It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you eating today?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
No Debbie’s for breakfast? I couldn’t do it man.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The wings sound yummy, we had some about a week ago and they were fantastic. Half hot and half not.
I've been cooking for a crowd lately so I've tried to come up with inexpensive yet tasty meals.
Last Sunday it was Mexican casserole. I was trying to use up some of the deer meat in the freezer. I used 1/2 pound burger meat and 1 pound ground venison. The other night I cooked deer burgers inside as it was rainy and yuck outside. I fried some bacon in the pan first and they were just fantastic! The butcher grinds the meat with pork fat so it's probably a little overkill on that but tasty none the less.
For today it may just be a pot of beans, we'll see!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I # you not, that has been the hardest part of my diet.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm thinking about grilling a filet mignon, throwing it on some greens, and garnishing with some candied pecans and balsamic vinagrette for dinner.
Is it chilly and muggy everywhere today?
edit on 18-3-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Soylent Green.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Soylent Green.
Non-GMO I hope.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Right now I'm having Greek yogurt with strawberry protein powder, chia seeds and golden flax meal.

Lunch will be a low carb antipasto salad.

Dinner will revolve around Bocconcini and also be low carb.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Ummm...I had corned beef hash with runny yolk eggs with a dash of sea salt...turmeric...and cumin with a cup of coffee for breakfast...

For dinner a home made beef stew from a beef roast with onion...carrots and small russet potatos...with some Italian bread to soak up the gravy...a little sea salt...some black pepper and a dash of cumin to season...(I cheated on the thickener for the gravy...I used two tablespoons of Bisquick mixed in warm water...stirred in when the other ingredients cooked)

Prepared in a crock pot...

Totally secondsies and thirdsies...

Yousir

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I made panakukku for breakfast, an old Finn recipe. We will be snacking on the rest for a few days.

We are having balogna and pickles with miracle whip on homemade bread for lunch. And a locally grown Baked chicken with stuffing made out of homemade bread with mashed potatoes and gravy for supper.

Normal day I suppose, The chicken being local and organic is the only difference. We usually have the regular commercial chicken at half the cost per pound as this one was.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
A stew sounds delish! And thanks for the cheat info lol

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I will be sauteing a full onion and garlic in about 1/2 stick of butter. Cook for about 30 minutes until it is almost liquid. Add in some chicken broth and a dash of nutmeg & tumeric. Sear a couple chicken breasts in lemon extract, pepper, salt and thyme then cook in a pressure cooker for about 20 minutes. Combine with the sauce.

Spiral cut a squash and zucchini for noodles, soften them in butter and garlic for about 8 minutes then top with the chicken & sauce.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I wish I could get a local chicken to eat. I have chickens but I use them for eggs. I had a few die last year but it was natural death so ya no eating those. And a “normal” day for you sounds amazing!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Ummm...damn...make another plate...I’m all in for that...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: badw0lf
I know all about dealing with stupid people. And you my friend should go red wine! Get a tasty Samich.

I was on the red for a long time. A nice merlot is good. But it's impossible to drink 4 liters of it in any one sitting

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I'm gonna make me some beefaroni-I have some home made frozen chilli con carne and a pack of macaroni cheese-and when it's comes to garnish I have fresh home grown parsley and maybe some corn on the cob.

I don't eat much, but when I do eat-I think they made a meme about that.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It’s not impossible damnit lol I remember when I was younger I used to put the box on top of the fridge and my friends and I would see how low we could go and still drink it!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
caffee

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

What do you mean by cleaned up? And what is a push bike?

Cleaned up; Collected. Side swiped. Bowled over. Knocked asunder.
Push bike; the sort of mechanical bike contraption with pedals that you push in order to gain momentum. A deadly treddly. A 2 wheeled unicycle. A motorless bike.

Often seen controlled by lycra clad wearing hippies who shun the rules of the road for their carefree existence. In this case, a cap wearing toothless malcontent with no regard for anyone but himself, and the demeanour to make you want to snot him right in the sniffer.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Woodcarver

What do you mean by cleaned up? And what is a push bike?

It's Australian colloquialism
To be cleaned up is when the guy pushing his bike is really ugly, making a person look clean or good looking, " cleaned up"
Push bike is just that, it's a bike without pedals or a seat and you push it around, they can carry stuff, like tools, lumber and shopping

Or something maybe a little like that maybe

Anyway, snaggas and eggs, no frills, just cooked in an air fryer

Lmao !!!

you mean cackleberries. snags and cackleberries. if you're leading the kind folk astraya !!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Not very special. Mushroom turkey burger, swiss cheese, lettuce and onion on a toasted muffin.

Ketchup and Mayo, side of wedge fries.

Small burger, small muffin and small side of fires.

Eat slow, its savory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join