It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted! MASSIVE election fraud arrests (felony charges!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
A former Chairman of the Colorado GOP was just sentenced for voter fraud because he filled out an absentee ballot for his wife in 2016.

CBSNews
"He knew exactly what he was doing," said Deputy District Attorney Tate Costin during the trial's closing arguments. "He received it in the mail, opened it, voted, signed it, sealed it back up and sent it in.

If he were going to sign a name during this confused diabetic state, wouldn't he sign his own name? Why her name? She hadn't even lived in the house for 11 months."

People cheat when they think they can get away with it.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The trouble is that people are not stunned by fraud any more, its so in your face its just bloody annoying and so common its troubling. Take the UK, at the Newham elections we had men in the voting area actively telling the voters who they HAD to vote for and this was in front of the people there to make sure the election was fair.

But then again I despise the idea of buying votes like Obama did with the mobile phone buy off but then again I'm sure Hilary did something as dubious.

The real trouble is that no one has the power to stop it as all the parties know they will rely on this at some point, you have more chance of the British MP's not awarding themselves above inflation pay rises while making sure the hard workers get little or NO increase..

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: angeldoll

Left Wing sources hate Right Wing sources 😁

Especially when they get triggered by Truth Justice and the American Way 😎

My top wing source says both the left and right wings are filled with idiots who are gaga for finger pointing, to the point that they focus entirely on negative tripe.

They both often exaggerate, or flat out fabricate lies, just to get their fix, or they are simply agent provacateurs, doing the bidding of their morally corrupted masters; all the while the vast majority of people just live, love, and work.

And if its not their political affiliation, its some other form of grouping, to feel superior and to hate everyone else who isnt like you.

It is irritating as Hell to watch, especially knowing that this hyper polarized, pissing match, is entrenched into our leadership system vis a vis politics and politicians.

Kind of insane that arguably the most powerful nation (US) has a political environment and overall environment of derision and division rife with scapegoats and lies.

There's reasonable difference in opinion and sound debate. Then theres what we have today. Just an absolute and totally unnecessary cluster #.

Grow out of the b.s. please.

How can we ignore that BS when the criminals we can all see are getting to walk, but not doing a perp walk? I don't care what team a criminal has been serving they need a gray bar motel check in time.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm guessing these unregistered voters will be 'russian' to the border.

Oops wrong country, i'll see my myself out.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Tip of the iceberg as some prosecutors are getting the goods on vote fraudsters.

Most are not Citizens of course.

Some even voted more than one time and in more than one location in the same elections !!

WoW

This could mean millions of stolen votes !!

I bet there's PR firms behind big efforts and they remain hidden !! 🤨

Busted! MASSIVE election fraud arrests (felony charges!)

It’s the CRIME liberals pretend doesn’t exist. It’s a threat to our country — and it’s something the mainstream media ignores.

They don’t want to talk about it, and don’t want anyone else to talk about it either – because the extreme left tries to silence any attempt to even investigate voter fraud.

It’s all part of a massive nationwide problem: The highly respected Pew Institute found more than 1.8 million DEAD people registered to vote, and 2.75 million people registered to vote in more than one state.

President Donald Trump was pressured into dissolving his voter fraud commission earlier this year after Democratic states refused to turn over critical election data.

Show me where any of these people VOTED. They can be dead and not removed from the voter rolls... that's pretty common. Show me how many of these people voted..

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I was in Texas in November before the last election. They were registering illegals at taco trucks in the streets and showing them how to vote without an id. THAT is the real interference in our elections by foreign nationals.

Did you ask them personally if they were illegals or are you just assuming because they're Hispanic?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: CB328

I think you may have missed the part where people have been indicted. So, yes - crimes were committed.

The story, while true, is misleading. It is trying to connect the arrest of *5* inviduals and then throwing around 1.8million and 2.5million trying to make it sound like there are 1.8 million events similar to this happening.

5 people getting arrested is nothing.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Its so massive no legit news source has picked this story up. The only thing massive is the steaming pile.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Perhaps I misunderstood your post, but it's not the foreign nationals who are interfering so much as the people who are illegally organizing them to vote illegally. These are the people who are committing the serious crimes because they KNOW what they're doing is wrong, and they have an agenda to knowingly (and illegally) stack the deck against the opposition.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Its so massive no legit news source has picked this story up. The only thing massive is the steaming pile.

So many threads with proof on ATS, do your research on the threads here and you will have a chance to study the facts. Yes there is some BS on both sides, but most of it that we see is designed to destroy society as we know it BS. As opposed to using common sense. From job creation to ISIS going down, common sense goes a long way.

Those Jobs that weren't coming back did and the people voting while dead are real. Reports on ATS prove it. DON"T BE A SHILL by choosing to be lazy! Read more than Huffpoo,Criminal News Network CNN, or BSNBC offers. I go for balance so that I know why I disagree with those loons in the left or right wing media.

ETA

STAY NEUTRAL and we can figure this out. the OP is pointed to someone neutral with the facts that support criminal activity keeps happening with the polls and the culprits HAPPEN TO BE D's THIS TIME...

My rant is over..... ty....

edit on 19-3-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

This now completes the circle as to why and how Ol Dodgy won the popular vote - dead folks and sock puppets and non-citizens don't count in real life but we're talking about the DNC here, and dead folks and sock puppets and non-citizens are all they got because actual living humans can smell BS from a mile away.

She's one dodgy MF mate - let me give you the tip.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: face23785
Before someone complains about the source, add this to your OP.

