It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why god?why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I don't want to sidetrack you, so I will save the response to the commandments.

That was something you said. When I posted an answer to and meant to show something you said I messed up and the first couple of sentnces are actually yours that are supposed to be in a quote that was contributed by you.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by dbrandt]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
Fine, then quote all of your texts which you interpret, I would be pleased to review them all.

They imagine do they? kindly provide the text in The Bible that said pharoah imagined his hardened heart.

I said you need to read the whole Bible and continually to understand the God of the Bible. So the verses you need to read and review begin at Genesis 1:1 and go through Revelation 22:21.

Where did you come up with the word imagine?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
lets try and keep this less heated.
It seems our new member, who is 11, is making a name for himself here

I would like to point out that Age is not very important.. I've seen 20-50 year olds act more childish than children do..

(4) Jesus said, "A person advanced in days will not hesitate to question a little child seven days old about the place of life. And that person will live. For many that are first will be last, and they will become one."

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

Originally posted by infinite
lets try and keep this less heated.
It seems our new member, who is 11, is making a name for himself here

I would like to point out that Age is not very important.

I would have to agree. To dismiss someone's points purely based on some physical characteristic is biggoted. Be they young, old, black, white, American or otherwise. All people can make valid points that make us think. Our friend here is making a name for himself not because of his age, but because of his arguements. To try to discredit them simply because he is young is foolish and cowardly.

Strangly enough, though, I have no idea what this conversation was about and how he made a name for himself, just started at the last page
. heh, I don't even know who "our new member" is, but welcome! Don't take offense if I disagree with you, there are many here I disagree with but respect.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join