It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Name of God

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Man you would love this guy then, he's all about God. He'd show you a thing or two probably if you could shut off your caps lock long enough to listen to him.

edit on 18-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

I Did Not Lie In This Thread Even One Time
in Jewish Gematria equals:

Which also says:
Have been affected by the oil spill,
clearly drunken on the blood of innocent,
Language of narrow minded,
Satan pazuzu.

edit on 18-3-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

Which also says:
Satan pazuzu.

My fourth claim is that noone will ever be able to prove any of my claims wrong in this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
so far i have 11 claims,

im going to claim that no other name who has ever lived, is alive , or will live has the identical Values in the hebrew , greek , and english gematria at the same time as "anthony emilio Belcastro III" which is my name and that noone can prove me wrong until they find a name that has all 3 of the same matching numerical values.

I will also claim, that the mathematical probabilities of all of them combined, each and every gematria value i have Equaling what they say will be uncomprehendable, and that noone will be able to Calculate the odds of that happening forever and ever.

I will also claim, Noone will ever be able to mathematically prove that the numerical values of the gematria values i present ,and that the names and titles i present are not of equal value amongst themselves , from numbers to numbers , and titles to titles.

My fourth claim, is that noone will ever be able to prove any of my claims wrong in this thread.

I will add a fifth claim ,that the link to godlikeproductions is a broken link that is not even in the database of their website. www.godlikeproductions.com...

I will make a sixth claim , that gematria is what is used to calculate the number of the beast of the book of revelation, which is the NUMBER OF A MAN.

i will make a SEVENTH CLAIM and noone will be able to prove it wrong, no matter how hard they try.

the numerical value Between " The true name of god." and "the gematria secret"
in English Gematria equals:

I will make another eighth claim , That no other name can reproduce the numerical values to interchange between titles across different gematria values for the substituted numbers exchanged among these two numerical values.

i am that i am the lord your god - 1692 ( english)
the name of god of old testament - 1692 (english)
let that be a message to all wicked - 1692 (jewish)
gods name in new testament - 1692 ( jewish)

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii

aleph and taw -1140(jewish)
the monarch of heaven -1140(jewish)
the vessel of god-1140 (jewish)

the voice of the lord -1140 (english)
the eyes of the lord - 1140(english)
the spirit of elijah -1140(English)

blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me -1140 (simple)
then said these men, we shall not find any occasion against this daniel, except we find it against him concerning the law of his god -1140 (simple)
i speak the things which i have seen with my father therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father- 1140(simple)
the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches -1140 (simple)
to those multitudes not as yet in the wombs of humanity but surely engenderable there, he would give the word -1140 (simple)

My ninth claim , is that every Original sentence using my name or dates to find gematria values in my opening posts are true,
for example,

behold the kingdom of god draweth near-
you serpents are all destined for hell-
apollos soul gets incinerated to dust-

English Gematria

yahshua the lion of the tribe of yahudah

simple gematria
the one who will defeat the illuminati
i hate you all with everything in me

I will make a tenth claim in the same post , The number of my name in english gematria equals the same number as " I did not lie in this thread even one time" in the hebrew gematria.

edit on 18-3-2018

My eleventh claim and noone will be able to prove that it is untrue, is also a quotation of the scriptures.

"Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own."
edit on 18-3-2018 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Which also says:
Satan pazuzu.

My fourth claim is that noone will ever be able to prove any of my claims wrong in this thread.

Don't have to. Gematria itself has proven that everything in it are meaningless gibberish.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Which also says:
Satan pazuzu.

Don't have to. Gematria itself has proven that everything in it are meaningless gibberish.

My twelfth claim is that There is a correspondence between all of the gematria values of my name and all of the gematria values i have posted in this thread , and noone will ever be able to disprove it.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
my fourth claim is that noone will ever prove that my claims in this thread are wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

my fourth claim is that noone will ever prove that my claims in this thread are wrong.

Man get real. Please.

Reviews on this are

Marcellus Heretic 4 months ago: This series is hurting my head breaking what's left of the ruins of my Theology . But on the inside i know it makes sense fascinating ,frightening but Fabulous !

Gary Ellis 2 months: ago I've been a minister of the gospel for over 40 years. Several of those was in the Word of Faith movement. I don't fault the sincerity of those brothers and sisters. However, no matter how dedicated I ever got (which usually lasted for a few days, at most) to produce faithfulness to faith principles that were taught.....I always failed. I believe God used those feelings of failure to point me to the glory of His kind of faith found only in Jesus (that I didn't see that I was sitting right in the middle of in Christ). My eyes are beginning to see more clearly, and your teaching here is helping. Thank you.

If you humbled your damn ass you'd learn something. Unless you're trolling.I know this guy, I met him 14 years ago, he's real. This guy doesn't hopscotch he tells it straight up, you're saved and there's nothing you can do about it.

(i'm not a christian and this guy makes more sense than your double speak has 3 pages in.)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My thirteenth claim is that gematria is studied as the way to find the name of god, and noone will ever be able to prove that this claim is wrong.

"While gematria was used periodically in the Talmud and Midrash, it was not central to rabbinic literature. The rabbis occasionally employed gematria to help support biblical exegesis, but did not rely on it heavily. They were much more invested in the use of logical reasoning and argumentation to support their positions. However, gematria is essential to Kabbalah , the Jewish mystical tradition. The very basis of the kabbalistic cosmological system rests on the belief that God created the universe through the power of the Hebrew letters along with their numerical values. Indeed the many names of God and their permutations in Kabbalah have numerical values that are believed to contain potent power."

www.myjewishlearning.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VekTorVik
It's the number 2 item under a Google search for Gematria...

He's a Googling Genius

It shows you've tried you're own name 43 times, or that someone else has.

