It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe Bailout: Dozens GoFundMe Campaigns Launched; Dem Congressman Offers Job For Full Pension

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

*you're

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
LOL thank you....

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

I don't think anyone is claiming that Trump Derangement Syndrome is a medically defined condition. It's a colloquialism for the mass hysteria we've seen from certain segments of the left and even some on the right since Trump was elected. People who used to be somewhat respectable and rational subscribe to ridiculous notions that they never would have entertained about another president. This happens to some degree with every president, at least as long as I can remember, but we've never seen it go mainstream like it has with Trump. There's daytime news anchors that believe some of this nonsense. That's what people are talking about when they mention TDS.

Ok, fair enough description/definition of TDS.

So it affects the right?

That might explain some posts on this thread.

Thanks

It affects people who were really upset Trump won. The most severely affected are mostly on the left but some are also on the right. Syndromes know no parties/ideologies.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
Funny thing is, the left is running with the idea that this is somehow related to Muellers probe and directly to Trump who hasn't helped with his tweets. The IG was appointed by Obama and the investigation was directed by Democrats who were unhappy with Coney over the Clinton email investigation.

Now that someone is being held accountable for a botched job, and before the report is even released, they are raising Cain over there own investigation. A career agent with 14 years behind her reviewed the report and recommended to the AG to fire McCabe.

In his farewell diatribe he turned it to the Mueller thing and the media ran with it. The IG report should clear up all the misconceptions and probably start another big mess with more special investigations and Adam Schiff interviews than anyone thought possible

As tadaman said on the previous page, sadly this post will largely be ignored since it contradicts the narrative chosen by the media in response to McCabe's firing. I'm just going to quote it here so people who skipped to this part of the thread see it.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is claiming that Trump Derangement Syndrome is a medically defined condition. It's a colloquialism for the mass hysteria we've seen from certain segments of the left and even some on the right since Trump was elected. People who used to be somewhat respectable and rational subscribe to ridiculous notions that they never would have entertained about another president. This happens to some degree with every president, at least as long as I can remember, but we've never seen it go mainstream like it has with Trump. There's daytime news anchors that believe some of this nonsense. That's what people are talking about when they mention TDS.

So it affects the right?

Thanks

It affects people who were really upset Trump won. The most severely affected are mostly on the left but some are also on the right. Syndromes know no parties/ideologies.

So the correlation would be Clinton Derangemet ? People who still want to have investigations over and over, and state as a fact that she is guilty of things, despite investigations that have never proved guilt?

Interesting.

But these are all made up terms, that try to sound like they are science based, but are pretty just partisan slander memes?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So it affects the right?

Thanks

So the correlation would be Clinton Derangemet ? People who still want to have investigations over and over, and state as a fact that she is guilty of things, despite investigations that have never proved guilt?

Interesting.

But these are all made up terms, that try to sound like they are science based, but are pretty just partisan slander memes?

Thanks

Well if you've been paying attention there are a lot of indications that the investigation was tainted. As someone who held a security clearance and would currently still be serving my time in Leavenworth if I had done what she did with her email server, I know for sure she should've been charged so I'd like to see that revisited. That's a completely different topic though and we're already off-topic enough.

So yes, TDS is a made up term (isn't every term made up at some point by someone?) but no it's not trying to sound science based, it's just a name given to anti-Trumpers who are particularly crazy. And I said it's not limited to one party and you seemed to acknowledge that, yet you're calling it partisan slander? It's neither partisan nor slander. As far as I know it's not a meme. It's just shorthand jive and you're taking it way too seriously. Nobody claimed it was an actual, defined medical condition that you can literally go to a psychiatrist and get diagnosed with. I suspect you knew that no one was claiming that though, that was just the only real angle you had to play.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So it affects the right?

Thanks

Interesting.

Thanks

Well if you've been paying attention there are a lot of indications that the investigation was tainted. As someone who held a security clearance and would currently still be serving my time in Leavenworth if I had done what she did with her email server, I know for sure she should've been charged so I'd like to see that revisited. That's a completely different topic though and we're already off-topic enough.

So yes, TDS is a made up term (isn't every term made up at some point by someone?) but no it's not trying to sound science based, it's just a name given to anti-Trumpers who are particularly crazy. And I said it's not limited to one party and you seemed to acknowledge that, yet you're calling it partisan slander? It's neither partisan nor slander. As far as I know it's not a meme. It's just shorthand jive and you're taking it way too seriously. Nobody claimed it was an actual, defined medical condition that you can literally go to a psychiatrist and get diagnosed with. I suspect you knew that no one was claiming that though, that was just the only real angle you had to play.

As a person who currently holds a security clearance I have some different observations. HRC did not ever get found guilty by the opposition party, who had motive, means and opportunity to swing investigations against her.

