It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If.......it was like this.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

What if an alternative intelligent life form entered our earthly domain, hundreds of years ago to slowly but surely implanted their way of life? For this plan to work itself out slowly but surely, the conspirators whoever or whatever they may be would have to be present in one form or another and not limited by time.The slowly but surely method also keeps rebellion down to the minimum.

Step by step, any culture that in some way is in opposition to the plan of life, will be removed or transformed to adhere to the overall plan.

In 1788, officially the British colonized Australia. Now before that time, the people who lived in Australia lived their lives in a similar manner for thousands of years. After the British arrival, a new way was dictated by their protocols or their way of living. In a fairly fast manner, the original Australians were trained to follow the ways of the Invaders. Now to really see the picture we would need to see what it's like in a thousand years. This, of course, we won't see, but if we think in those terms we are more likely to see the overall plan.

Now I am not saying that this is the truth, I am only taking a brainstorm idea of how this may have been. An imaginary journey, cause if we have been fed lies all the way down the centuries, we are going to need to break away from our spoon-fed history. That is not to say everything we have been told is a lie, but we must consider that it is at least a twisted truth.

Perhaps it is seen as unwise to come to a planet and simply remove the species you don't want around. But to educate them to your ways may be seen as fair game. Who oversees this fair game, I won't go into. But let us just assume that it is a kind of universal law.

So let us imagine, there was a time where all the races on Earth more or less lived in peace and were able to build fantastic buildings if they so wished. Enjoyed sharing the planet we called Earth and lived happily in what we might call, a garden of Eden.

Suddenly, out of the blue, this other culture arrives who secretly arrives and decides to take over. To turn everything upside down. To turn peace into war and as that occurs slowly but surely throughout every corner, implant their culture.
Once they have spread into every country, bit by bit we would begin to see in which direction we are being led.

If the above holds any truth at all, those times are now?

Is there anyone out there? who sees where this all may be leading? Would be nice to hear some ideas.
edit on 18-3-2018 by ancientthunder because: missing text

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I see where you're coming from. The world could have been a peaceful place where everyone had hope and got on with daily lives without issue.
In comes a new band of people who want to change the way things are done to THIER way. I have worked for the same company for 16 years and done things pretty much the same way forever. We were acquired a while back by a big global company, and now we are slowly being changed the way the new owners want. Even though the way before was working fine.

It would be interesting to see how the world would have been if technology hadn't taken hold, WW1 didn't happen or the British taking over everything.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

If there was an extra terrestrial/ extra dimensional race that came here to try to control the world or our dominant race, they would want a one world government to begin with. They would help whatever culture best aligned with their own and support it until it was de facto truth across the globe and then be able to control everyone. Maybe it has already happened in our past, reason being that so many religions are similar and pyramids are found throughout the world and many cultures evolved around the same time in certain areas to create writing, agriculture, pottery, etc. Maybe those were just stepping stones. They saw how humans proliferated from technology and started to advance in their own creative ways, some way different than those other species could even imagine and had to take a step back and see where it went. But instead of taking a viewers perspective they had several people always in control, or oversight committees directing them where they wanted the race to follow, but somehow the human race was stubborn and tried to go their own way while a sub-class followed the other way, thus creating a dichotomy that would end in a war for all ages once technology was great enough to accomplish such a cataclysm. And maybe, the cataclysm wasn't physical, but mental or spiritual. A paradigm shift that would alter the vibration of the entire solar system based off one major event.

Who knows?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Well in all likelihood the Neanderthaleans were the original Earth human race.
If you're looking for an invasive species that has a history of genocide and ecocide, look in the mirror.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
let's for a moment assume this is the case.

I think cryptoaliens is the term. In a way I think it's exactly like that. But it might as wel be that humans were not the first intelligent species to develop on terra. The stories of hyperborea bear some truth. However many people don't want to go that far to assume that 'they' are among us.

That society at the moment is controlled by a hidden force is no question. Most political decision made to dumb down society. One thing tells me that society is a problem for the hypothetical crypto-aliens.

Society is to big , and it's getting too advanced. If one takes all the factors and looks beyond the political spectrum. It's obvious that the reproduction of humanity is targeted. Males produce less testosterone and fractioning genders makes the situation even worse (Nothing against LBTGQ but its a fact that only a heterosexual couple can reproduce).