MASSIVE...

how big were the 5 people to need the MASSIVE title. hmm
At the same time there were election stories and assertions here in Brooklyn by the election commissioner I believe of large scale voter reg purges last election. Maybe there is a bigger problem than you want to believe.

Stories

How many millions upon millions have already been spent finding next to nothing?

But sure...some guy said that he heard a guy who talked to a cousin who said the elections were compromised. seems legit.

MASSIVE!
Hmmm.

mobile.nytimes.com...://www.google.com/

www.google.com...
edit on 19-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I was in Texas in November before the last election. They were registering illegals at taco trucks in the streets and showing them how to vote without an id. THAT is the real interference in our elections by foreign nationals.

Did you ask them personally if they were illegals or are you just assuming because they're Hispanic?

I didn't ask them personally, the news stations did that - both pre and post polling. But in general, why would a legal citizen have to resort to such tactics to place a legitimate vote? You can construct any number of scenarios where that might be necessary, but occam's razor might have a few words for you afterward.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Perhaps I misunderstood your post, but it's not the foreign nationals who are interfering so much as the people who are illegally organizing them to vote illegally. These are the people who are committing the serious crimes because they KNOW what they're doing is wrong, and they have an agenda to knowingly (and illegally) stack the deck against the opposition.

In theory you are absolutely correct. However, I cannot waive the responsibility of the illegals who actually place the votes, sometimes multiple votes in multiple districts. They have to know what they are doing is wrong. Perhaps not as much as the people who organized them, but still, they know what they are doing.

To extend your thought process though, I would hold the American public who are aware of this travesty the most accountable. Each and every one of us whom are aware of this practice and do nothing about it are negating our own votes and purposefully undermining the most critical process our forefathers bestowed upon us. Those who would side with these illegal because it fortifies their own vote are even more accountable. Not only have they sacrificed their own Constitution but they did so for personal gain in the form of undeserved political power.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

And to extend your thought a bit.

I recall Bush jr was playing the game close to the vest with Hispanic family members and encouraging them that he wasn't going to be too hard on them (like the leftist). Making it a check mark in the column for "he is a leftist leaning RINO" for the shrub when that happened.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Hey, is this 'mainstream enough' for you to use Mark Levin as a source from Oct 2016?

www.peoplespunditdaily.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: richapau

Hey, is this 'mainstream enough' for you to use Mark Levin as a source from Oct 2016?

www.peoplespunditdaily.com...

interesting reply in it too
"Pointing out rigged voting is anti democracy….The Oxymoron hypocrisy of the woman" (rings like an ATS poster to me)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Not to put too fine a point on it, but why the F don't they just publish Voter rolls, then people can check they're name against who they're recorded as having voted for and if that's not who they voted for then, they can SCREAM about it...

Other than that.. pfft!

If you think a billion Chinese and Russians have nothing better to do than Rig votes, to cover up the fact your own intelligence agencies thought that it could get away with people who where oblivious and stupid to all the grand larceny that they could carry on crapping on the encryption systems that those same 1 billion people use to secure there banking transactions and spy like paranoid fu**ers on everybody else, then Mea culpa your mistake!

Watergate never ended, it just changed it's name and carried on.. now they realise the purse strings are tightening on those who believe they can embezzle from the people and not get caught, everytime I open the news-paper and hear another banker or fraudster has dropped dead under dubious circumstances "I celebrate!"

Go for it comrade's at last you have your capitalist enemies in your sight's and how they must be trembling at the thought of there misdeeds!
edit on 19-3-2018 by micromark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Before someone complains about the source, add this to your OP.

MASSIVE...

how big were the 5 people to need the MASSIVE title. hmm
At the same time there were election stories and assertions here in Brooklyn by the election commissioner I believe of large scale voter reg purges last election. Maybe there is a bigger problem than you want to believe.

Stories

How many millions upon millions have already been spent finding next to nothing?

But sure...some guy said that he heard a guy who talked to a cousin who said the elections were compromised. seems legit.

MASSIVE!
Oh wow, seems you aren't that informed.

mobile.nytimes.com...://www.google.com/

www.google.com...

That is different, thats not what the ops is about
The gatekeepers are the problem. That I know about. Thats where all the focus should be going on in regards to verifying the vote and ensuring the process.
I have seen this for years, where partisan hacks would toss entire boxes of votes away because they didn't like the district that was voting.
The ops is about individual who are voting who shouldn't. That is the red herring. Barely anything of worth has been found in those regards and millions upon millions spent producing next to nothing each time.

The biggest problem comes in the form of absentee ballots and board purges...both of which are nearly forgotten by the blowhard stump speakers demanding the mexicans must be voting in droves

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: micromark
Not to put too fine a point on it, but why the F don't they just publish Voter rolls, then people can check they're name against who they're recorded as having voted for and if that's not who they voted for then, they can SCREAM about it...

Other than that.. pfft!

If you think a billion Chinese and Russians have nothing better to do than Rig votes, to cover up the fact your own intelligence agencies thought that it could get away with people who where oblivious and stupid to all the grand larceny that they could carry on crapping on the encryption systems that those same 1 billion people use to secure there banking transactions and spy like paranoid fu**ers on everybody else, then Mea culpa your mistake!

Watergate never ended, it just changed it's name and carried on.. now they realise the purse strings are tightening on those who believe they can embezzle from the people and not get caught, everytime I open the news-paper and hear another banker or fraudster has dropped dead under dubious circumstances "I celebrate!"

The secret ballot is the most important part of the process

The secret ballot is a voting method in which a voter's choices in an election or a referendum is anonymous, forestalling attempts to influence the voter by intimidation, blackmailing, and potential vote buying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join