Also found this....

The Supreme Being

from some "GodlLikeProductions" website (that I'm not even about to enter) in which it's likely safe to assume you are proposing a similar scenario.

Since you're OP is gibberish, I'll just assume you're bored and not really a narcissistic megalomaniac.

Gematria also said he was made in taiwan so there's that..

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

How's it feel being your own cheer leader?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

My twelfth claim is that There is a correspondence between all of the gematria values of my name and all of the gematria values i have posted in this thread , and noone will ever be able to disprove it.

And there're also correspondences between all of the gematria values of your name that contradict everything you claim, and I have proven that. But instead of admitting those values are assign to your name, you called me the false prophet, demon, fallen soul, Satan etc..

You can't accept the result that my gematria value equals Jesus pbuh while yours as Satan and serpent. Yet you have no problem accepting yourself being possessed by lucifer

You just can't admit the obvious illogical statements generated by gematria.

Again I challenge you.

What is the name of my pet?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
the thirteen claims of christ

The Thirteen Claims Of Christ

trumpet sound
my god is coming soon
the son of the creator comes
the living god
the key to all kingdoms

The Thirteen Claims Of Christ

the sun the moon the stars
jesus of nazareth was an alien
the sun of righteousness
tribulations for the wicked

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

And there're also correspondences between all of the gematria values of your name that contradict everything you claim, and I have proven that. But instead of admitting those values are assign to your name, you called me the false prophet, demon, fallen soul, Satan etc..

You can't accept the result that my gematria value equals Jesus pbuh while yours as Satan and serpent. Yet you have no problem accepting yourself being possessed by lucifer

Again I challenge you.

My fourth claim, is that noone will ever be able to prove my claims wrong in this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

More double speak.

How insane is a belief that a god sends most of his beloved creation to burn in hell forever? Mike Williams

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Again I challenge you.

My fourth claim, is that noone will ever be able to prove my claims wrong in this thread.

Does your opinion matter more than anyone elses' ? Dude you're high on yourself.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You haven't proven anything. You make the claim you know ALL names. Now prove it.

What is my pet name?
edit on 18-3-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Theres are my 13 claims.

im going to claim that no other name who has ever lived, is alive , or will live has the identical Values in the hebrew , greek , and english gematria at the same time as "anthony emilio Belcastro III" which is my name and that noone can prove me wrong until they find a name that has all 3 of the same matching numerical values.

I will also claim, that the mathematical probabilities of all of them combined, each and every gematria value i have Equaling what they say will be uncomprehendable, and that noone will be able to Calculate the odds of that happening forever and ever.

I will also claim, Noone will ever be able to mathematically prove that the numerical values of the gematria values i present ,and that the names and titles i present are not of equal value amongst themselves , from numbers to numbers , and titles to titles.

My fourth claim, is that noone will ever be able to prove any of my claims wrong in this thread.

I will add a fifth claim ,that the link to godlikeproductions is a broken link that is not even in the database of their website. www.godlikeproductions.com...

I will make a sixth claim , that gematria is what is used to calculate the number of the beast of the book of revelation, which is the NUMBER OF A MAN.

i will make a SEVENTH CLAIM and noone will be able to prove it wrong, no matter how hard they try.

the numerical value Between " The true name of god." and "the gematria secret"

I will make another eighth claim , That no other name can reproduce the numerical values to interchange between titles across different gematria values for the substituted numbers exchanged among these two numerical values.

i am that i am the lord your god - 1692 ( english)
the name of god of old testament - 1692 (english)
let that be a message to all wicked - 1692 (jewish)
gods name in new testament - 1692 ( jewish)

aleph and taw -1140(jewish)
the monarch of heaven -1140(jewish)
the vessel of god-1140 (jewish)

the voice of the lord -1140 (english)
the eyes of the lord - 1140(english)
the spirit of elijah -1140(English)

blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me -1140 (simple)
then said these men, we shall not find any occasion against this daniel, except we find it against him concerning the law of his god -1140 (simple)
i speak the things which i have seen with my father therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father- 1140(simple)
the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches -1140 (simple)
to those multitudes not as yet in the wombs of humanity but surely engenderable there, he would give the word -1140 (simple)

My ninth claim , is that every Original sentence using my name or dates to find gematria values in my opening posts are true,
for example,

behold the kingdom of god draweth near-
you serpents are all destined for hell-
apollos soul gets incinerated to dust-

English Gematria

yahshua the lion of the tribe of yahudah

simple gematria
the one who will defeat the illuminati
i hate you all with everything in me

I will make a tenth claim in the same post , The number of my name in english gematria equals the same number as " I did not lie in this thread even one time" in the hebrew gematria.

edit on 18-3-2018

My eleventh claim and noone will be able to prove that it is untrue, is also a quotation of the scriptures.

"Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own."

My thirteenth claim is that gematria is studied as the way to find the name of god, and noone will ever be able to prove that this claim is wrong.

"While gematria was used periodically in the Talmud and Midrash, it was not central to rabbinic literature. The rabbis occasionally employed gematria to help support biblical exegesis, but did not rely on it heavily. They were much more invested in the use of logical reasoning and argumentation to support their positions. However, gematria is essential to Kabbalah , the Jewish mystical tradition. The very basis of the kabbalistic cosmological system rests on the belief that God created the universe through the power of the Hebrew letters along with their numerical values. Indeed the many names of God and their permutations in Kabbalah have numerical values that are believed to contain potent power."

www.myjewishlearning.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
i will only say my claims in response to posters in this thread until my claims are proven wrong,
This isnt at anyone in particular.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

Gematria also said he was made in taiwan so there's that..

"OK you made me laugh kind of" Jewish Equals 1140.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join