It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted! MASSIVE election fraud arrests (felony charges!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That sourceless source though.

Might as well be reading someones blog saying he feels tons of fraud is happening because of those 5 cases he found.

I do feel the big bull as their mascot for the website is fitting though, but I suspect the content is coming from the other end of the beast.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
With respect, I've had some liberals tell me voter fraud doesn't exist at any meaningful level.
a reply to: trb71

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: xuenchen

THE HORN NEWS.COM!!!

BWAHAHAHA

Everyone should note the OP ALWAYS HIDES the source behind a text button, rather than the site address...

Hmmm coincidence??

Doubtful .

originally posted by: SaturnFX
That sourceless source though.

Might as well be reading someones blog saying he feels tons of fraud is happening because of those 5 cases he found.

I do feel the big bull as their mascot for the website is fitting though, but I suspect the content is coming from the other end of the beast.

Apparently some folks missed this post.

This is a real story.
edit on 18 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Before someone complains about the source, add this to your OP.

MASSIVE...

how big were the 5 people to need the MASSIVE title. hmm

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
With respect, I've had some liberals tell me voter fraud doesn't exist at any meaningful level.
a reply to: trb71

Well they are wrong
look at the 5 people!!!!

The end of the republic!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

MASSIVE...

At the same time there were election stories and assertions here in Brooklyn by the election commissioner I believe of large scale voter reg purges last election. Maybe there is a bigger problem than you want to believe.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

MASSIVE...

originally posted by: trb71
I love how I can pretty much throw out these garbage tabloid "news" sites just by the way they style their headlines.

Now to this story, its good that they uncovered these issues, but I dont think these people are indicative of any massive crime wave of people trying to alter elections. One of these people charged is nearing 90 years old. It would appear in total they uncovered 5 fraudulent voters in a county that had 300,000+ votes during the 2016 election. 3 immigrants who attempted to vote, and 2 elderly people who voted twice.

The only people I've ever heard say that voter fraud doesnt exist are people on the right who are attempting to say the left believe it doesnt exist. There are issues with voter registration lists, people die or move all the time and everyone knows the voter registration lists lag behind in removing the names of people who are supposed to be taken off it.

You're missing the point that this shows a larger investigation is needed. They find these rare cases here and there mostly by chance. I highly doubt these are the only cases in that entire district. No way to know without a larger investigation, but the minute you propose one you're a "racist" and "trying to suppress the vote".

Also, you may not like the source, but the story is real. See my links to the Chicago Tribune. The OPs claim that this means possibly millions of illegal votes is a little farfetched, but the real number probably lay between 5 and millions. Who wouldn't want to find out and secure our vote?
edit on 18 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Five people are now facing felony charges over suspected illegal activities that took place in the contentious 2016 election.

This could mean millions of stolen votes !!

If that's the case then I guess millions of illegal votes were also cast for TRUMP!! !OMFGGOIAJ:LJ!!!!

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

Texas man accused of trying to vote twice

Charge: Local election judge, 88, sent in dead husband’s ballot

Asotin County investigation 2 cases of possible vote fraud

SLED investigating case of voter fraud in Rock Hill by man, 68

Oh the irony,

Republican green-card holder who voted illegally in Texas gets 8 years in prison

As always, the OP blows everything out of proportion because 5 elderly people voting twice is not MASSIVE election fraud. This thread is a fraud.
edit on 18-3-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Why would you claim voter fraud is only committed by democratic voters?

Are you just political trolling?

It doesn't take a genius to realize its obviously a huge issue across the board, political affiliation has nothing to do with it... In fact, you'd need to be a complete idiot for it to even be possible to get caught doing it.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

There are other ways to reduce voter fraud. Good back-door methods. Nobody will know. ;-)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Five people are now facing felony charges over suspected illegal activities that took place in the contentious 2016 election.

