It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report- Kushner made his real estate money by falsifying documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

It's his business regardless of who signed the reports. His business conducts illegal practices, therefore he is a criminal, as if there was any doubt whatsoever of that.

I think it would fall more on the comptroller and CFO, if the company is not indemnified by the firm they hired, before it hits anyone else.

edit on 19-3-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
He learned from the best. Trump was indicted in N.Y. for refusing to rent to minorities. He wanted to take the building down to build a new one. Of course no one in the existing apartments could afford the rent in the new one. So his next move was to turn of the heat and water. Great man we have as president.

No wait , me thinks Putin is president.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

I don't think this thing has anything to do with Trump.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i wouldn't be surprised if this here
Jared Kushners company routinely filed false New York city paperwork

...For the three buildings in Queens, the Kushner Companies checked a box on construction permit applications that indicated the buildings had no rent-regulated tenants. Tax records filed a few months later showed the company inherited as many as 94 rent-regulated units.

Housing Rights Initiative found the Kushner Companies filed at least 80 false applications for construction permits in 34 buildings across New York City from 2013 to 2016, all indicating there were no rent-regulated tenants. Tax documents show there were more than 300 rent-regulated units. Nearly all the permit applications were signed by a Kushner employee, sometimes the chief operating officer.

Had the Kushner Companies disclosed those rent-regulated tenants, it could have triggered stricter oversight by the city, including possibly unscheduled “sweeps” on site by inspectors to keep the company from harassing tenants.

Didn't create the action/reaction thing with Trump : someone has to go

"Harrasing tenants"
Not good for the Trump Brand

Tillerson
:p

Not enough : someone, anyone,
has to be humiliated
Mccabe
aww poor guy, sacked 48h before he hits full pension

Mccabe who ?
^-^

Anyhow, that was yesterdays news, now it seems :
Jared Kushner's company faces inquiry over building permits

A New York politician and local tenants’ group said on Monday they would launch an investigation into the real estate company formerly headed by Jared Kushner, a top aide to Donald Trump, over alleged falsification of building permits.

Aaron Carr, the executive director of Housing Rights Initiative, said the company failed to disclose the existence of rent-stabilized units in buildings, a move that allowed it to skirt tighter oversight during renovations and harass tenants.

Carr also accused the company of using construction as a means to harass tenants with rent controls and force them to leave. The tactics, employed by other landlords, have led to a significant drop in affordable housing in the city, he said.

“This is not a clerical error. This is a window into the Kushner Companies’ business practices,” Carr said. “This is just the tip of a very dirty iceberg.”

The group’s allegations were first reported by the Associated Press on Sunday.

kneejerk *smashed triple cheesburger*
I guess it's time for Mcmaster to go
and Bolton to shave off that moustache

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: hoss53

I don't think this thing has anything to do with Trump.

Just saying he learned from the best. Or worse as the case may be.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

Just saying he learned from the best. Or worse as the case may be.

He learned from his old man.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So Trump's an angel?? I guess the kool-aid kills brain cells.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join