It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report- Kushner made his real estate money by falsifying documents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I keep saying every day that Trump and his administration are nothing but criminals, here's another one proven. Kushner filed false claims with New York city, breaking a law that prevents rentals with certain tenants from being prices out of their units. Kushner blatantly broke the law and ruined peoples lives by submitting false documents saying he nad none of the protected tenants in his buildings. They ended up pushing people out to bring in new higher paying renters. This is exactly why business people have no business running the government. Greed and corruption is all they know.

www.seattlepi.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
A little thin on evidence of course, but it makes for good tangent stories !!

(( 😎 ))

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I keep saying every day that Trump and his administration are nothing but criminals, here's another one proven. Kushner filed false claims with New York city, breaking a law that prevents rentals with certain tenants from being prices out of their units. Kushner blatantly broke the law and ruined peoples lives by submitting false documents saying he nad none of the protected tenants in his buildings. They ended up pushing people out to bring in new higher paying renters. This is exactly why business people have no business running the government. Greed and corruption is all they know.

www.seattlepi.com...

Thread title is an outright lie. The article says he did not sign anything and the filing was done by a company they hired.

You just love to twist facts.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
not at all surprised this little weasel's been up to tricks like this. it's par for the course for him and his father-in-law to engage in shady business practices.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
not at all surprised this little weasel's been up to tricks like this. it's par for the course for him and his father-in-law to engage in shady business practices.

You fall for this ?

😄

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
You fall for this ?

😄

i'm so busy not falling for all the dubious threads you post, i gotta believe in SOMETHING

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Thread title is an outright lie

It's his business regardless of who signed the reports. His business conducts illegal practices, therefore he is a criminal, as if there was any doubt whatsoever of that.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Stop worrying. Obama got to be president by doing the same thing. False documents.

Turn your TV/newspaper off, sit back and relax. None of us can do anything about it, regardless of the truth.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

But... but... but what about personal responsibility? So Kushner isn't responsible for a company he hired?

Besides, it was HIS company that did this. He didn't personally sign the paper work in question because that's what his employees are for, but he was the CEO of said company.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Huh? What are you talking about? False documents?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313
How dare you poke fun at his click bait threads. I like them because I always get a good chuckle. He knows what he’s doing. AND WONT STOP!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

GREAT!
edit on 18-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

He can't help it, he's one of Trump's lawyers
edit on 18-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

They just hire outside to insulate themselves..they know whats going on.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

This is so terrible.

Never before have we ever seen greed and corruption in business or in politics.

I'm swooning as I type this. . . . . .

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
People lost their homes becaue of him, but who cares about that right? Certainly not Trump voters.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
People lost their homes becaue of him, but who cares about that right? Certainly not Trump voters.

I know. No one has ever lost their homes before.

Ever!

Oh crap. . . swooning again. . . . .

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

"It's bare-faced greed," said Aaron Carr, founder of Housing Rights Initiative, a tenants' rights watchdog

Is this the only person used as basis for the AP ?
A "I am a god because I started my own personal watchdog group " kind of person ?
Kind of like a "Community Organizer" or "Homeowner's Association" style group ?
Yeah , gonna hold my breath on this one.
BTW - the statement came fro the AP source linked in the OP article. And , shows a picture of the Don in the foreground. How obvious can something be , before something is called political BS ?
Of course , some folks suck that kind of stuff up religiously...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

he truly is a Democrat.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I always thought Kushner was slimy... not surprised at all!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
obvious question :

why did none of these " rent capped tennants " file a couurt motion to protect the terms of thier lease ?

i am not even american - and i know that NYC " rent capped leases " on property are the " holy grail " of leased properties

so why did all these alledged tennants just roll over ??????????

<<   2 >>

join