If that's the case then I guess millions of illegal votes were also cast for TRUMP!! !OMFGGOIAJ:LJ!!!!

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

Texas man accused of trying to vote twice

Charge: Local election judge, 88, sent in dead husband’s ballot

Asotin County investigation 2 cases of possible vote fraud

SLED investigating case of voter fraud in Rock Hill by man, 68

Oh the irony,

Republican green-card holder who voted illegally in Texas gets 8 years in prison

As always, the OP blows everything out of proportion because 5 elderly people voting twice is not MASSIVE election fraud. This thread is a fraud.

Based on all that, I ask again, why would anyone be against a complete review of our voting system and tighter verification to make sure voter fraud doesn't happen? It can easily be prevented.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Nothing is perfect but at least those who did vote illegally were caught and those who are guilty aren't illegals but US citizens, mostly. But conservatives, like the OP, only paint a picture of Democrats and illegal aliens who are doing this while totally ignoring those from their own party doing it as well. Then he claims its MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD! A common factor I'm seeing with voter fraud are elderly people committing it.

That's the BS I'm pointing out. Is the system broke? Not really but I guess everything could use a tweak. Again, those actually committing voter fraud have also been caught so I guess it does kinda work in some ways.
edit on 18-3-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Right?

They won't make a fuss about a few repub votes because it will open a can of worms for themselves.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Tip of the iceberg as some prosecutors are getting the goods on vote fraudsters.

Most are not Citizens of course.

Some even voted more than one time and in more than one location in the same elections !!

WoW

I bet there's PR firms behind big efforts and they remain hidden !! 🤨

Busted! MASSIVE election fraud arrests (felony charges!)

It’s the CRIME liberals pretend doesn’t exist. It’s a threat to our country — and it’s something the mainstream media ignores.

They don’t want to talk about it, and don’t want anyone else to talk about it either – because the extreme left tries to silence any attempt to even investigate voter fraud.

It’s all part of a massive nationwide problem: The highly respected Pew Institute found more than 1.8 million DEAD people registered to vote, and 2.75 million people registered to vote in more than one state.

President Donald Trump was pressured into dissolving his voter fraud commission earlier this year after Democratic states refused to turn over critical election data.

ONE uncorraborated source. ONE. No news outlets, not a peep from any other source than "thehornnews.com." How about providing some corroboration from other sources???

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So, even if 1.8 people voted illegaly, which is extremely unlikely, that would be about half a percent of the American people. Adjusting for those too young to vote it would probably be about .75% of the population, hardly a big problem. They have found in the past that voter fraud is a small number of isolated cases, so I wouldn't worry about this.

There's a much bigger chance that Trump will steal our social security or start WW3 than an election being stolen by voter fraud.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So, even if 1.8 people voted illegaly, which is extremely unlikely, that would be about half a percent of the American people. Adjusting for those too young to vote it would probably be about .75% of the population, hardly a big problem. They have found in the past that voter fraud is a small number of isolated cases, so I wouldn't worry about this.

There's a much bigger chance that Trump will steal our social security or start WW3 than an election being stolen by voter fraud.

Yes it IS unlikely 1.8 people voted illegally.

It take 2.0 to Tango !
🤣

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

"The Horn News" lol. How do you come up with this junk?

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda

Notes: The Horn News is a news and opinion blog with an extreme right bias in reporting. Virtually, all stories are pro-right and anti-left. The Horn uses loaded language frequently and often sources information to far right and questionable sources. Has a false claim via Politifact. (4/15/2017)

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Doesnt anyone recall the woman that stated on national television , "I liked Obama so much I voted for him twice ? " And come to find out , her household of 3 cast 5 votes for Obama....

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Who said the Pew trusts, (singular) are highly respected...The Horn!

A lot of people think otherwise.

BTW, I forgot to say The Pew Trusts report was from 2012..and CNN did report on it.

www.pewtrusts.org... m-needs-an-upgrade

edit on 18-3-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join