean elections to deflect from election fraud in chicago (deep blue) or that you thought it was a good argument.

Which is dumber?

Making a deal about 5 cases and calling it a "massive" anything is the dumbest.

The Kansas case is enlightening because Kobach is being challenged as to why the "protections" are needed and having real difficulty coming up with any proof. They are being asked if they can find proof anywhere in the U.S. Obviously you haven't followed the case.

And 5 total charges in the city of Chicago (the aren't convictions yet), is called "massive" because it will be used as justification to put more onerous restrictions upon what is needed to vote (like Kobach wants birth certificates, which I do not even know where mine happens to be, but won't be a problem bc I am a white man in MS, so I'll never be asked - as I haven't been, which is ironic since I am a landed immigrant naturalized American, one that never voted prior to being a citizen, and knows that one of the quickest ways to get kicked out is to try to vote - "illegals voting" isn't a "thing" except in the fevered mind of the conservative "id" - and the 5 charges in Chicago don't make it. But, if the cons get their way, 5 charges like this will result in rules that will make it so that 50,000 real Americans in Chicago, mostly poor, new citizens, old, very young, minorities (people who don't vote for Trump or Republicans) will have such a difficult time that they won't get to vote, and THAT is the entire point, always has been, since 1790 - it's the conservative way, make sure they are the only ones who get to vote.

I have problems with Russians voting, but I have a much much bigger problem with why the Russian government is unanimous in its support of Trump and Trump is so subservient to Russia - yes, I DO have a huge problem with that, and so would most Americans who aren't willing to overlook literally everything Trump does.

Night night.
edit on 19-3-2018 by Scrubdog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join