Society is Too advanced :

New tech , makes people passive and depended. And science does advance the most in those areas. Phones/Social media create controllable groups. In this scenario crypto-aliens might control the net therefore social media.

Physics : For example The whole advancement in particle physics is based on finding a particles. Using 20 century dogma's of science. CERN looks to me as a wild goose chase but a money pit and an attractor for briljant minds.There is nothing wrong with CERN but it does create a hive mind that in this scenario can be steered by the hypothetical cryptoaliens.

Social Networks :

Google (ABC) creates classes of people by manipulating search ranking and uses the Memetics (Richard Dawkins). For some reason Google doesn't care about revenue but favors an certain agenda (the same agenda MSM) uses. The ermegence of SJW's partly to blame by google. As found protected groups end higher in rankings. What if Crypto-Aliens control memetics ? Favoring non-heterosexual groups will eventually diminish population growth.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

If anything the 'overlords' let us pretty much do what we want. Witness two world wars and the tens of millions of deaths, the since endless little wars by the same industrialized war complex, hi finance and political power structure.

Not much is changed changed over the millenniums of recorded history. The history of the world is empire, war, famine, disease and death.

The four horsemen gallop on, only thing changed is the weapons technology and body count.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

If you're looking for an invasive species that has a history of genocide and ecocide, look in the mirror.

You look in the mirror, I didn't start nor participate in war.

Humans as a whole are peaceful, but misled to waste and destruction by a system built by greedy, power tripping asshats. They built things that way so people have little choice but to participate in their game.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You're no homo sapiens sapiens? What species are you? And those power greedy system builders also no humans?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You're no homo sapiens sapiens? What species are you? And those power greedy system builders also no humans?

I don't see other people when I look in the mirror.

Like I said, Im not to blame for the misery in the world... Is that your excuse, everyone does it?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Have I killed someone or built the system? All I'm saying is humans wiped out Neanderthaleans except tiny bits of genetic residue. I'm human, you're human.
What's your problem?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

True, true.

However, the funny thing is, all non-african humans have traces of Neanderthal DNA. We are basically all party neanderthal.

Funny how things work out in the end...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

What's your problem?

This is your 'problem', not mine...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I have no problem. You seem species-confused.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

edit on 18-3-2018 by boozo because: [terminated]

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yes I do and at times I have seen the part you are talking about, still, this is not about pointing the finger at me. It more about having insights of why we are where we are now? and what we could each do about it if we choose to do anything at all.a reply to Peeple

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Great points thanks for taking the time to share your view on this subject.a reply to: frenchfries

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I have always loved the ancient alien theory. It kind of fits in with alt history. It seems like some of our most advanced and impressive feats were done in ancient times, things that we can't recreate today. Like the ancient monoliths and megaliths. I also wonder if our current scientific and physics methodology is preventing us from discovering what our ancestors knew, basically leading us down the wrong path. I would really like to know if the misleading information is deliberate or ignorance.

Maybe we were created and the most advanced civilizations were when they still lived among us. After they departed or went into hiding, we as a society began deteriorating. The continual build up of structures upon the old bones of ancient civilizations were less and less impressive. The building blocks got smaller and less precise. Then we embraced materialism and have been trying to rid the planet of ourselves ever since.

As for Australia, who is to say the introduction of other cultures and technology is better than what they had before? Maybe they were content and at peace, existing in harmony with the land they occupied. Maybe if left alone, the science and technology paths they would have discovered would have been truer to this reality and advanced us more in harmony.

But maybe the lies will make us stronger in the end. Maybe the constant brainwashing and indoctrination will be the spark that causes more and more people to use critical thought. What happens if our controllers are being used themselves and are not even aware of it? They lie to the masses and when the truth slowly appears, it will allow us to ascend to a higher vibration because of originating in the false and then glimpsing the thruth.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
As for Australia, who is to say the introduction of other cultures and technology is better than what they had before? a reply to: ClovenSky
Back in the day you could say whatever you wanted, but opinios aside. One thing is for sure, if something can be done someone will try and do it for sure.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Our history goes back millions of years. Hundreds of years ago we were.....get ready...us.
Thousands of years ago. Was us.
Millions of years ago. It was still modern man.
Hard to believe huh?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I have no problem. You seem species-confused.

Beside right and wrong,

I know the difference between human and animal behavior.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join