It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe Bailout: Dozens GoFundMe Campaigns Launched; Dem Congressman Offers Job For Full Pension

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Despite being fired for lying under oath and leaking to the press in a manner that "lacked candor," former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has received an outpouring of support from the left. In addition to Rep. Mark Pocan (D-WI) offering him a temporary job so he can receive his full retirement benefits, dozens of people have set up GoFundMe accounts, which have already raised tens of thousands of dollars.

Source

Gettin' pretty close to another crime: Pre-Selection

Why would anyone want to see McCabe walk away with a free $60,000 per year of your tax dollars? The guy took part in undermining the election process. If that's not an act of Treason I don't know what would be.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

It's not about the money. It's about the public perceiving him as a martyr against Trumps inhumane cruelty. The cabal is in full blown desperation mode these past 48 hours.

edit on 18-3-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Not to mention if McCabe was this dirty at the end of his career, how long ago did he quit being an honorable agent. Read somewhere he didn’t like “getting his hands dirty”, so I suspect he started taking the easy way out a long time ago, not just in 2015/16.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This to me verifies that McCabe was working for the Democratic interests. I am not saying it is wrong, that would be a legal interest. I just do not feel he should have been working under Trump in that position. It is deception, everyone knows how good at deception our government hierarchy is.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Michael Flynn has used $500,000 for legal Defense. McCabe will need at least that much, once charges are brought.

His pension and GoFundMe $$$ will go right from taxpayers and donors, to McCabe's attorneys.

Edit to add: Unless Andy McCabe makes a deal to tell all he knows.. BOOM.
edit on 3/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Democrats (leftists) don't care if he is guilty.

They just hate and want to punish Trump and anyone who supports him.

I really think they are losing it. They don't care about the rule of law or innocence or guilt. They're getting desperate.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Reminder: "If he (Trump) wins, we'll all hang."

Muwhahahahahaha

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy Of course we care about the rule of law. And I know you are Just pointing fingers because Drumpf told you to. Now give me your guns so we can go full retard (commie). For real though give me your guns. Some times they can be very expensive and I want them for free damnit!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I found this for GoFundMe accounts for Mc Cabe. upload.democraticunderground.com...
Over 30 accounts for his 1.8 million dollar pension.
I have questions..........what is wrong with people? If I leaked info at work to a competitor I would get nothing. If I break the law and it is deemed bad enough I lose my job.
Do people hold their cheating political teams in such high esteem that they are above the law?
Do you in your life hold your neighbor to a different set of laws than your political affiliation?
Sad times we are living in now.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I believe the kids call it "butthurt" these days...

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Bottom line, democrats are rewarding corruption.

That kind of defines them now.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Not to mention if McCabe was this dirty at the end of his career, how long ago did he quit being an honorable agent. Read somewhere he didn’t like “getting his hands dirty”, so I suspect he started taking the easy way out a long time ago, not just in 2015/16.

some insight into that concept....

Comey & Mueller Ignored McCabe’s Ties to Russian Crime Figures & His Reported Tampering in Russian FBI Cases, Files

😄

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I found this for GoFundMe accounts for Mc Cabe. upload.democraticunderground.com...
I have questions..........what is wrong with people? If I leaked info at work to a competitor I would get nothing. If I break the law and it is deemed bad enough I lose my job.
Do people hold their cheating political teams in such high esteem that they are above the law?
Do you in your life hold your neighbor to a different set of laws than your political affiliation?
Sad times we are living in now.

I barely get $775 a month on disability, and this crook gets gofundmes so he can retire like the rich bastard he wants to be???

**** HIM. Why can't I have a gofundme set up so *I* can live a better fricking life, get all my bills paid, etc- and GET IT FOR BEING AT LEAST SOMEWHAT HONEST IN MY LIFE???

****ing politicians.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Wow. I thought GoFundMe refused accounts for those accused of crimes, but apparently just the politically correct crimes:

7. campaigns deemed by GoFundMe, in its sole discretion, to be in support of, or for the legal defense of alleged crimes associated with hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender or gender identity, or serious disabilities or diseases...

GoFundMe Terms & Conditions

I would hope that if McCabe is formally charged with crimes -- perjury, obstruction of justice, falsifying documents, whatever -- that GoFundMe would rescind the accounts. But I won't be holding my breath.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The job offer was a publicity stunt. I'm not aware of any SES positions that can be effected in two days or even that would even apply to staffers of members of Congress.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Zerohedge?!?!

BWAHAHAHA

nuff said.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Despite being fired for lying under oath and leaking to the press in a manner that "lacked candor," former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has received an outpouring of support from the left. In addition to Rep. Mark Pocan (D-WI) offering him a temporary job so he can receive his full retirement benefits, dozens of people have set up GoFundMe accounts, which have already raised tens of thousands of dollars.

Source

Gettin' pretty close to another crime: Pre-Selection

Why would anyone want to see McCabe walk away with a free $60,000 per year of your tax dollars? The guy took part in undermining the election process. If that's not an act of Treason I don't know what would be.

Please look up the definition of treason in the constitution. Deny ignorance, and educate yourself before you make your post irrelevent.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Funny thing is, the left is running with the idea that this is somehow related to Muellers probe and directly to Trump who hasn't helped with his tweets. The IG was appointed by Obama and the investigation was directed by Democrats who were unhappy with Coney over the Clinton email investigation.

Now that someone is being held accountable for a botched job, and before the report is even released, they are raising Cain over there own investigation. A career agent with 14 years behind her reviewed the report and recommended to the AG to fire McCabe.

In his farewell diatribe he turned it to the Mueller thing and the media ran with it. The IG report should clear up all the misconceptions and probably start another big mess with more special investigations and Adam Schiff interviews than anyone thought possible

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I have questions..........what is wrong with people?

Simply stated, it is TDS. It is a real thing.

Therefore, if Trump is pleased about something, those with TDS will be displeased about it regardless of what it is or who actually implemented the process.

Symptoms of illogical ranting and raving, foaming at the mouth, and Pelosi/Schiff bug eyes accompanied by threats of violence and/or impeachment proceedings ensue.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I have questions..........what is wrong with people?

Simply stated, it is TDS. It is a real thing.

Therefore, if Trump is pleased about something, those with TDS will be displeased about it regardless of what it is or who actually implemented the process.

Symptoms of illogical ranting and raving, foaming at the mouth, and Pelosi/Schiff bug eyes accompanied by threats of violence and/or impeachment proceedings ensue.

So...
If no one is foaming or has big eyes, or is threatening, then they are ok? Hyperbolic much? Statements like this make you easy to dismiss. Why not have a real conversation, and not trot out internet memes that just divide folks and make factions feel superior? You do realize that it seems like the only reason you made this statement is to make yourself feel better and to try and hurt others, don't you? Why not have an honest exchange of ideas?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join