I have been audited by my Agency's IG - always found them fair, so I accept the FBI's IG finding until I see information contrary.

Someone here did claim that TDS was a "real thing".

I called the person out. They have gone into hiding.

I do appreciate your clarification and acceptance that TDS is a made up term, and has no scientific or medical value. The only value that I see for the term is as a dog-whistle for partisan politics. I

Thanks.

edit on 18-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So it affects the right?

Thanks

Interesting.

Thanks

As a person who currently holds a security clearance I have some different observations. HRC did not ever get found guilty by the opposition party, who had motive, means and opportunity to swing investigations against her.

I have been audited by my Agency's IG - always found them fair, so I accept the FBI's IG finding until I see information contrary.

I do appreciate your clarification and acceptance that TDS is a made up term, and has no scientific or medical value. The only value that I see for the term is as a dog-whistle for partisan politics. I

Thanks.

I also have great respect for IGs. If you think what Clinton did was legal, I suggest you retake your training.

And it has nothing to do with partisan politics, as I've explained numerous times now. How is it partisan if it applies to people on both sides of the political spectrum? Speaking of making things up. He claimed it was a real thing, he never claimed it was a defined medical condition that you can go and get diagnosed with. You know this, yet you continue to pretend that's what he meant. Why the dishonesty? What else are you being dishonest about?
edit on 18 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I never use the term TDS.

I think a more accurate term is TURD.

Trump's
Unhinged
Regressive
Democrats.

Just here to help!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So it affects the right?

Thanks

Interesting.

Thanks

I do appreciate your clarification and acceptance that TDS is a made up term, and has no scientific or medical value. The only value that I see for the term is as a dog-whistle for partisan politics.

Thanks.

Fair enough. I still do not buy into the claims against HRC. Never voted for any Clinton, so I have no skin in that fight. But I do think that she was pretty heavily investigated, and nothing came of it with criminal charges. So I leave it as that.

As to my training, it goes on yearly, and I am up for another course this spring. I also get a security briefing each time I have to sign a new SF-312, so yes, I will pay attention to the national security aspects of how I treat information.

Thanks.
[Quote]
I also have great respect for IGs. If you think what Clinton did was legal, I suggest you retake your training.

And it has nothing to do with partisan politics, as I've explained numerous times now. How is it partisan if it applies to people on both sides of the political spectrum? Speaking of making things up.

edit on 18-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Sorry about the last post - on my cell and it responses got mixed.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump's
Unhinged
Regressive
Democrats.

Just here to help!

Now just to help DogStar understand, this TURD would be a partisan term, since it specifically references Democrats. TDS is party and ideology-neutral.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump's
Unhinged
Regressive
Democrats.

Just here to help!

Fair enough!

Now just to help DogStar understand, this TURD would be a partisan term, since it specifically references Democrats. TDS is party and ideology-neutral.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So basicly its trumpets trying to project their actions on others? Cannot say I am surprised it seems to be normal action to change the meaning of things and accuse others of the thing you do.

PS: if you cant figure out what I am talking about I have two names for you. Obama and Clinton.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm sure I heard a song about McCabe... it's to the tune of King of the Road and it went something like this..

Traitor for sale or rent,
will spy on opponents if a clinton says,
he says that he's not her pet,
but he'll, claim the russians hacked your internet, and well he'll,
spread propaganda all over the news,
cover up your crimes if your color is blue,
spend his time in office trying to cover the truth,
sell himself for profit until your country is doomed.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

So basicly its trumpets trying to project their actions on others? Cannot say I am surprised it seems to be normal action to change the meaning of things and accuse others of the thing you do.

PS: if you cant figure out what I am talking about I have two names for you. Obama and Clinton.

It's not that at all. I explained it in very simple terms further up this page. I have a hard time believing you don't get it. I suspect you just have no intelligent response so you have to pretend it's something it's not.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: queenofswords What is cowardly is Trump throwing a fit over Twitter. Does Affluenza ring a bell? For some odd reason that has been used.

Im interested in seeing you defend this statement. Please explain how Trump making tweets is cowardly. Ill grab the popcorn.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

So they are afraid that he will take them all down, so they resort to funding him and giving him a job so he can keep his mouth shut. However, it's not going to keep him out of jail. Word is this is just the beginning. Behind the scenes, they are making a case to indict all the colluders. Some FBI informants are helping out to expose them. There are some on the top chain like the FBI counter terrorist Director that is helping to expose them and will be a witness. That is the only reason why he has not been named even though he is ranked high up in the FBI and higher than some of the colluders. I can't wait until they all hang it will take time but it will be done. I'm kind of hesitate to name him otherwise the Democrats will probably end up wacking him. They have a lot to lose.
edit on 18-3-2018 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The left leaning LATimes take on it

www.latimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join